Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 615 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8622
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this lady? I searched her username and no luck. I have a date set with her for lunch Friday but wanted to check here before I make the drive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9
    Time waster. She wants money for the M&G then ghosts after. She keeps changing her profile name but she's been reported on.

  2. #8621

    Asianannalise

    Anyone have experience with this lady? I searched her username and no luck. I have a date set with her for lunch Friday but wanted to check here before I make the drive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9

  3. #8620

    Cincyfun on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Did you get her private pics? If you can share them, I will check her out for you.

    BAM.
    This one is like Kylie Reid, she appears for a real short time then shuts down her profile and then comes back.

    Old profile pic was her kneeling in a gray dress showing from the neck down.

  4. #8619

    Scarlett, 40

    Another newbie to me? I love this type but have never seen her post before. Feel free to respond here or pm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-2c99f1a9fbf9

  5. #8618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Cincyfun on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience with this lady. DM if you prefer, thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-2b34f2a83aa6
    Did you get her private pics? If you can share them, I will check her out for you.

    BAM.

  6. #8617

    Red Flags?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience with this lady. DM if you prefer, thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-2b34f2a83aa6
    First, hell yeah.

    Second, 1 pic, almost no profile information, only been on since May. I'd love to know if that one pans out but I'm thinking bot.

  7. #8616

    Cincyfun, 23

    Anyone with experience with this lady. DM if you prefer, thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-2b34f2a83aa6

  8. #8615

    Kitty

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-47b340000320

    Anyone with experience?

    She lists Dayton but says she lives and works in the Cincy area. Said she wants $$$ ppm, loves anal, protection to start. Has a location that can be used. I did a little investigating once I got the address. She has a business at the address, found name of business, her name. Pictures match the business owner. Her name matches that of an 18 year old girl who in 2011 was involved in some criminal activity. Now even if she is the same girl from 2011, that wouldn't necessarily keep me from enjoying a visit. Something just seems off.

  9. #8614

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Trazadone84  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her for a bit. She offered to sell some pics and I took her up on it thinking that it would lead to more. To be fair, she did want to meet up. But the more that I talked to her and the more that I learned about her, the less interested I was. I would avoid at all costs.
    Thanks for the response. It looks like you're the 2nd person to say she wants to sell pics (WTF, do they not know you can find anything you want online for free? But that she DID want to meet up but the more you talked to her the less interested you were. May I please ask for more on that? Is she ghetto, stupid (that's not a bad thing ), or what turned you off and what makes it 'at all costs'?

    PM if you prefer not to blast it to the community or get edited by the admin.

    I'm probably going to follow the advice here, ya'll know what you're doing, but damn those eyes. I just want to see them looking up at me ya know?

  10. #8613
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    This one keeps catching my eye every time I scroll by. Has anyone met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-40bacabc9a12
    I talked to her for a bit. She offered to sell some pics and I took her up on it thinking that it would lead to more. To be fair, she did want to meet up. But the more that I talked to her and the more that I learned about her, the less interested I was. I would avoid at all costs.

  11. #8612

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else experienced a date with her??
    Nahhh. And that poster is either her or the bf. First time poster.

  12. #8611

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I suppose those are valid warning signs. But damn those eyes and smile kill me every time I scroll past.
    I communicated with her and she just wanted to sell pics.

  13. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have never chatted with but she has been on the site for over two years without finding a reason to quit. That's red flag number 1. She also has only two pics and none show her body while her profile says curvy. That's red flag number 2. Then there is this from her Seeking paragraph: "Older, stable man that I can claim as my daddy. Take care of me and I'll do the same but I don't play." Hmmm what does it mean that she don't play? Is that red flag number 3 and why she is not finding someone?

    Be cautious around the thirst traps.

    BAM
    I suppose those are valid warning signs. But damn those eyes and smile kill me every time I scroll past.

  14. #8609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    This one keeps catching my eye every time I scroll by. Has anyone met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-40bacabc9a12
    I have never chatted with but she has been on the site for over two years without finding a reason to quit. That's red flag number 1. She also has only two pics and none show her body while her profile says curvy. That's red flag number 2. Then there is this from her Seeking paragraph: "Older, stable man that I can claim as my daddy. Take care of me and I'll do the same but I don't play." Hmmm what does it mean that she don't play? Is that red flag number 3 and why she is not finding someone?

    Be cautious around the thirst traps.

    BAM

  15. #8608

    Peyton

    This one keeps catching my eye every time I scroll by. Has anyone met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-40bacabc9a12

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape