Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5819
-
07-28-24 21:46 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 108Molly or Miu Miu??
I love bigger jugs and a lot of IOP. Who would you recommend?
-
07-28-24 17:47 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 26Reviews?
Any reviews on the current lineup at LKATL?
Molly, Sumatra, Nabi, or Mio.
Will also love some feedback on Dani at OMG.
Thinking of booking later in the week.
-
07-28-24 11:35 #2742Regular Member

Posts: 14Lovely Gone
Unfortunately just found out Lovely has left. Not sure why she left early but booker confirmed she's no longer availably.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 22:25 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 1053True
That's right. I am looking at Lovely right now but will let you all know if I get the chance. Saw Molly is back in town so she may be another solid choice.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 11:24 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 233Eden's are not natural.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 09:39 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 732MM Eden
One out of two TER said she has MM and some plastic surgery on her face as well. May be they were so natural that are hard to detect. Any truth to that? Love all natural k-girls wih long legs. Seems like Dani may be a better choice. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 09:18 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 732Thank you
That's what this forum is for. Monger helping monger to get the best advice on this hobby.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 10:52 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 303Carol Agency
Yes its them and that's strange. They have always been responsive and good to me. I can't get Sunny from SPP to respond to me.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 10:32 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 43Numbers
Profile is new, numbers are 396517.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 09:20 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 732Eden TER #
Can you provide her TER#? I search and found two but they were 8-10 years ago.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 09:17 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 732Brazillian Agency
Is this CA? They keep rejecting my reference so I have no access. Don't know what's the deal. Screw it.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 20:15 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 102Omg booker
Has anybody had any trouble getting in contact with the OMG Booker today?
-
07-25-24 16:35 #2732Regular Member

Posts: 22Hope you have fun! I'm tempted to see Anne, but she has a couple of questionable reviews on TER so I'm not so sure. She looks super hot, though!
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 10:18 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 312TER Reviews
She has two reviews as of this morning. Both solid.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 10:08 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 732More Eden
Surprised to see only one post on Eden. She is new so no TER as reference. Love to see more posts on her before finalizing my next visit.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





