Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 33758
-
07-25-24 09:19 #29258Senior Member

Posts: 122Let go of the preggo?
Anyone heard / seen this one?
The phone is listed as Boston Medical, or some other #. Lots of descriptions but no idea if this is real. Help!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...o/443217541823
-
07-24-24 23:35 #29257Senior Member

Posts: 545Greek Goddess
This was a great referral, Regokux. As recommended, arrive very clean and be polite, and she will show you a great time.
The only addition is that I went for greek during my $250 visit. She led with K9 for a few minutes as I enjoyed the view and her moans before we got to greek. At some point, she was ready for greek and lubed herself up. We started slow after she lubed up and I built up a steady pace, nothing fast or crazy, and eventually I exploded in the bag. The view from behind was perfect. Her shape and menu is exactly one of my preferences, a rare treat.
I recommend seeing her in her burka before she travels away.
Originally Posted by Regokux
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 23:20 #29256Regular Member

Posts: 10Karol in Wakefield
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173497017#.
Anyone see her? Looks like she's been in Chicago too but no reviews / comments.
Side note, just got to find the time to write it all down with links LOL. Saw 4 providers this summer, so got some good feedback for yall.
-
07-24-24 11:14 #29255Senior Member

Posts: 25Dominican Big rack
I promised I'd post her when she came back to Boston. Just came across her ad looks like she's back (would've added her in my post below to save space but I saw after posting).
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...492/9148303573
She is the girl in pics, but she has a little pudge which was getting bigger last I saw her. Still spinner category though. As far as covered services go she's pretty good. She has huge soft rack that is awesome to play with, her p at say gets wet and can take a pounding and responds well when you play with her cl1 t. I've visited her each time she's been back and it's a good experience for CBJ and cfs. You can put her in any position. I preferred doggy, mish and spoon so I can play with her rack. She doesn't speak english well but can understand what you're trying to say at an extent. Last 2 times I finished with a tit f*ck and covered her tits. She's like any dominican who enjoys getting f*cked. Since she comes and goes often I don't see her being a regular but in a pinch and if she's around I'll hit her up since I don't need to deal with junkies just trying to make me finish asap. Overall good experience and can take a pounding and knows her role. Would recommend, donation was $, she changes locations around north of boston and no opportunity to pay for BBBJ.
-
07-24-24 11:06 #29254Senior Member

Posts: 25Pee Wee Herman
I decided to TOFTT and meet with the girl referenced in here as Pee Wee Herman (the girl with a pixie cut). The pictures are accurate, she has a nice ass and a beautiful tiny pussy. She quoted $ for qv and asked for $. 5 for BBBJ. I got her to $. 2 in total. When I arrived she was outside one of those complexes where they provided a room. Place was a mess and bunch of stuff on her bed. When I told her to drop down for BBBJ she told me she hates bjs and it was essentially jamming my head in a dry mouth like a jack hammer, did nothing for me and barely got me a quarter chub. She asked me if I just wanted to skip the cover for FS since it's easier (so if you guys want bbbfs, then I guess get the BBBJ and it's an add on since I had to ask for a cover when she bent over LOL). Pussy was OK, her phone was going off the whole time and she was trying to answer. Only position she allowed was doggy and with a cover and her trying to be done asap it was a dry situation and I don't carry lube with me haha, and she doesn't want her p*ss played with during so there was no bettering it so I pounded away, plastered her cute ass and went on my way.
Overall it is exactly what you see in pics, 5'1 fit spinner with nice ass and cute little tits, but the service is horrible, the room is disgusting and BBBJ only worth it if you plan on trying to get bbbfs. I personally wouldn't repeat since pounding away doggy while someone is trying to answer other clients is too much, but for those that are cool with it and enjoy bbbfs with providers she might be an OK choice.
-
07-23-24 10:14 #29253Senior Member

Posts: 4544I saw her and she wasn't rude and I didn't get robbed but goddamn she's very boring. I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Tps8911
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 05:59 #29252Senior Member

Posts: 224Is it CBJ or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Regokux
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 22:35 #29251Senior Member

Posts: 317Not good
I haven't seen her but she doesn't have good reviews and she is strung out compared to her pictures. I'm looking for a review but can't find it.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 21:22 #29250Senior Member

Posts: 273Stefany
Slid out to -tham, was in the mood for a Latina and haven't scratched the escort itch in a while. Hit up several numbers but this was the most consistent. This is around midnight, location was Best Western. Some people vibing on the patio with drinks still. I was able to walk in and hop right on the elevator, no staff was at the front desk whatsoever.
Went up to the room and she's peeking thru the door slightly cracked. I walk in and it's not the girl from the ad so I'm disappointed but she answered the door in a towel and dropped it showing nice black lingerie which fit her nice. She's not any of the girls pictured in the ad (wanted the one with tats on her ass, literally texted beforehand asking if she was available) and she was bigger. Visually looks more like the girl in the black set but bigger and no tats. 5ft, late 30s/early 40s, attractive face, big B's, long black hair, big ass but she's a bigger girl so take that as you will. FWIW she still looked well put together, not fat just chubby if that makes sense. Stayed due to her still being attractive and accommodating, knew how to make you feel relaxed.
She wiped down important areas on me in a massage-way before starting. From there it was CBJ, mish, backshots, reverse cowgirl and backshots again before I nutted. She blew me in-between every position and is good at it. Her head was fire she takes direction well and she can take a pounding because I was beating her shit loud. Honestly she let me have my way wit her. Wipe and rub down after the fact massaging my chest and balls, felt like I was at a AMP.
She uses a translator but I know some Spanish and was able to push thru. Her rates were "Qv $100 Hh $150 Hr $200" but she stated she would give extra time because I was handsome ("que lindo papi") and I came shaved and she liked that a lot. YMMV. All in all it was 100 for about 27 minutes.
I really wanted to hate this just because of the bait and switch but she handled hers and I can't complain. DK if I'd repeat, the bait and switch really kills me but the price and vibe was ideal.
RT.
-
07-22-24 21:02 #29249Senior Member

Posts: 235I texted a few times with her last year on Seeking, but ended up having enough fun with other posters there. She was on my B list. Let me know how it turns out.
Originally Posted by Todas
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 19:59 #29248Senior Member

Posts: 295Been a while
Hello all been out out of the loop for a while, just got recently single.
Was wondering if any have good reviews on Busty BriAnna, huge tits ex Scoreland model.
I know that Brianna is bigger but those tits for $3 and old time score land visuals is.
What I'm looking for.
And this chick.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/132157806412
I swear I've seen other adds from her but can't find any history.
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the mongering.
-
07-22-24 17:44 #29247Senior Member

Posts: 34Re: thief in Quincy
Yeah she was reviewed a long time ago (maybe a year or more) and people said she would run out of the car with your cash or a boyfriend would interrupt mid session.
I saw her for a cd before seeing those posts and it was terrible but I didn't get robbed luckily. She was extremely rude but got the job done.
Originally Posted by XxxTriplePlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 16:27 #29246Senior Member

Posts: 56She give BBBJ if you got good hygine
As long you come clean you good to go.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 14:33 #29245Senior Member

Posts: 3853https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/173020350
Originally Posted by Todas
[View Original Post]
I saw Katy today. Nice lady, quiet and to the point. Amazing body and submission. I had fun. But she doesn't engage in anything. To your point, where she seems off. It's her personality. Possible that if we see her more, it may be more relaxed. I would say she is a once in awhile visit. Her area is a pain to get to, Newton / Waltham line. I only did the half and it was more than enough time. She wasn't a fan of DATY. Another member said she likes it, so I did it to break the ice. It's probably my skills, who knows.
She had Russian techno music on, which made the mood fun. But nice visit overall.
-
07-21-24 16:47 #29244Senior Member

Posts: 45Bj
No kissing but she does give a BJ. She's well worth a visit. Great tits!
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





