Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24419

    HSV1, no shit

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    ... But yeah in anyone over 30 today I think HSV is pretty damn common.
    No shit.

    Dated this "lady" some years back who was absolutely paranoid about STIs, and given the time who can blame her. We both got full-on STI tests (which were like three hundred bucks each at the time, at my expense of course).

    Hers came back positive for HSV-1. She freaked out and accused me of infecting her. Only thing was, my test came back negative for HSV-1. She thought there must be some mistake so I did another test (another $300). Still negative. She freaked out even more.

    Fortunately for me she is long, long gone and I do not deal with that level of crazy any longer. Honestly I was a damned idiot for putting up with it as long as I did.

  2. #24418
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    The link in SR's original post resulted in an error. Johnnieb's link resolved correctly.
    That is correct. The link in review did not work correctly. She is a cutie. Would love to fill her up. But I am guessing by now. She probably is over busy with requests.

  3. #24417

    Hsv1

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I think it'd be rare to find a hooker that isn't positive for HSV1.
    +1 on that. If you are from the generation where you took the HSV1 vaccine before you started having sex. Then yeah you would be fine. But other than that. Forget about hookers. A large population of regular civilians have HSV and it really is dormant in MOST people and only shows up when you have a lot of stress or other factors. But yeah in anyone over 30 today I think HSV is pretty damn common.

  4. #24416
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadySoda  [View Original Post]
    She has a fetlife and talks about being diagnosed with hsv1 in her genital area in her profile.
    I think it'd be rare to find a hooker that isn't positive for HSV1.

  5. #24415
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #24414

    Bailey: original link didn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    LOL yes it is and it's pretty apparent that you didn't read or even see the link that he posted in his report.
    The link in SR's original post resulted in an error. Johnnieb's link resolved correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Bailey you are talking about; https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2857178/.

  7. #24413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Bailey you are talking about; https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2857178/.
    LOL yes it is and it's pretty apparent that you didn't read or even see the link that he posted in his report.

  8. #24412
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from the land of steers and queers (and I didn't see many steers) and I will say, my money did stretch a considerable distance. I think I spent a total of $570 on 4 ladies; 1 just BBBJCIM, 1 BBFS, and 2 Greeks. One of those Greeks was super fun and super quality for only 150, so if any of y'all get a chance to go down there (Dallas) let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

    Anyway, I'm back home and been meaning to see Bailey after I saw the awesome review from a week or two back. She did not disappoint:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-7-21.2853265/

    Great body, soft, with jiggly booty. She is super cool and super nice. She really gets into it and engages with sensual touching and closeness which is rare in these streets. She gave amazing deepthroat and allowed me to fuck her face a bit while I bowling-balled her. Moved on to the main event and stuck it in in every position that felt good to me and she relented to each instruction without an ounce of fuss. I did want to stick it in the back door but she said she needed more foreplay which I definitely wasn't opposed to but in this weird scenario, I was rushing myself and didn't have enough time to commit to the foreplay. She was definitely open to it without up charge. I will say that she is not upcharging for BBFS by +50 so she is probably getting a lot of explicit requests for it which drove her to capitalize on it. Still great value honestly.

    Finished with CIP while she laid on her stomach and arched her ass up. She let me open her cheeks and watch the kids flow out. She only had one request at the end, that I slap her ass hard! I will happily be a regular as long as that level of service remains. Got dressed as did she and she gives me a kiss walking out the bedroom and again walking out the door. I'm definitely not a kisser in this lifestyle but her lips got me to break my rule and I enjoyed!

    Treat her right fellas. This one isn't jaded yet. It's only a matter of time.
    Is this the Bailey you are talking about; https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2857178/.

  9. #24411
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Where do we find kaylynn? Not seeing the name on the other board.
    There's only one that pops up when you do a member search:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aylynn.541305/#recent-content.

  10. #24410
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Saw her gain this weekend. I think she might have one of the best head games on the board. She didn't spit. Wish she belonged here, but she'd block you if you ever bring up the topic LOL (she told me she's done that to a few dudes). Think I'm done for awhile. Remi last weekend and her Fri, I got my fix. Be easy boys.
    Where do we find kaylynn? Not seeing the name on the other board.

  11. #24409

    Firewatcher

    Does belongs here. 2 more for it. I did not partake but go ahead you bastards.

    Not worth it IMHO, she does the "sexy" Asian massage parlor lady face in which she sticks her tongue out and rolls her eyes. And fake moans. There seems to be better options available for cheaper or the same.

  12. #24408
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    I have a chance at a meeting with Anna during her Seattle visit. The price is steep (600) so was wondering what the board thinks? I've never seen her so it'd be awesome to experience a legend, but old post seem to imply she's old and not really worth the money anymore. Thoughts?
    Considering she has been visiting the PNW monthly for years without even putting an AD up tells you what you need to know.

  13. #24407

    Charlee

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I just wanted confirmation she still is.
    Tried meeting with her once and found her to be unstable. She sent me address info that sent me a few blocks from where she was, and when I asked her for a little more clarification on where to go she berated me and called me a "little *****". Clearly she was having a bad hair day. Didn't try again after that.

  14. #24406
    Thank you! I just wanted confirmation she still is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Search her name, it's been discussed. Basic summary is: yes, for an upcharge, but she's a heavy user so it's a risky proposition.

  15. #24405
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Does ladyCharlee belongs in this thread?
    Search her name, it's been discussed. Basic summary is: yes, for an upcharge, but she's a heavy user so it's a risky proposition.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape