Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 1225 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24435

    Dynamic duo?

    Anyone got six bills to TOFTT?

    They say BB is on the table but not for everyone. Looks like they will go down on each other. I want to bring a strap on and double penetrate one of these sluts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/546348652600

  2. #24434
    Yep that's her. For anyone who has PMd me for her contact info, it's on her profile. If you don't have 2+ vouches she won't see you. If you don't pm her to verify, she won't see you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    There's only one that pops up when you do a member search:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aylynn.541305/#recent-content.

  3. #24433

  4. #24432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnySolider69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can tell you she is awesome! I really enjoyed my visit with her.
    +1.

    PSE for sure.

  5. #24431

    Baily

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I have now seen her 3 x. The sessions get better with every visit.

    She does like notice of Greek so she can prep.

    She is witty, fun and loves to fuck.

    She is open to a lot of things including bare play. Not too much of an up charge. Find out what makes her tick and the sex will be amazing.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2861101/

    Baileybaby1 on the board that really sucks.

    Don't be a dick and she will let you do pretty much anything.

    Only downside is you can't use her bathroom to shower. So shower before and she does cleanup with soap and water.
    Yes, I can tell you she is awesome! I really enjoyed my visit with her.

  6. #24430

    Bailey

    I have now seen her 3 x. The sessions get better with every visit.

    She does like notice of Greek so she can prep.

    She is witty, fun and loves to fuck.

    She is open to a lot of things including bare play. Not too much of an up charge. Find out what makes her tick and the sex will be amazing.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2861101/

    Baileybaby1 on the board that really sucks.

    Don't be a dick and she will let you do pretty much anything.

    Only downside is you can't use her bathroom to shower. So shower before and she does cleanup with soap and water.

  7. #24429
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    You are correct Badger. I did confuse or mixup the two. Sorry about that guys. Wasn't trying to spread incorrect information here. I was referring to HPV.
    All good, just want to make sure the fellas don't get their hopes up LOL but the majority of people also have HSV. I think like 70% or something like that, it just goes undetected since it's dormant. So realistically, yea I bet the majority of these girls also have it LOL.

  8. #24428
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a post asking about this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...n/273953858905 . But I went looking for any responses to this post. I couldn't find. I think my searching skills on here suck.

    I dunno, something about this one. Her number didn't come up in a google search either.

    Has anyone seen her?
    I posted about her.

    She took a few days to respond, finally quoted me 300 for bb anal. I accepted, as we were talking she wanted 1800 for rimming. I said that I'd stick to the 300 for bb anal.

    I didn't agree to that, I want 400 for that.

    I told her no thanks.

  9. #24427

    LadyCharlee -- complete junkie, unclean and smelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Does ladyCharlee belongs in this thread?
    She belongs in this thread but only because she's a desperate heroin and meth addict. Needle user junkie. The last time I saw her it seemed like she hadn't showered for like a week and was a complete wreck. Literally. Not worth seeing. Her snatch had debris in it.

  10. #24426

    HSV and HPV = not the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    No current vaccine for HSV1. You either mixing it up with HPV which is genital warts but HSV1 which is genital herpes has no vaccine. Here are some links if you don't believe me. https://www.who.int/teams/immunizati...-simplex-virus and here is a link for the HPV vaccine. Two completely different STD's. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/hpv/public/index.html.
    You are correct Badger. I did confuse or mixup the two. Sorry about that guys. Wasn't trying to spread incorrect information here. I was referring to HPV.

  11. #24425

    Mariah Lynn

    I thought I saw a post asking about this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...n/273953858905 . But I went looking for any responses to this post. I couldn't find. I think my searching skills on here suck.

    I dunno, something about this one. Her number didn't come up in a google search either.

    Has anyone seen her?

  12. #24424
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.
    Remilane? Or just Remi?

  13. #24423

    HSV and HPV = not the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that. If you are from the generation where you took the HSV1 vaccine before you started having sex. Then yeah you would be fine. But other than that. Forget about hookers. A large population of regular civilians have HSV and it really is dormant in MOST people and only shows up when you have a lot of stress or other factors. But yeah in anyone over 30 today I think HSV is pretty damn common.
    No current vaccine for HSV1. You either mixing it up with HPV which is genital warts but HSV1 which is genital herpes has no vaccine. Here are some links if you don't believe me. https://www.who.int/teams/immunizati...-simplex-virus and here is a link for the HPV vaccine. Two completely different STD's. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/hpv/public/index.html.

  14. #24422

  15. #24421

    Details?

    Anyone have details on.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/3218294

    Seemed down for BBFS, but wanted a dep for oc. Which was a no-go for me with someone I had not met before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape