Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 10417
-
07-31-24 06:56 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 2027Casey
I only know of one Casey, fits your description except for hair color, but who knows, she may have died it. Haven't seen her in a while. In great shape, very sweet lady, but no extras other than maybe an occasional grab through the shorts.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 18:53 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 89Chubby cuban at Sensations
Chubby cuban with big titties, got a dance and offered extras. I declined, told here didn't have the coins. She let me take my joystick out anyways but I didn't finish and I only wanted one song. 30 coins to play.(Day shift)
-
07-30-24 18:51 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 89Blonde Cuban at Wackos
Bleach blonde, thick but not fat with huge titties and bright red lips. Came to me at the bar and started playing with the joystick at the bar. Promise me good time. Got back there and told her just a dance, I couldn't donate extra today. She took my joystick out and started jerking playing with it, she said just tip her. Finished and gave 50 coins to play the game. (Day shift)
-
07-30-24 18:48 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 89Casey or Kasey at Emperor's
Got a dance from Casey or Kasey. Don't know the spelling. Tall, brunette, fit with big fake titties. She seems a little stuck up at first, but she's actually nice. Don't know about extras. She started with my favorite stripper move, where she puts her head in my lap and flips and shakes her pussy in my face. Smelled good too. I could touch everything but did not attempt fiv. It was 30 coins to play the game.
(Day shift)
-
07-28-24 05:48 #10158Regular Member

Posts: 1Emperors. Chloe
Any information on a hot brunette Latina named Chloe? I assume she's Cuban but she looks like she could be Venezuelan. Any info on extras or TO would be appreciated.
-
07-13-24 00:08 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 103No idea.
No idea of spelling but interested in your experience?
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 18:52 #10156Regular Member

Posts: 16Bella Dollhouse
May be a bit of long shot but I would be forever grateful if anyone can give me any details / info / insight on if Bella at Dollhouse offers any extras. Danced with her several times and she hasn't offered. I only ask here bc I've seen several posts saying she does. Any DMs with info would be appreciated!
-
07-10-24 13:00 #10155Regular Member

Posts: 16Both Brittany and Montana fit that description.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 16:14 #10154Senior Member

Posts: 1055You sure on the name?
There is a short one with long brunette hair name Leyla that is bad ass.
Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 22:30 #10153Senior Member

Posts: 86Montana
I think I saw this chick you're describing last night, short-ish blonde hair. I didn't get to get a dance with her, she seemed to have been hanging out with her regulars. All I know her name was Montana, she seems to be new.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 20:47 #10152Senior Member

Posts: 46Too Long Didn't Read.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 15:14 #10151Senior Member

Posts: 894Doll House Question
My normal strip club remains Sinsations, but I do go to the Doll House on occasion, typically after I've struck out at Sins. Last week I decided to go to TDH and earlier in the night, maybe 10 pm. There was the usual cadre of Spanish speakers, but also a mix of white and AA dancers. At one point, I counted everyone and there were 9 dancers and 7 customers. Most of the dancers were fairly overweight. However, there was one thin, young, pretty, in shape, youngish (25 maybe) white dancer there. She had blonde hair. I would have liked to get her naked on stage, but for the hour I was at the club she sat with just one lone chubby older guy. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If, yes, then would you please I'd her if possible. If she's known to any of you, does she provide extras in the VIP? As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.
Shaggy.
-
07-07-24 15:03 #10150Senior Member

Posts: 103Wacko's short brunette Cuban- Leah?
Like the looks, dances are ok, wondering if anyone has experienced TO?
-
07-07-24 14:48 #10149Senior Member

Posts: 55TL: DR is a standard internet / forum abbreviation meaning To Long: Didn't Read. Essentially the Cliff's Notes version of the post.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 05:34 #10148Senior Member

Posts: 1055I've looked under abbreviations and cannot find it
I've looked under abbreviations and cannot find it.
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
What does tldr stand for?










Reply With Quote






