Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 33759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29274
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyMassGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one and was looking for feedback. Might have to tftt.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3136115
    Definitely fake. Google search for those pics turns up ads all over the country with different numbers and telegram handles.

  2. #29273

    Beautiful but is it TGTBT?

    I saw this one and was looking for feedback. Might have to tftt.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3136115

  3. #29272

    I feel your pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano7  [View Original Post]
    She is not cute. Alcoholic and drug addict. I contacted her through SB and arranged a meet and greet. She came out with a bedraggled look, swollen ankles and a bottle of wine. Chatted for ten minutes then, see ya!
    But you made the right decision to drive off! Good save of a bad experience!!

  4. #29271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Busty Bianna

    Saw her yesterday and she was everything I expected, huge tits, bigger than pictures.

    But had to cross her off as I needed to see if those tits were as big as they say.

    Yes they are!! Did $$$ for the hour and she was great at bobbj, eye contact and lots of dirty talk.

    She does add some tricks to her BJ but it wasn't working for me, (mouth spray and strips) for a hot and cold BJ.

    I did Russian with her while she stopped a few times to suck the tip and spit.

    Then went into her miss and cg. Seeing those tits while she rode me was great.

    She is msog if you do the hr, but just so you know she is now thick but is very enthusiastic.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...180.htm?cat=26

  5. #29270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JrKoff  [View Original Post]
    If 5 for the h means 500, why would you even consider paying that for an STG girl. Think for a minute. Would a Hermes tie be sold at Walmart? Does Gucci have products at the dollar store? Sites like STG, listcrawler are not for the monger who wants to go high class. Yes, it is TGTBT.
    You know girl like her is on tryst, seeking, and Ofan. So someone definitely is paying her those price.

  6. #29269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute. Too bad she's only outcalls.
    She is not cute. Alcoholic and drug addict. I contacted her through SB and arranged a meet and greet. She came out with a bedraggled look, swollen ankles and a bottle of wine. Chatted for ten minutes then, see ya!

  7. #29268

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by OhUthot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Tianna? Said 5 for h but afraid pics are deceiving https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/926260481912.
    If 5 for the h means 500, why would you even consider paying that for an STG girl. Think for a minute. Would a Hermes tie be sold at Walmart? Does Gucci have products at the dollar store? Sites like STG, listcrawler are not for the monger who wants to go high class. Yes, it is TGTBT.

  8. #29267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Bianca or queen B

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Wants 160-200 for BBFS, car date and she's near Mission Hill. I wouldn't even know where I would park in that area and I don't want her choosing the spot neither. No thanks. I'd consider it if she had an incall. But for 120-140.
    LOL, I saw her for $100 everything in the menu. If anyone pay her more than $100 than they got money to waste because she's going down bad. It was tough finding a spot around 1 pm because everywhere you go people walking by or there's a cops car around the corner. I took a big risk and park between 2 cars in a parking lot and did our deeds. But never again will I go to Boston for car date.

  9. #29266

    Tianna

    Anyone seen Tianna? Said 5 for h but afraid pics are deceiving https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/926260481912.

  10. #29265
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigw13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/132157806412

    She is a lot of fun. However she will talk your ear off first. Part of that is her just getting comfortable with you. Great BBBJ, possible BBFS greek if she is comfortable with you. Warm her up like on a date and she will keep going with multiple positions until you both get off. Not a clock watcher. LOL that is true on planning with her as well always running late.
    She looks cute. Too bad she's only outcalls.

  11. #29264
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Wants 160-200 for BBFS, car date and she's near Mission Hill. I wouldn't even know where I would park in that area and I don't want her choosing the spot neither. No thanks. I'd consider it if she had an incall. But for 120-140.
    There are actually some good places to park in that area (late night anyway). Although personally I wouldn't pay that for a car date.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #29263
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Hello all been out out of the loop for a while, just got recently single.

    Was wondering if any have good reviews on Busty BriAnna, huge tits ex Scoreland model.

    I know that Brianna is bigger but those tits for $3 and old time score land visuals is.

    What I'm looking for.

    And this chick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/132157806412

    I swear I've seen other adds from her but can't find any history.

    Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the mongering.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/132157806412

    She is a lot of fun. However she will talk your ear off first. Part of that is her just getting comfortable with you. Great BBBJ, possible BBFS greek if she is comfortable with you. Warm her up like on a date and she will keep going with multiple positions until you both get off. Not a clock watcher. LOL that is true on planning with her as well always running late.

  13. #29262
    Quote Originally Posted by MessurSchmidt  [View Original Post]
    Just a thanks for your warning on the TGTBT provider, who claims to be w. In 5 minutes of my house-damn, almost 'would get fooled again' (given the breast feding claims in ad)! BTW, if possible, would'ja have a link to what PART of CT. Had the rip-off report on said provider 'Bambi aka Cori" etc?

    .
    Use I'd 394660.

  14. #29261
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20;6975809[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/massachusetts/boston/173520081[/URL]

    Is she a streetwalker now. I see her ass got smaller in the picture, she got a lot of dark spot in her legs. Has anyone seeing her recently?
    Wants 160-200 for BBFS, car date and she's near Mission Hill. I wouldn't even know where I would park in that area and I don't want her choosing the spot neither. No thanks. I'd consider it if she had an incall. But for 120-140.

  15. #29260

    Thumbs up to 'Dr. Koff'!

    Just a thanks for your warning on the TGTBT provider, who claims to be w. In 5 minutes of my house-damn, almost 'would get fooled again' (given the breast feding claims in ad)! BTW, if possible, would'ja have a link to what PART of CT. Had the rip-off report on said provider 'Bambi aka Cori" etc?

    Quote Originally Posted by JrKoff  [View Original Post]
    A recent post on her from the CT forum says that she'll rob or scam. Avoid!
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape