Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 13305
-
07-30-24 14:09 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 519He had correct one up it just had a period after address since it was at the end of a sentence, or this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880.
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 13:59 #11549Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm pretty sure she used to be a regular in the area, back when Backpage was a thing. Pretty sure she used to be 50. Guess there's a time warp somewhere between here and VA.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 13:35 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 281CA Blonde
This one will not (NOT) take any form of texting, .... and lets ya know about it. On a positive note, she will take on an entire fleet of truckers. Spent time in Chesapeake VA as well as our backyard here. Barrier to entry a tad high, maybe? YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...t/551139447402
-
07-30-24 11:48 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 100Here is a link and it is good and active:
Originally Posted by ChefLove
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...n/407018338880
-
07-30-24 11:26 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 51Marie
That link just brings you to the main page. Maybe screenshot something from the ad and post it.
Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 08:05 #11545Regular Member

Posts: 17My bad. Sorry about that fellas.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880
-
07-29-24 22:00 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 565Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 21:15 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 51Marie
Have a link for her?
Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 18:08 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 50Barbie the throat goat report
Report.
I couldn't find a link. You know how it is when you are looking for something. You can never find it.
Tried her out for bbj.
Damage was 1.
Location: 1 to 2 Star hotel.
Pics: accurate, she's a cute little thing.
Coms: good, prompt answer and only minimal waiting when I got to the hotel.
Performance: better than mid but not much. Tried to do the job fully clothed but took them off when asked. Switched position when asked. Actual bbj, mechanical, same motion same tempo throughout but didn't have to stop and got the job done.
Only real down side, advertised cim but didn't deliver.
Overall: decent, would repeat if she was closer.
-
07-29-24 17:01 #11541Regular Member

Posts: 24STG gals
-
07-29-24 14:33 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 160Took her for a spin a few weeks ago. Comms good, location is a house south of G'vl but safe. Photos are accurate and she met me at the door wearing something similar to the black thing. Tiny little thing. She's all business but still made me hard as fuck and I blew a load in her mouth. Couldn't stop myself. Finished off with a few strokes of doggy. I'll go back.
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]
Have fun with her.
G.
-
07-29-24 14:20 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 160She's legit. Saw her a while back, photos are accurate. Nice rack, average performance I would say.
Originally Posted by OnlineSaiyan
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
G.
-
07-29-24 13:43 #11538Regular Member

Posts: 17Marie-
Just saw Marie and mannnnn. What are y'all waiting on. She's a pleaser for sure. Makes you feel very comfortable and at ease if you are nervous. Gets dressed in what you like and man she's sexy AF! She laid me back on the bed and just told me to relax. Head game is A1. She can go as deep as you want and as fast as you want LOL. Had to make her stop bc I was about to explode 5 minutes in. She stopped wrapped me up and we went to doggy. She bent over and arched that back and took a good pounding. She makes you feel like a king the way she looks back and you and talks to you. She can take a pounding that's for sure. I felt her shaking a cumming all over my dick. Exploded in rubber and After I finished she said how much time do I need before we went round 2. She got me a hot towel to clean up with. I had to get back to work but definitely could of kept going. No clock watching or anything. I'm in love guys LOL.
-
07-29-24 13:30 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 75She's legit.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
Clean, safe.
But yes, weight listed is close to correct.
-
07-29-24 11:58 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 100Zoey B real??
I also believe she's not as real as she claims to be.
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]
Also sent her verification information required and was ghosted within 20 minutes of date. WTF.
I tried messaging her on separate burner line with no response. Something is fishy there.











Reply With Quote






