Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 888 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11562

    CA Blonde

    This one will not (NOT) take any form of texting, .... and lets ya know about it. On a positive note, she will take on an entire fleet of truckers. Spent time in Chesapeake VA as well as our backyard here. Barrier to entry a tad high, maybe? YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...t/551139447402
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA4MDg2MTQ3ODE0MzM1ZmFhMTY4ODFjZDQ3Njk1MzE1YmE0MjAw.jpg‎  

  2. #11561
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefLove  [View Original Post]
    That link just brings you to the main page. Maybe screenshot something from the ad and post it.
    Here is a link and it is good and active:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...n/407018338880

  3. #11560

    Marie

    That link just brings you to the main page. Maybe screenshot something from the ad and post it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow  [View Original Post]

  4. #11559
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    My bad. Sorry about that fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880

  5. #11558
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Marie and mannnnn. What are y'all waiting on. She's a pleaser for sure. Makes you feel very comfortable and at ease if you are nervous. Gets dressed in what you like and man she's sexy AF! She laid me back on the bed and just told me to relax. Head game is A1. She can go as deep as you want and as fast as you want LOL. Had to make her stop bc I was about to explode 5 minutes in. She stopped wrapped me up and we went to doggy. She bent over and arched that back and took a good pounding. She makes you feel like a king the way she looks back and you and talks to you. She can take a pounding that's for sure. I felt her shaking a cumming all over my dick. Exploded in rubber and After I finished she said how much time do I need before we went round 2. She got me a hot towel to clean up with. I had to get back to work but definitely could of kept going. No clock watching or anything. I'm in love guys LOL.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  6. #11557

    Marie

    Have a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Marie and mannnnn. What are y'all waiting on. She's a pleaser for sure. Makes you feel very comfortable and at ease if you are nervous. Gets dressed in what you like and man she's sexy AF! She laid me back on the bed and just told me to relax. Head game is A1. She can go as deep as you want and as fast as you want LOL. Had to make her stop bc I was about to explode 5 minutes in. She stopped wrapped me up and we went to doggy. She bent over and arched that back and took a good pounding. She makes you feel like a king the way she looks back and you and talks to you. She can take a pounding that's for sure. I felt her shaking a cumming all over my dick. Exploded in rubber and After I finished she said how much time do I need before we went round 2. She got me a hot towel to clean up with. I had to get back to work but definitely could of kept going. No clock watching or anything. I'm in love guys LOL.

  7. #11556

    Barbie the throat goat report

    Report.

    I couldn't find a link. You know how it is when you are looking for something. You can never find it.

    Tried her out for bbj.

    Damage was 1.

    Location: 1 to 2 Star hotel.

    Pics: accurate, she's a cute little thing.

    Coms: good, prompt answer and only minimal waiting when I got to the hotel.

    Performance: better than mid but not much. Tried to do the job fully clothed but took them off when asked. Switched position when asked. Actual bbj, mechanical, same motion same tempo throughout but didn't have to stop and got the job done.

    Only real down side, advertised cim but didn't deliver.

    Overall: decent, would repeat if she was closer.

  8. #11555

  9. #11554
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper1949  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/643267738116

    Thanks for any info.
    Took her for a spin a few weeks ago. Comms good, location is a house south of G'vl but safe. Photos are accurate and she met me at the door wearing something similar to the black thing. Tiny little thing. She's all business but still made me hard as fuck and I blew a load in her mouth. Couldn't stop myself. Finished off with a few strokes of doggy. I'll go back.

    Have fun with her.

    G.

  10. #11553
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSaiyan  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Saw her a while back, photos are accurate. Nice rack, average performance I would say.

    Have fun.

    G.

  11. #11552

    Marie-

    Just saw Marie and mannnnn. What are y'all waiting on. She's a pleaser for sure. Makes you feel very comfortable and at ease if you are nervous. Gets dressed in what you like and man she's sexy AF! She laid me back on the bed and just told me to relax. Head game is A1. She can go as deep as you want and as fast as you want LOL. Had to make her stop bc I was about to explode 5 minutes in. She stopped wrapped me up and we went to doggy. She bent over and arched that back and took a good pounding. She makes you feel like a king the way she looks back and you and talks to you. She can take a pounding that's for sure. I felt her shaking a cumming all over my dick. Exploded in rubber and After I finished she said how much time do I need before we went round 2. She got me a hot towel to clean up with. I had to get back to work but definitely could of kept going. No clock watching or anything. I'm in love guys LOL.

  12. #11551
    Quote Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/311093982518

    Face looks ok. Obviously curvy at the listed weight. There are two comments on list crawler from the same guy so not much to go on. If you know her please comment or PM. I looked up and down and there isn't a searchable name on her ads. Thanks for any help.

    Smilingman.
    She's legit.

    Clean, safe.

    But yes, weight listed is close to correct.

  13. #11550

    Zoey B real??

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper1949  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if Zoe is "real and rare" and "soft and sensual" or "petite and classy" as her ad claims -- she ghosted me on two successive days (one time within 10 minutes of scheduled meet up). . . Maybe she is and, maybe, she's not. She is running this Tryst ad in Anderson some days and Greenville some days. Also runs a Tryst ad under the name Reign for a 4 massage -- also changes between Greenville and Anderson. Hope that you have better luck if you try her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-b
    I also believe she's not as real as she claims to be.

    Also sent her verification information required and was ghosted within 20 minutes of date. WTF.

    I tried messaging her on separate burner line with no response. Something is fishy there.

  14. #11549

    Giving a seeking info

    Been a long time since last post so bear with me first some escorts I've seen that are real and as far as I've seen safe and deliver as promise. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart.../475315121546. Great response time and saw me with little to no run around, visit was lack luster played music that was lyrics like my soul is dying and very sad mood killer mechanical will not see again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart.../515408854754. Saw me quickly and had a great time have seen multiple times show her respect and you will enjoy yourself I promise. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart.../025544238288. Has anyone seen this gorgeous woman afraid to good to be true any info would be appreciated.

  15. #11548

    Any info on this one? Looks like Anderson based

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/311093982518

    Face looks ok. Obviously curvy at the listed weight. There are two comments on list crawler from the same guy so not much to go on. If you know her please comment or PM. I looked up and down and there isn't a searchable name on her ads. Thanks for any help.

    Smilingman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape