Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 552 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma  [View Original Post]
    My dream here is a little fuzzy, I may have the girls name wrong. Starts with an A for sure, she works afternoons (leaves by 7).

    I was curious about the other clubs and was there in the afternoon so Rick's was not open yet. Pandoras if you are looking for mileage is still the place to go.

    It was quiet and got approached by A after she did a set on stage. Small white girl, 28 but looks 20, B cups but beautiful nipples and she has a great smile. She talked to me for a good thirty minutes and I was enjoying staring at her boobs so finally decided to help her out. She gave several red flags in terms of mileage seekers. The primary warning being that she doesn't actually enjoy sex, but also doesn't want it to be transactional. I pointed out that she is working in a strip club the transactional kind of goes with the territory.

    I decided as an experiment and to help her out to push her limits a bit. I'm not pushy or a dick about it. She reminded me of a girl I wish I would have fucked in high school. So to the LD area we go. She did let me play with her pussy including inserting fingers not just playing with her clit. She was pretty wet so her body was responding. She refused to touch my cock though, and when I brought it out from my shorts she told me to put it back. When it was clear no HJ, BJ, of FS was on table I had her half way against me, bare boob in my mouth and she discretely playing with herself while I rubbed one out.

    Again. If looking for mileage this is not the girl for you. If like me you enjoy meeting new people and seeing what makes them tick, you might fun with her.
    Was she covered in tattoos? Big black bird between her tits?

  2. #6740

    The Playground Cabaret (Ballard) - I drive by on my commute. Any reviews?

    Any thoughts / experiences recently re: Playground? The one on 15th in Ballard, next to Thunderbird?

    I searched, not seeing many comments, non recent.

    I'll stop by next week when I'm back in Seattle. Seemed like a potentially fun combination, with Thunderbird next door w / outdoor bar / food seating.

  3. #6739

    Deja. LCW - Allison

    My dream here is a little fuzzy, I may have the girls name wrong. Starts with an A for sure, she works afternoons (leaves by 7).

    I was curious about the other clubs and was there in the afternoon so Rick's was not open yet. Pandoras if you are looking for mileage is still the place to go.

    It was quiet and got approached by A after she did a set on stage. Small white girl, 28 but looks 20, B cups but beautiful nipples and she has a great smile. She talked to me for a good thirty minutes and I was enjoying staring at her boobs so finally decided to help her out. She gave several red flags in terms of mileage seekers. The primary warning being that she doesn't actually enjoy sex, but also doesn't want it to be transactional. I pointed out that she is working in a strip club the transactional kind of goes with the territory.

    I decided as an experiment and to help her out to push her limits a bit. I'm not pushy or a dick about it. She reminded me of a girl I wish I would have fucked in high school. So to the LD area we go. She did let me play with her pussy including inserting fingers not just playing with her clit. She was pretty wet so her body was responding. She refused to touch my cock though, and when I brought it out from my shorts she told me to put it back. When it was clear no HJ, BJ, of FS was on table I had her half way against me, bare boob in my mouth and she discretely playing with herself while I rubbed one out.

    Again. If looking for mileage this is not the girl for you. If like me you enjoy meeting new people and seeing what makes them tick, you might fun with her.

  4. #6738

    My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Don't look even close to same girl to me?
    You're right, this is Harley at kittens.

  5. #6737

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I have been getting HJs from her for many years. Since before the pandemic. After covid she became my go-to until she got too popular. Recently, on a slow day during an HJ. I inquired about CFS. She lit up with delight, and made sure I understood that was 300. It was a pleasure watching her ride my cock. She is such a beautiful, and sensual lady.
    Very jealous of Steele. Damn.

  6. #6736
    Oh man must be a different Harvey because they don't look alike at all. Had me in a panic trying to reset my TNA password to see if it was her. That IG is her.

  7. #6735

    Don't look like same girl

    Don't look even close to same girl to me?

  8. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark80  [View Original Post]
    Yeah looks like she's back wt kittens. I definitely got to go see her. What was the damage for her time?
    Standard rates, $250-300 for 15 minutes, less maybe if the club is slow as it has been.

  9. #6733

    Harvey

    Quote Originally Posted by IJustWant  [View Original Post]
    I haven't found her on TnA but this looks like her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/harvey.s.logan/
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...chanel.503212/#xfmgMedia.

  10. #6732

    Harvey

    I haven't found her on TnA but this looks like her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/harvey.s.logan/

  11. #6731

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was holding the fort down while Visa was away. I don't think they can count on Lola to be a headliner anymore. She might be stoned 24/7 but she shows up for work consistently. She's a good three holes girl, she puked on me a couple of times while I face fucking her but she was undeterred and still got the nut.
    Yeah looks like she's back wt kittens. I definitely got to go see her. What was the damage for her time?

  12. #6730

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark80  [View Original Post]
    Is love African American? I called sugars and they said they texted her but she wasn't working there, but I saw a love working at kittens but not sure who the love talked about on this forum looks like.
    I believe she was holding the fort down while Visa was away. I don't think they can count on Lola to be a headliner anymore. She might be stoned 24/7 but she shows up for work consistently. She's a good three holes girl, she puked on me a couple of times while I face fucking her but she was undeterred and still got the nut.

  13. #6729
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She has adds on TNA, if I recall her rates weren't terrible.
    Can you provide an IG link for Harvey? TIA.

  14. #6728
    Quote Originally Posted by DilzParty  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Harvey? Slim brunette looked pretty bubbly on stage. Saw her last night but don't see her on IG so not sure how long she has been around.
    She has adds on TNA, if I recall her rates weren't terrible.

  15. #6727

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Love is at Sugars now. At least the last few days.
    Is love African American? I called sugars and they said they texted her but she wasn't working there, but I saw a love working at kittens but not sure who the love talked about on this forum looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape