Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26053

    Yes Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Bare CIP? Extra?
    CIP, no extra, Kali rocks.

  2. #26052
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Brandi Sucks, Kaylee for the win.

    Tried with Brandi for hours almost sealed the deal than ghosted


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/other/unique-style--personality----/609417999942


    hit up Kaylee, responded within 5 minutes, just got done banging her in my truck, I think I made it 6 minutes. Her pussy hits different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/exotic/247-availability-/753362910937

    CIP and she walked off like a champ 10/20 would recommend.
    Bare CIP? Extra?

  3. #26051

    Kaylee

    Brandi Sucks, Kaylee for the win.

    Tried with Brandi for hours almost sealed the deal than ghosted


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/other/unique-style--personality----/609417999942


    hit up Kaylee, responded within 5 minutes, just got done banging her in my truck, I think I made it 6 minutes. Her pussy hits different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/exotic/247-availability-/753362910937

    CIP and she walked off like a champ 10/20 would recommend.

  4. #26050

    Yeah. No

    Not enough wine in France.

  5. #26049

  6. #26048

    Damn

    Them some dirty damn feet. LOL.https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/domination-and-fetish/caucasian_w/pegging-foot-jobs---edging-fac/143486002531

  7. #26047

    But is she.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is sweet.
    $350 an hour sweet? She would have to be like Cheerwine and BoJangles Iced tea mixed together sweet for that sort of money.

  8. #26046
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you talking about. She used to be BKS and is a very good dream.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7268293.htm
    Yes she is sweet.

  9. #26045

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some of you older guys help me out here, I swear I know Madison by another name. Her pics are so familiar. Anyone?
    I saw Madison a long time ago. Her ad was for the "Woodologist" - but she gave me her name as Madison. She was working out of an extended stay near Zebulon I believe.

    I went for the amazing head that was advertised and reviewed. She did not deliver. I would not repeat.

  10. #26044

    Fiona Ender

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, has anyone seen or heard of Fiona here lately? Would love to reacquaint with her.
    Her tryst ad is back up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fionaender1

  11. #26043
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb1174  [View Original Post]
    Revival of sorts for me. I've jumped back into the monger saddle, which I haven't used since my military days. Now that I'm out and in NC, I've been lurking and gathering info before reaching out to anyone. I typically try to meet well known providers before reaching out to TOFFT. Below are my reviews on who I've met so far:

    Jessica Fox.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox

    Would I recommend? Yes.

    Well I started this year with meeting up with Ms. Fox. She was as great as everyone mentioned, so I won't make this already long review list longer.

    Services. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, BBBJTC.

    Rate - $350/ hr.

    Pros:

    - Clean home, safe location.

    - Nicely dressed, freshly showered, teeth brushed.

    - GF like experience (treats you like a boyfriend she hasn't seen in a few months).

    - Doesn't watch the clock.
    Some of you older guys help me out here, I swear I know Madison by another name. Her pics are so familiar. Anyone?

  12. #26042

    Gabriela

    She's got some good reviews on other boards. Could anyone confirm or expand on her? Thanks in advance for any info. Pm is fine.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/173530408#.

  13. #26041

    Anita BKS Calena

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Saw this sweet lady today. She is a gem! Very good service. Very pretty. She leaves tomorrow but comes back every month.
    Is this the one you talking about. She used to be BKS and is a very good dream.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7268293.htm

  14. #26040

    Anita From Eros

    Saw this sweet lady today. She is a gem! Very good service. Very pretty. She leaves tomorrow but comes back every month.

  15. #26039

    Feet

    Lord, she has been on her feet in the lot for days and no bath. Then gone offer a foot job.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/902148883661

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape