Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 334 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 4999
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a lawyer, but I'm 100% confident this is wrong. You can be fired for any reason in the state of Maryland so long as it doesn't violate non-discrimination laws. "Strip Club Patron" is not a protected class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    My employer wanted me to sign an employment contract. I asked an attorney if the company could fire me if I decline to sign. He explained that in Maryland I could be "fired for any reason or no reason at all. " They had to give me exactly 0 minutes notice. Yep, they don't even need to tell me why I'm being fired. This was several years ago, but I doubt this has changed.
    Yes. It's called "at will" employment.

  2. #4728
    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a lawyer, but I'm 100% confident this is wrong. You can be fired for any reason in the state of Maryland so long as it doesn't violate non-discrimination laws. "Strip Club Patron" is not a protected class.
    My employer wanted me to sign an employment contract. I asked an attorney if the company could fire me if I decline to sign. He explained that in Maryland I could be "fired for any reason or no reason at all. " They had to give me exactly 0 minutes notice. Yep, they don't even need to tell me why I'm being fired. This was several years ago, but I doubt this has changed.

  3. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by HjHunter2  [View Original Post]
    If you do end up getting fired for going to a strip club, hire an attorney and take them to the bank, that's absolutely wrongful termination. A competent lawyer will have you flush with g-string donations until your grandkids retire.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I'm 100% confident this is wrong. You can be fired for any reason in the state of Maryland so long as it doesn't violate non-discrimination laws. "Strip Club Patron" is not a protected class.

  4. #4726
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Plenty. If our least favorite uncle busts the place, they potentially have access to the customer database. Also, what if someone hacks the database and posts all the info online? That could provide plenty of embarrassment and consternation with one's spouse or SO, employer, etc. Never allow a strip club or any other adult business to scan your identification. Likewise, never show it to a provider or an escort agency. Never given them your employer info either. All kinds of trouble can happen.
    Wonderful thing about being self-employed, my employer doesn't care. If you do end up getting fired for going to a strip club, hire an attorney and take them to the bank, that's absolutely wrongful termination. A competent lawyer will have you flush with g-string donations until your grandkids retire.

    Really, even if you're in some database, unless there's some other evidence that ties you to misbehavior, there's literally nothing that can be done to you. It isn't illegal to go to strip clubs, especially one that's more of a sports bar than a grind zone. The scans are primarily to ensure they're not fake.

    It's one of those, "If you're embarrassed to do it, you shouldn't be doing it" deals.

  5. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth  [View Original Post]
    I am curious to know if anyone has had luck with takeout? Happy hunting.
    Not since The Players Club shut down, sadly.

  6. #4724
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWillard  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by Fantasies Monday night as I hadn't been in quite awhile and it's the only night with reasonable drink prices, $1 domestic beers and $2 imports. Renata was behind the bar, she's been there for years and was excellent as usual. It wasn't dead but not busy either and the quality of girls was overall pretty good. It was a nice mix, a few white girls, a few black girls, a couple Latin girls, and one who might have been part Asian. After awhile a cute black girl named Maya stopped by and asked if she could sit down and I said yes. She made a little small talk and eventually asked if I would like a dance or VIP. I guess it's been quite awhile since I've been there because I didn't realize they even had VIP rooms. She made no contact at all while sitting there and didn't even sit close to me and said nothing suggestive so I didn't expect much but was considering getting some dances. She said they were $60, I thought that must be for 2 but she said that was for each one! Has anyone been there lately and gotten dances? If so what did you pay? She also said 20 minutes in the VIP would be $360. I asked what might happen in there and she said dances and a lot of touching but didn't go into details and based on the lack of contact at the bar I wouldn't expect much. I passed on everything and left soon after as it was getting late, plan on stopping in again soon though and seeing what else is available.
    Mileage highly variable, but I've had a bit of high contact fun in the private rooms. Advanced foreplay with some, only one's ever done anything with my junk, and that was a stars aligned night to remember. If you're into breast play, definitely worth it. The last time I was in there, the dancer I was with ground her pussy into my face, but with her bottoms still on. Still made her moan enough that the bouncer stuck his head in and warned us to behave. If you're looking to get your own rocks off, probably going to be disappointed, but if you're cool with the usual strip club games, I'd recommend.

  7. #4723

    Trip to Indulge

    Stopped by Indulge last week. It was a Tuesday night, so the choice in girls were a little bit slim. Ended up getting together with a wannabe thug girl who has face tattoos and goes by the name Gucci. She was petite and had a decent body.

    We got to the back room and the fun started. She didn't rush, but she was very straight to business. Very nice CBJ. She then got on her knees, showed her nice arch skill and went at her from behind.

    After we finished up I went back to the bar and watched a fight on the tv, Schmoozed with Sapphire. I've seen her before and highly recommend.

    Sammy.

  8. #4722

    Fantasies

    Decided to stop by Fantasies Monday night as I hadn't been in quite awhile and it's the only night with reasonable drink prices, $1 domestic beers and $2 imports. Renata was behind the bar, she's been there for years and was excellent as usual. It wasn't dead but not busy either and the quality of girls was overall pretty good. It was a nice mix, a few white girls, a few black girls, a couple Latin girls, and one who might have been part Asian. After awhile a cute black girl named Maya stopped by and asked if she could sit down and I said yes. She made a little small talk and eventually asked if I would like a dance or VIP. I guess it's been quite awhile since I've been there because I didn't realize they even had VIP rooms. She made no contact at all while sitting there and didn't even sit close to me and said nothing suggestive so I didn't expect much but was considering getting some dances. She said they were $60, I thought that must be for 2 but she said that was for each one! Has anyone been there lately and gotten dances? If so what did you pay? She also said 20 minutes in the VIP would be $360. I asked what might happen in there and she said dances and a lot of touching but didn't go into details and based on the lack of contact at the bar I wouldn't expect much. I passed on everything and left soon after as it was getting late, plan on stopping in again soon though and seeing what else is available.

  9. #4721

    Allure

    Does anyone remember the black woman Allure that worked at Scores several years ago? She gave great lap dances, hjs. I wonder if she's still around.

  10. #4720

    Indulge Schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by HandPrintMike  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for business so I decided to go to the block. I was actually headed to a different club and the doorman for indulge and I struck up a conversation so I ended up going in for a while. Kind of a weird set up with the dancers coming around after their set and asking for tips but the bartender and I struck up a great conversation and she was super cute. Then the dancer came on that had asked for days and some saggy tits, but looked amazing. I don't know why they look so good to me but it just right. We went back to VIP and there was a full menu. I can't remember her name, but if I'm in town and business again, I will go back for sure.
    I'm wanting to get with Riley since I've got a thing for petite, skinny girls. But there's no website or schedule for Indulge that I can find. Anyone know if they even have one?

  11. #4719

    Indulge

    I was in town for business so I decided to go to the block. I was actually headed to a different club and the doorman for indulge and I struck up a conversation so I ended up going in for a while. Kind of a weird set up with the dancers coming around after their set and asking for tips but the bartender and I struck up a great conversation and she was super cute. Then the dancer came on that had asked for days and some saggy tits, but looked amazing. I don't know why they look so good to me but it just right. We went back to VIP and there was a full menu. I can't remember her name, but if I'm in town and business again, I will go back for sure.

  12. #4718

    Indulge

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    What days did you go that she was there. I went on a Saturday and didn't see her. I realize it's completely random.
    I typically am only able to get down the the Block on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The girls schedules aren't always the same each week. Last time I was at Indulge, Riley wasn't there and I had a great time with a girl named Sapphire. I also highly recommend.

  13. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth  [View Original Post]
    I am curious to know if anyone has had luck with takeout? Happy hunting.
    I haven't had any luck with takeout lately at Fantasies, Mcdoogals, or Night Shift recently. I was at NS awhile ago and a damn Miller Lite was 9 dollars, Block prices! About the only places around the Baltimore area to have any fun lately are AMP in Howard County or the girls available on Eros.

  14. #4716

    Any luck with takeout?

    I am curious to know if anyone has had luck with takeout? Happy hunting.

  15. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    What days did you go that she was there. I went on a Saturday and didn't see her. I realize it's completely random.
    What was the talent like on Saturday? Did the other ladies offer similar services, did you partake in any?

    I know Indulge has completely different girls night time compared to daytime. Did you go at night?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape