Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21557
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    When was your last visit with her?
    Few weeks back.

  2. #21556
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'm stumped. Thought I knew the jargon by now, but I guess not. So what the fuck is THAT, LOL!
    https://www.electricitysocialclub.com/

    Different theme nights, from what I've read.

  3. #21555
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    I see her every now and then for a BBBJ. 100 swallows if she likes you. Place is a dump, so I stand and f,ck her face. Never did full service.
    When was your last visit with her?

  4. #21554
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    She used to have different pictures in the ads, but I assume you mean this lady:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/324680391022

    I've never seen her. But wondering about her too. Those that seen her: What's the actual menu? (Condoms or not, for what?) Handler or other red flags? And the damages?

    Thanks.
    Yes that's definitely her. She was much thinner a couple of years ago. Her chest looks a lot bigger now too so that's not so bad LOL. There were reports late last year of her cutting sessions short so I'm hoping she isn't up to the same shenanigans.

  5. #21553

    Layla

    Has anyone seen this one? Love a hot goth.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/velvet-b3an

  6. #21552
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    She used to have different pictures in the ads, but I assume you mean this lady:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/324680391022

    I've never seen her. But wondering about her too. Those that seen her: What's the actual menu? (Condoms or not, for what?) Handler or other red flags? And the damages?

    Thanks.
    I see her every now and then for a BBBJ. 100 swallows if she likes you. Place is a dump, so I stand and f,ck her face. Never did full service.

  7. #21551

    Electricity Club?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I believe she also frequents the Electricity Club.
    OK, I'm stumped. Thought I knew the jargon by now, but I guess not. So what the fuck is THAT, LOL!

  8. #21550

    Mommy Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent good visits with her? I had a good visit with her a couple of years ago but haven't seen anything really reported on her in the last 7 months.
    She used to have different pictures in the ads, but I assume you mean this lady:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/324680391022

    I've never seen her. But wondering about her too. Those that seen her: What's the actual menu? (Condoms or not, for what?) Handler or other red flags? And the damages?

    Thanks.

  9. #21549

    Mommy Diva

    Has anyone had any recent good visits with her? I had a good visit with her a couple of years ago but haven't seen anything really reported on her in the last 7 months.

  10. #21548

    Mickey's

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this one is dancing at mickeys. Saw her today.
    I haven't been Mickeys in ages. How is action there?

  11. #21547

    Foxi

    I believe she also frequents the Electricity Club.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this one is dancing at mickeys. Saw her today.

  12. #21546

    Foxiie

    Pretty sure this one is dancing at mickeys. Saw her today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4012798980

    PROS.

    So Foxy may be the diamond in the rough we've been looking for. Great attitude, good GFE that's gotten better with each visit. No signs of demons or pimps. Good neighborhood house in Johnston. She has given me bbfscip without even requesting it. She told me she does strip but I didn't ask where.

    CONS.

    She has at least one or two roommates. They know what she does, plus they don't have any problems being out in the open when you show up. Nor do they have issues talking to each other outside the room while you're doing your thing. Foxy has a twin bed, not king or queen so moving around could be an issue.

    The big thing for me is her house and the neighborhood. She has you go through the backyard through a porch door. The yard plus pretty much the whole neighborhood is out in the open. In the summertime there could be kids and families out in the open. I don't know how many guys she sees during the day but some nosy neighbor could notice something and cause trouble. Kind of a double edged sword. Nobody wants the triple decker in the low end neighborhood but being in a good neighborhood could be just as problematic.

  13. #21545

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJulio56  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this one. Been posting a while. Seems ok.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/173563847

    https://escort13.com/post/99606833?currentPage=1

    https://secrethostess.com/9201239/

    Does she do incalls? See pics at a telly. Rates? Services? Any info fellas?
    Scammed me a couple months ago. We video chatted and then she asked for a deposit, I sent it to her to only be ghosted. Check out my old post.

  14. #21544

    Any One Test These Waters?

    Curious about this one. Been posting a while. Seems ok.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/173563847

    https://escort13.com/post/99606833?currentPage=1

    https://secrethostess.com/9201239/

    Does she do incalls? See pics at a telly. Rates? Services? Any info fellas?

  15. #21543

    Sad to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to share that sweet Pamela is no more. Those of us who got to meet her know that she was a true gem and a sweetheart.
    Very sorry to hear that DC. Pamela was a gem!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape