Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 61381
-
07-29-24 22:02 #56236Senior Member

Posts: 201Bowties
Bowties is what's she's known as so if she tells someone another name that's not familiar with her I was just letting them know who it is LOL.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
It's not that serious it's all about giving information to help everyone out.
-
07-29-24 18:33 #56235Senior Member

Posts: 278Tionna Garrison
Strolled down Garrison this morning and saw Tionna, a BSW with a phat ass. Sampled that neck and busted for a jack plus a tip. She's a real sweet heart.
-
07-29-24 18:33 #56234Senior Member

Posts: 1126Spidey Senses
I always trust the sense. If I don't feel good about it, I pass always. Till one of you kind folk gives a good review on a TGTBT Type walker. But, I never turn away. I like that, if you know what I am saying. If you do, inbox me and let's compare notes. Top Guy Out.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 18:20 #56233Senior Member

Posts: 182This is funny. Do you think her real name is Bowties?
You certainly can't be explaining the difference between Nicole and Nikki to us?
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 18:03 #56232Senior Member

Posts: 978Yes it is.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
07-29-24 17:43 #56231Senior Member

Posts: 1626
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
Is this the same girl from Geckoman's post?
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 12:33 #56230Senior Member

Posts: 1319Big dumper. Somebody's been slapping it a bit and the bed bugs are getting some as well.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 08:38 #56229Senior Member

Posts: 540Yikes that booty is still phat but them legs are looking rough. Good girl and I have never had any problems with her but still.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 01:58 #56228Banned Member

Posts: 173This is a good question. I think the real answer is we don't know until we try.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
What other reasons could she just be standing out there like that?
You could just pull up close with the window down and if she walks up to the car. You know she's working. If not. Prob just a civ waiting for someone or something.
-
07-28-24 22:38 #56227Senior Member

Posts: 251Wow
She's had a rapid decline. It's a shame man. The booty still looks nice but I'd Def wrap it up with her at this state.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 22:25 #56226Senior Member

Posts: 1626I tried to get her attention, but she seemed to be busy with her phone or waiting for someone else. And couple of other people (not that usual dope boys) were around her.
Originally Posted by Bladder20
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 20:07 #56225Senior Member

Posts: 565Crystal?
She resembles a Puerto Rican girl I used to smash years ago. She used to hang out down there and then went online and then disappeared. It sure does look like it could be her. She was a good date so if anyone sees this chick, ask her name. If she says Crystal, pick up immediately LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 18:04 #56224Senior Member

Posts: 260Cold feet?
Why didn't you scoop her up? Her eyes were laser focused on you.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 17:45 #56223Senior Member

Posts: 1319How do you make the determination between SW and civi?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 17:28 #56222Senior Member

Posts: 201Bowties / Nicole
I ran into Bowties yesterday on Ashton and Pulaski and made the scoop for some headache relief and she didn't disapoint. It all came at standard fare with a nickel tip.
No working digits she said someone stole her phone. For some reason she don't like to tell people her real name so if you ask she'll say Nicole, I'm just putting that out there for whoever don't already know her.
She's a fun girl with a PhatA $$.











Reply With Quote



