Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 5075
-
07-29-24 12:13 #4355Regular Member

Posts: 71Paolagrey
I've had my eyes on this one since she made her profile. It's my birthday this week and I would love to treat myself to some sexy Latina chica, and this one seems like a prime candidate especially with that juicy ass and D cup tits (man made?) Has anyone seen and can comment on service? Full GFE with DFK and MSOG are an absolute must for me. Enthusiasm is a huge plus. Of course PD reviews are excellent but take it with a grain of salt.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PaolaGrey
-
07-28-24 20:28 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 34Miamiau
Has anyone had a successful date with this hottie? Haven't found a lot of info on her but she's well reviewed on PD but you all know what that's like.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ngeles/Miamiau
https://tryst.link/escort/miamiau
-
07-28-24 19:15 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 87Def sounds too good to be true, this was the third instance where I was directed to that hotel and I've never talked to the point where I actually wanted to book but I have a feeling they'll ask for a deposit and run with it.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 15:29 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 73Re: Greek Providers
I'm average at best, so not a good judge. Over the last few years my greek experience has been limited to 3 providers (Maribel, Crystal & Natalie at AMP) and they all initiated it and have done it multiple times with them. They were all very enthusiastic about it.
I know both Maribel & Crystal have taken bigger guys in the past, but not sure about more recently.
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 14:10 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 422I also hit up a provider who had surprisingly cheap rates and she was at the Freehand. She said she wanted it rough and loud, with slapping and arguing like a "fake fight," something didn't seem right so I passed.
Originally Posted by Jl104
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 01:51 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 87Possible scam?
Hey guys I've been hit up by a few random Internet providers who claim they are working at 416 w 8th St in downtown. As far as I know that's the freehand hotel and I was wondering if this is a scam. I can't imagine anyone actually working out of that hotel and the fact several iG accounts have told me that's where they are working have made me suspicious.
-
07-26-24 15:36 #4349Regular Member

Posts: 4Party Friendly Hottie
Hoping someone could point me in the right direction? Looking for multiple hours with party friendly hottie. PM me? If you are in LA happy to buy you a drink. Or maybe sponsor a party with a hottie willing to play with two (Str8 only).
Anyway. Thought I would try. PM me. Totally discreet.
-
07-25-24 13:46 #4348Regular Member

Posts: 71Do you think she could take some decent size in the ass? She was having some difficulty taking my full length in the pussy last time we were doing it doggy.
Originally Posted by SfvHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 10:49 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 73Greek Providers
Crystal definitely loves Greek and so does Maribel.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Maribel_310
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 10:21 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 196Has anybody seen ParisBandz on FIG?
Latina girl constantly posting on escort sites. I've seen her hanging out on FIGueroa before.
I haven't had the chance to date her yet but she look like a hottie.
Has anybody had a date with her?
I think she has a pimmp / bf.
And she stays near FIg so don't want to risk getting robbed or trafficked.
-
07-23-24 22:57 #4345Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Apostate of hades
https://www.thatmall.com/kristy/
This one is a fossil. She was on massage anywhere a long time ago, I want to say in 2017, I think as I recall it was right when trump was inaugurated. I saw her then and you could smell the ketamines. I think it was 250 back then and she did a massage that literally had me having to leave the room for a sublingual fentanyl patch.
She made it clear that she was not to be touched and it was not because Santiago was in grave danger, no, she is a substandard marine.
The saving grace and the shame of it is that she knows how to stroke a cock. But for the 75 minutes of misery and bullshit massage it is not worth it.
-
07-22-24 20:35 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 556Try this lady she has good reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by Tnyayy
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/Mindandfeet
-
07-22-24 20:20 #4343Banned Member

Posts: 185FJ / HJ / edging recommendations
Any recs for a good footjob / handjob provider? Most that advertise FJ's upsell only to give some medicore half hearted mess before trying to move on. Looking for a girl who takes edging sessions seriously. TIA.
-
07-22-24 12:03 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 351More confirmed Greek providers in LA:
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BeBunny
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CrystalXo
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RedheadedCandy
-
07-22-24 11:53 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 351Oops, thank you for correcting my typo.
Originally Posted by Rollory
[View Original Post]
I hope to see her again in the next couple days and will apologize to her while I'm buried deep in her ass.










Reply With Quote





