Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26065
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/671186455920

    Her ad doesn't list her name. Thanks for any info shared.
    That's Jacey. She has good reviews. She is real and pretty good. I have seen her.

  2. #26064

    Info request

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/671186455920

    Her ad doesn't list her name. Thanks for any info shared.

  3. #26063

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She (lala / cutiebooty) has been around for a while. I am glad the last visit to uncle LEO helped her because she was way too skinny begining of this year. I can tell she probably gained a good 10 lb if those pics are accurate.
    I tried to set up some time with her yesterday, went to her place and couldn't get to contact her as my app won't work due to no network, so I came back home and called her to apologize and offered to come back again to see her if she was ok with it. She was pissed and showed me too much attitude saying it cost her 250 as she was waiting on me and missed other clients (all this within 20 min) of our scheduled time. So she offers me to pay extra 50 if I were to see her. I'll pass.

  4. #26062
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one earlier. Good lay. BB HH 180 or 140 covered, spinner body decently attractive.

    Safe Hotel off of Walnut st in Cary, next to First Watch. Would prob repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/379752687437
    She (lala / cutiebooty) has been around for a while. I am glad the last visit to uncle LEO helped her because she was way too skinny begining of this year. I can tell she probably gained a good 10 lb if those pics are accurate.

  5. #26061

    41 year old Spinner

    Ad says 41 year old?

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one earlier. Good lay. BB HH 180 or 140 covered, spinner body decently attractive.

    Safe Hotel off of Walnut st in Cary, next to First Watch. Would prob repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/379752687437

  6. #26060

    By the mall

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Where is Kali now?
    Over by CrabTree.

  7. #26059

    Kali

    Where is Kali now?

  8. #26058
    Man! I wish any of them are real.

    1st same photos are posting in Richmond with another number.

    2nd,

    https://www.pictoa.com/albums/carito...068305-p3.html

    You judge.

    3rd, same photos are posting outside US.

  9. #26057

  10. #26056

  11. #26055

    Lala

    Saw this one earlier. Good lay. BB HH 180 or 140 covered, spinner body decently attractive.

    Safe Hotel off of Walnut st in Cary, next to First Watch. Would prob repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/379752687437

  12. #26054

  13. #26053

    Yes Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Bare CIP? Extra?
    CIP, no extra, Kali rocks.

  14. #26052
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Brandi Sucks, Kaylee for the win.

    Tried with Brandi for hours almost sealed the deal than ghosted


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/other/unique-style--personality----/609417999942


    hit up Kaylee, responded within 5 minutes, just got done banging her in my truck, I think I made it 6 minutes. Her pussy hits different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/exotic/247-availability-/753362910937

    CIP and she walked off like a champ 10/20 would recommend.
    Bare CIP? Extra?

  15. #26051

    Kaylee

    Brandi Sucks, Kaylee for the win.

    Tried with Brandi for hours almost sealed the deal than ghosted


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/other/unique-style--personality----/609417999942


    hit up Kaylee, responded within 5 minutes, just got done banging her in my truck, I think I made it 6 minutes. Her pussy hits different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/exotic/247-availability-/753362910937

    CIP and she walked off like a champ 10/20 would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape