Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 25049
-
07-29-24 20:36 #21554Senior Member

Posts: 149When was your last visit with her?
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 20:32 #21553Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes that's definitely her. She was much thinner a couple of years ago. Her chest looks a lot bigger now too so that's not so bad LOL. There were reports late last year of her cutting sessions short so I'm hoping she isn't up to the same shenanigans.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 16:17 #21552Senior Member

Posts: 56Layla
Has anyone seen this one? Love a hot goth.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/velvet-b3an
-
07-29-24 15:40 #21551Senior Member

Posts: 109I see her every now and then for a BBBJ. 100 swallows if she likes you. Place is a dump, so I stand and f,ck her face. Never did full service.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 14:39 #21550Senior Member

Posts: 834Electricity Club?
OK, I'm stumped. Thought I knew the jargon by now, but I guess not. So what the fuck is THAT, LOL!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 14:22 #21549Senior Member

Posts: 834Mommy Diva
She used to have different pictures in the ads, but I assume you mean this lady:
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/324680391022
I've never seen her. But wondering about her too. Those that seen her: What's the actual menu? (Condoms or not, for what?) Handler or other red flags? And the damages?
Thanks.
-
07-29-24 14:02 #21548Senior Member

Posts: 149Mommy Diva
Has anyone had any recent good visits with her? I had a good visit with her a couple of years ago but haven't seen anything really reported on her in the last 7 months.
-
07-28-24 18:54 #21547Senior Member

Posts: 142Mickey's
I haven't been Mickeys in ages. How is action there?
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 19:14 #21546Senior Member

Posts: 2110Foxi
I believe she also frequents the Electricity Club.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 17:44 #21545Senior Member

Posts: 191Foxiie
Pretty sure this one is dancing at mickeys. Saw her today.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 12:21 #21544Regular Member

Posts: 20Scammer
Scammed me a couple months ago. We video chatted and then she asked for a deposit, I sent it to her to only be ghosted. Check out my old post.
Originally Posted by DonJulio56
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 03:02 #21543Regular Member

Posts: 7Any One Test These Waters?
Curious about this one. Been posting a while. Seems ok.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/173563847
https://escort13.com/post/99606833?currentPage=1
https://secrethostess.com/9201239/
Does she do incalls? See pics at a telly. Rates? Services? Any info fellas?
-
07-26-24 16:17 #21542Senior Member

Posts: 127Sad to hear
Very sorry to hear that DC. Pamela was a gem!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 14:41 #21541Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah she's been tough to schedule lately. I think it's because she's gotten a lot more popular the last five or six months. I used to get a response even if she was booked but now it could be days later. If she doesn't respond right away, she probably isn't free or will be that day.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 21:34 #21540Senior Member

Posts: 168Kayla
After another stupid idea visit and then endless texts from her begging for $ I am going to have to agree that you should all stay away. I didn't actually see any drugs but she is desperate for cash to support some sort of habit. Makes up these ridiculous stories about her daughter and needing to Uber back and forth. Was sort of comical for a while but then it just got ridiculous. She's spiraling down pretty fast it seems. Basically a scammer.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






