Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 10992
-
07-29-24 01:29 #10197Senior Member

Posts: 284Meilani Baby fka Liea Baby
Good source has it, says she's returning next week. Keep an eye out on PD for updates.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 23:04 #10196Senior Member

Posts: 1021Layla Is legit
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9110165.htm?cat=1
I met her a few months ago again two nights ago, everything played safe, a real nice ass.
-
07-28-24 19:23 #10195Senior Member

Posts: 1021Fun European hottie LadyCharming
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/LadyCharming
I met her last year when she First came to town down in Waikiki. , I think I've seen her about 4 times now.
https://x.com/olenacharming
She's tall and matches her photos, and is a lot of fun.
She makes sure you are satisfied before you leave.
-
07-28-24 14:42 #10194Senior Member

Posts: 52Bare
HSV-1? That's oral herpes. More than 90% of adults have that. Not a big deal. Or do you mean genital herpes (HSV-2)?
Originally Posted by SnJn909
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 17:51 #10193Senior Member

Posts: 254Oh no! That's crazy.
Originally Posted by SnJn909
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 14:37 #10192Senior Member

Posts: 47IG Girls. Don't get tricked
So was referred to an Ig account (kassbusiness_) through a post and by a fellow monger. The account looks super legit with highlights of reviews and supposed payments, asked for full deposit for the premium menu because she's had bad experience in the past. Can't prove otherwise that she is the person in the IG (can't send pic with date or facetime). Anybody have any experience with her or have another local / younger IG girl that provides? TIA.
-
07-27-24 02:20 #10191Regular Member

Posts: 22Bare
Be a little bit careful doing bare at J-spa. Tested positive HSV-1 last month. My report was deleted somehow. J-girls provide BBBJ no charge, BBFS extra charge. But after what happened I'm going to play safe going forward.
-
07-26-24 20:10 #10190Senior Member

Posts: 95Vyper rose is legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/vyperrose
Haven't posted in awhile as I haven't been able to see anyone due to work. But was able to see Ms Rose and had a great time. Very bubbly personality easy to talk to and get along with. I met her downstairs and she took me up to the room. She was cute and easy on the eyes. I like thick women and she didn't disappoint. She was non GFE which was a bummer as she had a nice juicy pussy. She got me up and ready with a nice CBJ and I had to have her from the back she's built for it LOL. She was real tight and really juicy her moans were great and the cream on my shaft lead me to believe she was enjoying herself as much as I was. When she started twerking on my rod it went downhill fast LOL. I unloaded so hard in the cover and she let me enjoy the moment before pulling out of her. I believe she already left but she promised to return as she said she loved it here. Just wanted to report that she's a legit provider.
Stay safe men.
BB44.
-
07-26-24 03:07 #10189Senior Member

Posts: 1021Sexy lavender is back for fun
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777
Hey guys, I posted about her before. She's liking us a lot out here on the islands and keep returning.
First met her in California, and a few times here as well.
You will Love her killer curse.
Have fun.
-
07-25-24 23:15 #10188Senior Member

Posts: 56Didn't see that post on PD until this ad but I would instantly pass. Those are pics of CJ Miles, you can crop and blur her face but I recognize that body instantly.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 20:43 #10187Senior Member

Posts: 5121Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
For all mongers: in previous posts, I've discussed the apparent unreliability of the PrivateDelights star-rating system. As a further example of that, notice that this advertiser, Miamiaxoxo, has an overall 5-star rating on PrivateDelights, the highest available. Of the 39 reviews of this advertiser currently on PrivateDelights, 36 reviews award her the maximum 5 stars, and the remaining 3 reviews award her more than 4 stars but less than 5 stars. None of the 39 reviews give this advertiser 4 stars or fewer. We could speculate on the reasons for this, which might include a different woman fraudulently using advertiser Miamiaxoxo's profile; and / or a significant portion of the PrivateDelights reviews being shill reviews; and / or unfavorable reviews being deleted by PrivateDelights, etc. Whatever the reason or reasons, the bottom line is that the PrivateDelights star-rating system seems untrustworthy.
-
07-25-24 18:49 #10186Senior Member

Posts: 318Beware
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you. Don't fall for it. It's a young black girl maybe working with another girl to seperate clients from their money without prefroming services. She stalls and fucks around and talks too much and tries to run out the clock and asks for more money. Not too bright either. Stays in a boutique hotel on Nahua. There are several other adds like it with similar last logged in time so they are running several adds proablay all fake as well. Claiming to be asian and then it's obviously a black girl when you arrive is just wierd. How stupid does she think people are? She's says she's Hawaiian / philipino / black. She's just black and has a pretty face but body is very average to goodish. Young maybe early 20's. She is perfecting her craft and she is not good at it yet. Assumes people take her many lies at face value. Don't bother with this one or the other adds like it. SanDiego phone number. I'm asian! No you're not! She thinks this is going to fly? Huh? Delusional people.
-
07-19-24 23:07 #10185Senior Member

Posts: 793Her kid took her boobs, I look past the boobs and look at her personality. She really treats me like a long time friend. I haven't seen her this time around, I would if I wasn't too busy.
Originally Posted by HuggyDuggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 19:22 #10184Senior Member

Posts: 149Legit providers
Mr Smiley1234,
Mahalo for the 411.
Stay safe,
LS.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 18:36 #10183Senior Member

Posts: 1021Legit TRYST Ladies I've met
Hey men for some of you that don't know here's another website where girls post as well.
Here are legit ladies that I've met off that website as well.
Have fun if you can.
https://tryst.link/escort/claire-french
https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh
https://tryst.link/escort/anastasia4you
https://tryst.link/escort/katrina-626
https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-night
https://tryst.link/escort/amerabanks
https://tryst.link/escort/iammsjasmine699
https://tryst.link/escort/christinalove
https://tryst.link/escort/natalieyumi808
https://tryst.link/massage/layraluvmor
https://tryst.link/escort/impress-alivia
https://tryst.link/escort/lilydolce
https://tryst.link/escort/samrivers
https://tryst.link/escort/badbrattykitty
https://tryst.link/escort/cece07










Reply With Quote





