rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 527 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 7897
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7387

    Some options

    If you're into mature ladies, these two seem real and very easy to deal with.

    I'm always posting the losers, but there are some that would like to meet. These two aren't really my cup of tea, but the seem real and were easy to talk to.

    Tara.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-eb21fe8b2137

    I don't know if she's in Pasadena or not, but she's in this area. Very easy to chat with and can meet most afternoons / early evenings. Wants 3 + hotel room (not a notel). I get the sense she's a pleaser, so it might be a good time, but if I'm in the 4 area, I'm going to Eros.

    Raia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-2dffef8a6913

    Good comms. Goes right to text. A little pricey at 5 and can't host. Looks like a good time, but I'm going to take a pass. I'm not personally attracted to her, but I'll bet she puts on a good performance.

  2. #7386

    I'm good at finding the phony profiles

    Anyone have any luck with this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-cff33fb45935

    I seem to be running into the same ole story. Comms are good. Set up a day to meet. . . . . And then this one starts with "my a / c went out today". She (he) hasn't asked for money yet, but I know it's coming. I would love to hear my expectations are wrong, but I don't think they are.

    I'm also starting to notice that the "women" that are online a whole lot are the one's that are doing this crap. Most legit women don't spend that much time doing this crap. They find there 3 guys and they're good.

  3. #7385

    Fake profiles in SA

    Below are the latest fake profiles in SA who favorited me last week. None of them are from US LOL.

    From Venezuela: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-1f6e2c9a2fae.

    From Colombia: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-52edd4fd9b32.

    From Venezuela:https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-080f3cbc2d0f.

    From Venezuela:https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-1b573dc95c13.

    From Canada:https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-5772f49fb30c.

  4. #7384

    Seeking promocode

    Got an offer todfay for 33% off.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...omo=24VWO33COM

    Code below.

    24 VWO33 COM.

  5. #7383

    Seniors only

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    A relative newbie with limited posting history. I'd much rather have the mods just delete my posts about her but they have declined to do so.
    Sorry you got burned. That sucks. Way too many dudes who will do anything they think might get themselves between the sheets.

  6. #7382

    Ashley

    Is anyone talking to this cutie? DM is ok.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-7dcaf6d885ac

  7. #7381

    MoneyGrabber

    I'm going to pay some respect to a band I saw this weekend that sings a song called Money Grabber (By Fitz and the Rascals). Look it up. It's a good song.

    Anyway, this is Helen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-41c6ebacc044

    When comms are too good, you know something's up. She (probably a he) does a decent job of letting things build. We made arrangements to meet up during this week for a set amount. . . And then the ole "can you give me a good faith deposit" talk starts. No need to waste your time on this one.

    This is my first week back on SA after a long hiatus. It seems not much has changed.

  8. #7380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Educated guess

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    You already confirmed it's a scam? IG photos go back to 2021 so that's a good sign.

    Depends on what the end game is really.

    Dozens of bots on Reddit saying Australia or UK girls coming to Baltimore or Maryland next week or in 2 weeks or next month. Will say talk to them on OnlyFans until they get here.

    I know some bots are on Seeking just to get you to keep spending money to talk to them.

    Is it that type of scam?
    No idea what the scam is. Just pointing out lifted photos. There was no mention of Australia in her profile and no sign on IG of any connection here. When a young woman takes a big trip they can't help but talk about it. Same is true for many people. I can also look at a hot stove burner, not touch it to confirm, and declare its too hot for touch LOL.

  9. #7379
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her awhile back. Also quoted me 400 ppm. Our schedules never aligned so never met her. I think there was an older review on her by another forum member.
    Care to share her number?

  10. #7378
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-41c6ebacc044

    She sent me a message but my subscription isn't active so can't see it. Wasn't planning on renewing subscription unless it's worth it. In my experience if she messages first it's usually a scam.
    She messaged me today. Only reason I can think about is I clicked the link yesterday to see her profile. My profile never had any pics but she still texted me. We can call her as a scammer.

  11. #7377
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-29fec709d0e4

    This one is good on comms and then moves to text (always a good sign, in my book). But she want's upwards of 350-400+room. Just curious if anyone was able to talk her down. She's cute and seems really nice, but at those rates, I'd go the Eros route, instead.
    Texted with her awhile back. Also quoted me 400 ppm. Our schedules never aligned so never met her. I think there was an older review on her by another forum member.

  12. #7376
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged me as well. Wants you to send money upfront because so many guys have let her down on the site. Ya I'll send it right over LOL. Blocked.
    Thanks for the info. I'll hold off on renewing my subscription then. I've got two SBs in my current rotation but both are starting to dwindle and meeting less frequently now. Eventually I'll have to renew to find someone new LOL.

  13. #7375

    For your Information

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-29fec709d0e4

    This one is good on comms and then moves to text (always a good sign, in my book). But she want's upwards of 350-400+room. Just curious if anyone was able to talk her down. She's cute and seems really nice, but at those rates, I'd go the Eros route, instead.

  14. #7374
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-41c6ebacc044

    She sent me a message but my subscription isn't active so can't see it. Wasn't planning on renewing subscription unless it's worth it. In my experience if she messages first it's usually a scam.
    Just messaged me as well. Wants you to send money upfront because so many guys have let her down on the site. Ya I'll send it right over LOL. Blocked.

  15. #7373

    Helen

    Any info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-41c6ebacc044

    She sent me a message but my subscription isn't active so can't see it. Wasn't planning on renewing subscription unless it's worth it. In my experience if she messages first it's usually a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape