Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 8287
-
07-31-24 11:48 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 96Ooops, I meant Destiny, not Desiree. Stupid autocorrect
I just realized that autocorrect totally screwed this post. I meant Destiny, not Desiree. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by BeaverTamer
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 19:00 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 96Desiree at Kittens
Stopped by Kittens around 2:00 today. Desiree sat next to me and immediately grabbed by crotch. She's a little heavier than my preference but I let my hands roam and she got the hint and we went back to the couches for a dance. Within seconds, she pulled her panties aside and allowed FIV. She offered $$ for CBJ and $$$ for CFS. I took her up on it. She gave it a good effort but at my age, there's no way I'm getting the job done in 3-4 songs with a condom on. She wanted another $ to continue and I declined. She gave me her number as she does provide services outside the club. It was fun but ultimately I wasn't able to get there.
-
07-30-24 19:00 #6755Regular Member

Posts: 7Was she covered in tattoos? Big black bird between her tits?
Originally Posted by Enigma
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 14:51 #6754Regular Member

Posts: 15The Playground Cabaret (Ballard) - I drive by on my commute. Any reviews?
Any thoughts / experiences recently re: Playground? The one on 15th in Ballard, next to Thunderbird?
I searched, not seeing many comments, non recent.
I'll stop by next week when I'm back in Seattle. Seemed like a potentially fun combination, with Thunderbird next door w / outdoor bar / food seating.
-
07-30-24 11:05 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 96Deja. LCW - Allison
My dream here is a little fuzzy, I may have the girls name wrong. Starts with an A for sure, she works afternoons (leaves by 7).
I was curious about the other clubs and was there in the afternoon so Rick's was not open yet. Pandoras if you are looking for mileage is still the place to go.
It was quiet and got approached by A after she did a set on stage. Small white girl, 28 but looks 20, B cups but beautiful nipples and she has a great smile. She talked to me for a good thirty minutes and I was enjoying staring at her boobs so finally decided to help her out. She gave several red flags in terms of mileage seekers. The primary warning being that she doesn't actually enjoy sex, but also doesn't want it to be transactional. I pointed out that she is working in a strip club the transactional kind of goes with the territory.
I decided as an experiment and to help her out to push her limits a bit. I'm not pushy or a dick about it. She reminded me of a girl I wish I would have fucked in high school. So to the LD area we go. She did let me play with her pussy including inserting fingers not just playing with her clit. She was pretty wet so her body was responding. She refused to touch my cock though, and when I brought it out from my shorts she told me to put it back. When it was clear no HJ, BJ, of FS was on table I had her half way against me, bare boob in my mouth and she discretely playing with herself while I rubbed one out.
Again. If looking for mileage this is not the girl for you. If like me you enjoy meeting new people and seeing what makes them tick, you might fun with her.
-
07-29-24 07:36 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 281My mistake
You're right, this is Harley at kittens.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 21:30 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Very jealous of Steele. Damn.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 19:54 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 27Oh man must be a different Harvey because they don't look alike at all. Had me in a panic trying to reset my TNA password to see if it was her. That IG is her.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 19:35 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 244Don't look like same girl
Don't look even close to same girl to me?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 17:42 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 281Standard rates, $250-300 for 15 minutes, less maybe if the club is slow as it has been.
Originally Posted by MarkieMark80
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 17:36 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 281Harvey
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...chanel.503212/#xfmgMedia.
Originally Posted by IJustWant
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 13:42 #6746Regular Member

Posts: 11Harvey
I haven't found her on TnA but this looks like her IG.
https://www.instagram.com/harvey.s.logan/
-
07-28-24 12:32 #6745Regular Member

Posts: 7Love
Yeah looks like she's back wt kittens. I definitely got to go see her. What was the damage for her time?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 12:15 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 281Yes
I believe she was holding the fort down while Visa was away. I don't think they can count on Lola to be a headliner anymore. She might be stoned 24/7 but she shows up for work consistently. She's a good three holes girl, she puked on me a couple of times while I face fucking her but she was undeterred and still got the nut.
Originally Posted by MarkieMark80
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 12:05 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 35Can you provide an IG link for Harvey? TIA.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





