Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 61370
-
07-31-24 09:46 #56270Banned Member

Posts: 173Yeah she's really rough. Sadly if she keeps going at this rate I don't think we'll see her aroused this time next year.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 09:43 #56269Senior Member

Posts: 565Molly
She doesn't stand posted up. She's usually close to a drug block. You just have to look out for her walking. Wherever the best drugs are that day is where you'll find her. There's one across from busy Bee and one close to the shopping center. I see her hanging around those spots.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 09:40 #56268Senior Member

Posts: 565Waste of time
I picked up this one for head years ago and it was a waste of time. Didn't follow instructions and had split all over my seat.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 08:57 #56267Senior Member

Posts: 1318The one with the black yoga pants is Niesffds.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 07:55 #56266Senior Member

Posts: 977Not the same girl.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 07:20 #56265Senior Member

Posts: 251Whats her general area?
Does she hang by the triangle mostly or she cycles around the strip? I kinda want to hit it for old time sake before she loses her ass. Cause if she's out Wilkins, at some point she going to lose those cakes. Especially with what they mixing in their shipment nowadays.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 06:46 #56264Senior Member

Posts: 66I had the exact same experience. First thing was how much and kind of an attitude and decided I wasn't going to waste the money to find out if the head is any good when I could just go for someone I know does great mic work. The ass and tits Almost made me try it but the attitude was a huge turn off.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 02:27 #56263Senior Member

Posts: 1126Beware: Redz
Someone in the game says there is a bounty out on her. Probably tied with her ripping someone off in the past. That's why no one is picking her up and hints why she is falling downward. Watch your six when with her.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 02:23 #56262Senior Member

Posts: 1126Molly
She was sitting on a stoop with local walkers. I pulled up and she recognizes me from dating before, online. She was doing dates up there. It sadden me a bit but I said opportunity to get a phat ass online girl for walker pricing.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 00:54 #56261Senior Member

Posts: 565Nikki bowties
By the way, Nikki bowties might be missing a leg as of lately. I think so, not a hundred percent but I think I recall Molly telling me something about Nikki passing out in a bando and had to amputate. I don't pay attention to these girls when they talk. I just pretend just enough to look like I'm listening LOL. But yes I do recall someone posting about a one leg panhandler and the picture looked like her.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 00:37 #56260Senior Member

Posts: 565Molly
So Molly comes to the neighborhood but only to shop for drugs not do the streetwalker thing. She has to go shopping every day. I used to give her rides all the time. Now, it's most likely that she lost her contacts and isn't able to post. If she was able to post, she would not be doing dates on the street LOL. Guys pay her allot of money when she posts. And yeah that ass is phat. Her hips have spread out. I always fuck her from the back. It's pretty good. Now she is missing some teeth now and wears wigs all the time because all her hair has fallen out and no titties but the ass is still phat
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 00:28 #56259Senior Member

Posts: 978Arianna
She doesn't look like that now. Face torn up from the drugs, looking dirty, did not take but a couple months, what a shame.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
07-31-24 00:27 #56258Senior Member

Posts: 565Crystal
Confirmation on that. I saw her tonight. It is crystal from years ago. I used to have a great time with her over the years. I've fucked her in every hole and then some. She used to be smoking hot and kinda resembled Christopher's girlfriend from the sopranos. She's half Italian and half Puerto Rican. However she seems to have lost her mind literally. I stopped to talk to her and she was babbling nonsense and talking all loud and it was clear that she didn't know who I am. She was a totally different person from the Crystal I used to fuck. I also decided to abandon any attempts to pick her up. She didn't even act like she was looking to get picked either. She just seemed very unpredictable crazy and that turned me away. Someone did end up pulling off with her. I saw her get into a car. I wonder how that went LOL. She had the man's door open for a long while when she got into the front seat before he pulled off but yeah I definitely get crazy vibes.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 23:01 #56257Senior Member

Posts: 1625S Fulton Ave and Wilkens Ave
S Fulton Ave and Wilkens Ave.
-
07-30-24 22:56 #56256Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near circle
Near circle.








Reply With Quote





