Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 33221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29876

    Cbus Riverside KGirls

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    You're in luck, sir. Look at my posts from mid-June in the Columbus forums about my experience with a Korean agency near Riverside Drive. Again, I'm not a huge asian fan, but they're consistent and energetic and reliable. I just wish they had hips and asses is all.
    Information on this agency was difficult to find. I believe this is the correct add with number. If anyone knows otherwise let me know, it's ok to keep the actual info to yourself but if I'm wrong let me know.

  2. #29875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jenifer

    Jenifer has been my go-to lately but I haven't seen her for a while because both of our schedules have been "complicated" lately. Anyway, we finally met up the other day and had a good ol' time, as usual. She's a great kisser and we both love it, so we're really compatible in that area. And she knows me well enough to know that I sometimes enjoy being submissive, so she has no problem taking charge. She knows I like it when a girl sits on my face so she didn't hesitate to climb onboard and let me go to town. Very tasty and clean! Of course, there was plenty of BBBJ and after some mish she took the cover off and finished me with CIM. It was really nice to grapple with her nice, big tits again.

    She doesn't have an ad up but, as I've reported in the past I have and old LC ad with photos that I can EMAIL to you. If you want it, or if you just want her number, send me a PM. If you want the ad and photos I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS. That's the ONLY way I can get it to you.

  3. #29874

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ella for a second time today. Comms were good and she was better than the last time. She has finally purchased a new phone and is working on getting an account so she can get off wifi only communication which is causing appointment problems. If you need her number I'm still authorized to PM it.
    I tried to PM you BuxKA, your inbox is full. Everyone must be wanting Ella's number, LOL.

  4. #29873

    Midget dayton

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Had a fun roll in the sack with us, Dayton area midget.

    Checking to see if there's anybody in the Cincinnati area midget wise that anybody can recommend any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Hey Shorty I just tried finding a ad for the midget on skipthegame but no luck. I did message you about it might be interested. Have a good one. Be safe out there.

  5. #29872

    Looking for Cincinnati midgets

    Had a fun roll in the sack with us, Dayton area midget.

    Checking to see if there's anybody in the Cincinnati area midget wise that anybody can recommend any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

  6. #29871

    Ella Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ella in Dayton yesterday. Great time as always but she's back in Cincy today.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ella for a second time today. Comms were good and she was better than the last time. She has finally purchased a new phone and is working on getting an account so she can get off wifi only communication which is causing appointment problems. If you need her number I'm still authorized to PM it.
    Could you send me Ella Mae phone number thanks.

  7. #29870

    Ella Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ella in Dayton yesterday. Great time as always but she's back in Cincy today.
    Could you send me Ella Mae phone number thanks.

  8. #29869

    Forbidden Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to check a fun fantasy off my bucket list today. I had my first threesome with Mandy and her friend and ohh my goodness do these girls know how go have fun and treat a guy. Clean and safe private apartment just south of Newport Pavilion shopping center.

    First and foremost, these girls are full sized. They aren't remotely spinners. Huge knockers and full asses. But what can I say, my name is Chublover, after all.

    Started with me laying flat on the bed and the friend started licking and slurping on my little buddy while Mandy licked and sucked on my nipples. Didn't realize how awesome that would feel LOL. Then Mandy went down and they both were kissing and sucking and taking turns between my buddy and the balls. The friend comes up and starts sucking on my nipples and it was fantastic.
    You go Chubs!

  9. #29868

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    There is enough info in link to figure it out. The guy TOFTT posted a review. Thanks QUOTE=DimeDiver;6982698]But before I do, just checking if anyone might have seen her:

    Https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5133490214
    Go ahead on click on that link you just posted—see my point?

    You can't get any info from a page that's no longer there.

  10. #29867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    I keep saying this over and over- the best ones pop up out of nowhere for all kinds of reasons (breakup, need some quick cash, just moved here, whatever) get a bunch of numbers and develop a clientele of guys, and disappear. They ain't trying to have their pics all over the internet, and this ain't a way of life for them. Those are the best ones, and that's why they seem TGTBT. When you see them, ya got to take a chance and pounce. If you want the reward, you got to take the risk.
    This is why Kylie Reid is a hot commodity when she becomes available. She isn't doing this full time. She has other sources of income that allows her to pay her bills most of the time. If she's in need of some bridge funding, she will see just enough people to fill that gap, then disappear again.

  11. #29866

    Freaky Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    I only do that (screenshot) if I had a BAD experience. Maybe she doesn't want to be found, or had a change of heart. Idk. If she wants to disappear- and hasn't hurt anyone- let her 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

    I keep saying this over and over- the best ones pop up out of nowhere for all kinds of reasons (breakup, need some quick cash, just moved here, whatever) get a bunch of numbers and develop a clientele of guys, and disappear. They ain't trying to have their pics all over the internet, and this ain't a way of life for them. Those are the best ones, and that's why they seem TGTBT. When you see them, ya got to take a chance and pounce. If you want the reward, you got to take the risk.
    Here is a link to the chick you posted on. I seen the link before it disappeared so here is another link same chick not bad looking. Have a good one be safe out there.

    https://callescort.org/513-349-0214

  12. #29865
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This is why we always saw a screenshot or two is paramountlink went dead within 24 hours of you posting that. You didn't mention a name either, so we have no idea who you're talking about.
    I only do that (screenshot) if I had a BAD experience. Maybe she doesn't want to be found, or had a change of heart. Idk. If she wants to disappear- and hasn't hurt anyone- let her 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

    I keep saying this over and over- the best ones pop up out of nowhere for all kinds of reasons (breakup, need some quick cash, just moved here, whatever) get a bunch of numbers and develop a clientele of guys, and disappear. They ain't trying to have their pics all over the internet, and this ain't a way of life for them. Those are the best ones, and that's why they seem TGTBT. When you see them, ya got to take a chance and pounce. If you want the reward, you got to take the risk.

  13. #29864

    Info in link

    There is enough info in link to figure it out. The guy TOFTT posted a review. Thanks QUOTE=DimeDiver;6982698]But before I do, just checking if anyone might have seen her:

    Https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5133490214

  14. #29863

    Dead Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    But before I do, just checking if anyone might have seen her:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5133490214
    This is why we always saw a screenshot or two is paramount—link went dead within 24 hours of you posting that. You didn't mention a name either, so we have no idea who you're talking about.

  15. #29862

    As long as she is some what like her pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, TOFTT and find out. BTW, EllaMae was a disaster when I met her. Check my posts. I'm no white knight, and if it was bs I'd say it. You're not getting a 5 star experience, you getting what it is. Go find out for yourself if you think it's bs.

    Only thing I'll add is that she was hard to get a reply back from, and then when she did, it was easy from there.

    Best of luck.
    I'll try her out. If you say the hardest part was getting in touch then she sounds like a valid option in this currently poor market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape