Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 4285
-
03-27-24 14:34 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 148I concur with Slope and JG: "the love you get is equal to the love you give". I gave my ATF a raise from $$ to $$ because I can and she is worth it.
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 16:08 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 400All those women you mentioned plus a couple more are worth every penny of at least 4 bills. For that kind of bread you generally get a genuine experience by someone who actually likes what they do not someone working from fix to fix. There are exceptions of course but that's where these forums really serve their purpose. It's always easy to spot a cheapskate in the hobby too, they usually post more in the ripoff reports than anywhere else.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 15:53 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 520Or in other words
"The consequences of a cheap price are hard to see at the outset, but easy to regret in the long run. ".
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
03-22-24 15:50 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 400True story, but my point was cheapness comes at a price.
Originally Posted by DonQuixote2
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 15:50 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 520So is 400 the new line of demarcation?
I have paid 400 many times, over 16-ish years and half a dozen states. In Alaska I've paid that for Serenity, Carmen AK, Charlie, Davina and a smoking hot traveler from Vegas who's name escapes me. It has ALWAYS turned out to be worth it. I recently paid 500 for a "newcomer" (appearance = Charlie+, skill and enthusiasm = Serenity-ish, personality = off the charts).
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
I'm still trying to decide if I overpaid, but I'm leaning toward seeing the 500 as an introductory fee that may pay dividends with future dates.
If 400 seems like a lot, it is. BUT, with the providers that are worth that number, like in Pulp Fiction, "you'll know where that extra money went".
JG.
-
03-22-24 15:47 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 75I've paid 3 grand to a porn star and 75 to a street walker. Pay what ever you're happy with. Cause there's fun and bad times at all price levels.
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 15:29 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: 400 is crazy
In the big picture if you're not paying 400 $ for it, you're paying too much.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove69
[View Original Post]
It's a thinker.
-
03-19-24 21:07 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 33Nah $400 is crazy lmao.
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 11:22 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 520Uh huh.
Well I certainly prefer it over yours.
Originally Posted by ThiccBoi
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
03-15-24 03:07 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 400So, about Charlie. Again
She's not a mythical unicorn, she's very real. She's hard to get a hold of even if you know her. It can be frustrating for sure her friends think so too. Bashing her or trying to ruin her rep by posting mean shit only wastes your own time it does nothing to ruin her day, most of her biggest fans don't even read the forums or looks at ads. She's above all the negativity but it does weigh on her as a person I know. If you're serious about meeting Charlie text or email her appropriately with a proper introduction using correctly spelled words and complete sentences, prove you're a gentleman. If you've seen any of her friends and they can provide a reference for you that is a fast track to Charlie. Prepare to be screened as necessary, she is very careful about who she lets into her life and rightfully so. And above all be patient, the lady has a life and she travels. She's worth the wait.
-
03-14-24 21:47 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 133LOL, you really like sound if your own voice.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 17:45 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 520Au contraire
Any "assumptions" I may have made about you are founded entirely on YOUR postings. In fact, you make a lot MORE assumptions about ME - " - believe they care about YOU - " " - assuming I cant afford it", than I have about you.
Originally Posted by ThiccBoi
[View Original Post]
The fundamental point I'm making, which is incontrovertible, is that YOU haven't seen Charlie, so therefore cannot possibly pretend to know if she is worth it or not.
JG.
(P. S. : For the record, I personally think Charlie is WELL worth it. For the first time or two. After that she's no longer worth it (to me) due to her limited "safety" menu. Essentially (again, for me) continued repeats of the same thing suffers from an experience-to-cost ratio that is too skewed in her favor. As in, "been there, done that".
BUT you will not find many prostitutes who are as "hot" and as crazy enthusiastic (fake or not) about being intimate and thrilled to be having sex with you. If you haven't had her, you haven't had THAT. So I'm perfectly glad I did.).
-
03-14-24 13:07 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: Chewbacca
I may be wrong but I remember Itzel being described as a wookie, but not Serenity. I believe it was all tongue in cheek or crafted just to piss her off but in any case neither of those gorgeous women resembles a wookie. The last thing I want to be accused of is bestiality.
Originally Posted by DonQuixote2
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 12:23 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 75When I first started before joining there were a lot of posts about her and prices. Non of those ever ment much save one that described her as a tall hairy Chewbacca. The guy was saying something about leg humping her. Thought about calling her but I remember that and never have.
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 23:44 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 133You make a lot of assumptions about someone you don't even know.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
I am not even remotely disappointed or unhappy in not meeting Charlie and couldn't care less if she's interested in me or not. Most providers do this for the dollars. It seems to me you might actually believe they care about YOU given your comment.
My only frustration with this provider, and others like her, is the complete waste of my time from the run around and inconsistent communications. That's literally it. I just posted my experience for awareness, not some childish or petty need for revenge.
Also, I've seen a few of these high priced vixens and in my personal experience they are not worth it. So, based on MY personal experience she's probably not worth it either. And please, before you start assuming I can't afford it, don't.
And to be clear, you can poke all the holes you want in my credibility. It is an anonymous forum, ya know.
I sincerely hope this clears up the misconceptions you have.
Just sayin'.












Reply With Quote





