Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 274 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else try clear dew I know there was another report saying no FS but wondering if any new the menu and how the other girls looked.
    The place is fine. Weiwei gave me a CBJ along with nice 69 service.

  2. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. After checking out her website I wondered the same but she did seem pretty young.
    Anyone TOFTT with these ladies? Curious!

  3. #3401

    Recommendations

    I recommend that you enter Wilmington into the search thread, you may find something there, not sure if any of the older reports are still viable as I don't do MPs, but I remember reading about a few places in Wilmington. Good luck & hope you find what you are looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    I live in Wilmington and I have very limited time. I am looking for just a rub and tug that is very very close. And it has to be a very discreet entrance. No storefronts. I have been to the Brazilians on Main St in Tewksbury. Fun but not my thing. And I have been to Blue Moon in Tewksbury. Ok but very busy. Anything. An under the radar. Anything else?

  4. #3400

    Clear dew

    Anyone else try clear dew I know there was another report saying no FS but wondering if any new the menu and how the other girls looked.

  5. #3399

    Recomendations please

    I live in Wilmington and I have very limited time. I am looking for just a rub and tug that is very very close. And it has to be a very discreet entrance. No storefronts. I have been to the Brazilians on Main St in Tewksbury. Fun but not my thing. And I have been to Blue Moon in Tewksbury. Ok but very busy. Anything. An under the radar. Anything else?

  6. #3398

    Visiting the area

    I'm normally south shore but will be in the are. Looking for a menu and mabe a shower. 8 Roger's seems the go to and a new one on Westford I think the street name is both list showers but do not say if table. 3X Mt Auburn girls seemed to move up to Lowell but I cannot match the phone number. I'm thinking it's also the new spa on Westford. Feel free to PM. Thanks HD.

  7. #3397

    Mia

    Only 2 days left before she leaves. I suggest running, not walking to see her. She is not to be missed. I would list her up there with Tina from Molly's.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    I have been told the current Mia is the same Mia as before. I was also told she won't be here very long.

  8. #3396
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    thanks for the review.. will try it and report back. Hows the indian place?
    Didn't try the Indian, was in the mood for Chinese.

  9. #3395

    Rogers8

    Mia is back and better than ever. In three months, she will return to China for six months.

    Enjoy!

    Hr (50) + tip $$.

  10. #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out the new spa in Lowell. Nice place tucked in a plaza in the back behind the Indian restaurant. Small rooms, walls don't meet the ceiling.

    Emma helped me out, attractive about 40, shoulder length hair, Cs and very accommodating and happy to see me. No FS, but ok with daty, lubed-up the Cs and gave my rolling pin some action finished me off by hand. Helped me get dressed and asked me to come back soon. 70/1. 2 worth a return visit, didn't see the other ladies as the door bell rang a couple times so may have 3 working.
    thanks for the review.. will try it and report back. Hows the indian place?

  11. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to verify that the new Mia at QQ is the same as the old Mia?
    I have been told the current Mia is the same Mia as before. I was also told she won't be here very long.

  12. #3392

    Dove

    I stopped by Dove recently based on a previous post. They want. 5 for 1/2 hour, 1. 8 for CFS, I walked.

    Skip.

  13. #3391

    Clear Dew

    Decided to check out the new spa in Lowell. Nice place tucked in a plaza in the back behind the Indian restaurant. Small rooms, walls don't meet the ceiling.

    Emma helped me out, attractive about 40, shoulder length hair, Cs and very accommodating and happy to see me. No FS, but ok with daty, lubed-up the Cs and gave my rolling pin some action finished me off by hand. Helped me get dressed and asked me to come back soon. 70/1. 2 worth a return visit, didn't see the other ladies as the door bell rang a couple times so may have 3 working.

  14. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamKing  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment and confirmed next day to see Mia first thing. On my way there I checked my messages to say I had arrived to find the time I booked was not being honored no response other than sorry. Not likely to go back ever again between YL and now QQ this week has been frustrating. Anyone want to help out a fellow monger and point me to a fun spinner with extras to end a bad run?
    Has anyone been able to verify that the new Mia at QQ is the same as the old Mia?

  15. #3389

    QQ Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Mia is back? That's good news. I thought she was gone for good.
    Made an appointment and confirmed next day to see Mia first thing. On my way there I checked my messages to say I had arrived to find the time I booked was not being honored no response other than sorry. Not likely to go back ever again between YL and now QQ this week has been frustrating. Anyone want to help out a fellow monger and point me to a fun spinner with extras to end a bad run?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape