The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 693 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #8228

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Notice that her profile is a list of demands. Guaranteed she will be a constant headache unless you like being a simp for an aging gold digger.

    If you think over 40 and big boned is hot, women like her are easily to find on dating apps and you don't have to pay them. Or just go to a bar on a Friday night in Bellevue or Belltown.
    Saw her profile and backed off. That part of staying inside tells me she most likely wants to be just going out and no sexy time.

  2. #8227
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? She looks hot but expensive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-462704b08008
    Notice that her profile is a list of demands. Guaranteed she will be a constant headache unless you like being a simp for an aging gold digger.

    If you think over 40 and big boned is hot, women like her are easily to find on dating apps and you don't have to pay them. Or just go to a bar on a Friday night in Bellevue or Belltown.

  3. #8226
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? She looks hot but expensive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-462704b08008
    She's 42 and from what I can tell, is hiding a mom bod.

  4. #8225

    This one

    Has anyone seen her yet? She looks hot but expensive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-462704b08008

  5. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Only that her definition of athletic is pretty loose LOL.

  6. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She cute what allowance did you agree on?
    Not a weekend girl, but as. I forget who posted about here prev, she asked for 400 after m&g.

  7. #8222

    This one looks amazing

    Any intel about her? She have the type I'm looking for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-fa59a442e2de

  8. #8221

  9. #8220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash2225  [View Original Post]
    She is fun. Her pics don't quite do her justice as she is a bit cuter in person. And fit. SA seems to be a lifestyle for her, so I didn't really get the vibe I was looking for in person.

    Clarifying, 'Amber' https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-b74fb0bd140e was the she I was referring too.
    She cute what allowance did you agree on?

  10. #8219

    Jade

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Just started messaging her and can't tell if she is for real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-da9c2b01e4ca

  11. #8218

    Jade

    Anyone have any experience with her? Been chatting for a bit and can't read the vibe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-da9c2b01e4ca

  12. #8217
    She is fun. Her pics don't quite do her justice as she is a bit cuter in person. And fit. SA seems to be a lifestyle for her, so I didn't really get the vibe I was looking for in person.

    Clarifying, 'Amber' https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-b74fb0bd140e was the she I was referring too.

  13. #8216

    Lindsey

    I dated her for a while before she turned 21, she was a fun shitshow for a while. At the time she was a barely function alcoholic, with a serious crazy streak. Fantastic body, great bbfscip and amaizing BJ with dt. Cool chick, but when she got into the harder d*s I cut her loose. Hope she's doing ok these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake37  [View Original Post]
    I saw her pre-COVID and she was definitely sweet and quirky, but also a total trainwreck. Got completely wasted while we were hanging out, on multiple substances.

  14. #8215

    Details

    Anyone have details on https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-c877a4133508.[/URL] She is fun. Her pics don't quite do her justice as she is a bit cuter in person. And fit. SA seems to be a lifestyle for her, so I didn't really get the vibe I was looking for in person.

  15. #8214
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-bf97a62abd45

    Also Lindsay, the village bicycle is back. She's no longer a raging alcoholic to boot! Ex stripper who definitely got filled by anyone and everyone in the days before Covid. That being said- she is an expert dirty talker. Let me put it this way- I have fucked her in a house, in an apartment, in a hotel, in my car, and even in an alley. Can't host these days, can't drive too far, but if you want to get a downtown or SeaTac hotel she will give you a pretty great ride for the low low price of $400. Is she a ****? Yes? Is there the possibility you will need to get a prescription after seeing her? Also yes. But go see her and give her the funds so I don't have to book a hotel next time.
    I saw her pre-COVID and she was definitely sweet and quirky, but also a total trainwreck. Got completely wasted while we were hanging out, on multiple substances.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape