Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 4108
-
07-31-24 18:26 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 80The place is fine. Weiwei gave me a CBJ along with nice 69 service.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 17:59 #3402Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone TOFTT with these ladies? Curious!
Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 16:00 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 2099Recommendations
I recommend that you enter Wilmington into the search thread, you may find something there, not sure if any of the older reports are still viable as I don't do MPs, but I remember reading about a few places in Wilmington. Good luck & hope you find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by BostonNorth16
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 12:10 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 317Clear dew
Anyone else try clear dew I know there was another report saying no FS but wondering if any new the menu and how the other girls looked.
-
07-31-24 11:13 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 111Recomendations please
I live in Wilmington and I have very limited time. I am looking for just a rub and tug that is very very close. And it has to be a very discreet entrance. No storefronts. I have been to the Brazilians on Main St in Tewksbury. Fun but not my thing. And I have been to Blue Moon in Tewksbury. Ok but very busy. Anything. An under the radar. Anything else?
-
07-30-24 09:25 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 2121Visiting the area
I'm normally south shore but will be in the are. Looking for a menu and mabe a shower. 8 Roger's seems the go to and a new one on Westford I think the street name is both list showers but do not say if table. 3X Mt Auburn girls seemed to move up to Lowell but I cannot match the phone number. I'm thinking it's also the new spa on Westford. Feel free to PM. Thanks HD.
-
07-29-24 22:47 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 79Mia
Only 2 days left before she leaves. I suggest running, not walking to see her. She is not to be missed. I would list her up there with Tina from Molly's.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 22:13 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 122Didn't try the Indian, was in the mood for Chinese.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 08:41 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 43Rogers8
Mia is back and better than ever. In three months, she will return to China for six months.
Enjoy!
Hr (50) + tip $$.
-
07-29-24 08:15 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 903thanks for the review.. will try it and report back. Hows the indian place?
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 10:03 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 274I have been told the current Mia is the same Mia as before. I was also told she won't be here very long.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 07:43 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 49Dove
I stopped by Dove recently based on a previous post. They want. 5 for 1/2 hour, 1. 8 for CFS, I walked.
Skip.
-
07-27-24 22:17 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 122Clear Dew
Decided to check out the new spa in Lowell. Nice place tucked in a plaza in the back behind the Indian restaurant. Small rooms, walls don't meet the ceiling.
Emma helped me out, attractive about 40, shoulder length hair, Cs and very accommodating and happy to see me. No FS, but ok with daty, lubed-up the Cs and gave my rolling pin some action finished me off by hand. Helped me get dressed and asked me to come back soon. 70/1. 2 worth a return visit, didn't see the other ladies as the door bell rang a couple times so may have 3 working.
-
07-27-24 06:56 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 1811Has anyone been able to verify that the new Mia at QQ is the same as the old Mia?
Originally Posted by SteamKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 02:58 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 30QQ Rant
Made an appointment and confirmed next day to see Mia first thing. On my way there I checked my messages to say I had arrived to find the time I booked was not being honored no response other than sorry. Not likely to go back ever again between YL and now QQ this week has been frustrating. Anyone want to help out a fellow monger and point me to a fun spinner with extras to end a bad run?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





