Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 10388
-
07-29-24 17:12 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 157Agreed
Saw her profile and backed off. That part of staying inside tells me she most likely wants to be just going out and no sexy time.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 13:02 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 131Notice that her profile is a list of demands. Guaranteed she will be a constant headache unless you like being a simp for an aging gold digger.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
If you think over 40 and big boned is hot, women like her are easily to find on dating apps and you don't have to pay them. Or just go to a bar on a Friday night in Bellevue or Belltown.
-
07-28-24 12:13 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 1305She's 42 and from what I can tell, is hiding a mom bod.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 11:27 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 91This one
Has anyone seen her yet? She looks hot but expensive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-462704b08008
-
07-27-24 14:12 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 29Only that her definition of athletic is pretty loose LOL.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 13:21 #8223Regular Member

Posts: 15Not a weekend girl, but as. I forget who posted about here prev, she asked for 400 after m&g.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 10:04 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 91This one looks amazing
Any intel about her? She have the type I'm looking for.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-fa59a442e2de
-
07-27-24 00:49 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 91Kendra
Any intel about her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-b93f43fba445
-
07-26-24 15:28 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 2931She cute what allowance did you agree on?
Originally Posted by Ash2225
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 09:24 #8219Regular Member

Posts: 6Jade
Does anyone have any experience with this one? Just started messaging her and can't tell if she is for real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-da9c2b01e4ca
-
07-26-24 00:40 #8218Regular Member

Posts: 6Jade
Anyone have any experience with her? Been chatting for a bit and can't read the vibe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-da9c2b01e4ca
-
07-25-24 21:32 #8217Regular Member

Posts: 15She is fun. Her pics don't quite do her justice as she is a bit cuter in person. And fit. SA seems to be a lifestyle for her, so I didn't really get the vibe I was looking for in person.
Clarifying, 'Amber' https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-b74fb0bd140e was the she I was referring too.
-
07-25-24 19:40 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 144Lindsey
I dated her for a while before she turned 21, she was a fun shitshow for a while. At the time she was a barely function alcoholic, with a serious crazy streak. Fantastic body, great bbfscip and amaizing BJ with dt. Cool chick, but when she got into the harder d*s I cut her loose. Hope she's doing ok these days.
Originally Posted by Blake37
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:43 #8215Regular Member

Posts: 15Details
Anyone have details on https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-c877a4133508.[/URL] She is fun. Her pics don't quite do her justice as she is a bit cuter in person. And fit. SA seems to be a lifestyle for her, so I didn't really get the vibe I was looking for in person.
-
07-20-24 02:58 #8214Regular Member

Posts: 17I saw her pre-COVID and she was definitely sweet and quirky, but also a total trainwreck. Got completely wasted while we were hanging out, on multiple substances.
Originally Posted by MaCross19
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




