Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 7895
-
08-04-24 23:28 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 1626Fake profiles in SA
Below are the latest fake profiles in SA who favorited me last week. None of them are from US LOL.
From Venezuela: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-1f6e2c9a2fae.
From Colombia: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-52edd4fd9b32.
From Venezuela:https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-080f3cbc2d0f.
From Venezuela:https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-1b573dc95c13.
From Canada:https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-5772f49fb30c.
-
08-03-24 09:36 #7384Senior Member

Posts: 138Seeking promocode
Got an offer todfay for 33% off.
https://members.seeking.com/billing/...omo=24VWO33COM
Code below.
24 VWO33 COM.
-
08-01-24 22:41 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 468Seniors only
Sorry you got burned. That sucks. Way too many dudes who will do anything they think might get themselves between the sheets.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 09:23 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 487Ashley
Is anyone talking to this cutie? DM is ok.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-7dcaf6d885ac
-
07-27-24 21:14 #7381Senior Member

Posts: 334MoneyGrabber
I'm going to pay some respect to a band I saw this weekend that sings a song called Money Grabber (By Fitz and the Rascals). Look it up. It's a good song.
Anyway, this is Helen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-41c6ebacc044
When comms are too good, you know something's up. She (probably a he) does a decent job of letting things build. We made arrangements to meet up during this week for a set amount. . . And then the ole "can you give me a good faith deposit" talk starts. No need to waste your time on this one.
This is my first week back on SA after a long hiatus. It seems not much has changed.
-
07-25-24 22:36 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 169Educated guess
No idea what the scam is. Just pointing out lifted photos. There was no mention of Australia in her profile and no sign on IG of any connection here. When a young woman takes a big trip they can't help but talk about it. Same is true for many people. I can also look at a hot stove burner, not touch it to confirm, and declare its too hot for touch LOL.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 19:45 #7379Banned Member

Posts: 173Care to share her number?
Originally Posted by Prince85
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 18:21 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 1626She messaged me today. Only reason I can think about is I clicked the link yesterday to see her profile. My profile never had any pics but she still texted me. We can call her as a scammer.
Originally Posted by Prince85
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 11:33 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 31Texted with her awhile back. Also quoted me 400 ppm. Our schedules never aligned so never met her. I think there was an older review on her by another forum member.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 11:31 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks for the info. I'll hold off on renewing my subscription then. I've got two SBs in my current rotation but both are starting to dwindle and meeting less frequently now. Eventually I'll have to renew to find someone new LOL.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 21:14 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 334For your Information
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-29fec709d0e4
This one is good on comms and then moves to text (always a good sign, in my book). But she want's upwards of 350-400+room. Just curious if anyone was able to talk her down. She's cute and seems really nice, but at those rates, I'd go the Eros route, instead.
-
07-24-24 14:33 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 487Just messaged me as well. Wants you to send money upfront because so many guys have let her down on the site. Ya I'll send it right over LOL. Blocked.
Originally Posted by Prince85
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 12:36 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 31Helen
Any info on her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-41c6ebacc044
She sent me a message but my subscription isn't active so can't see it. Wasn't planning on renewing subscription unless it's worth it. In my experience if she messages first it's usually a scam.
-
07-24-24 08:51 #7372Banned Member

Posts: 173You already confirmed it's a scam? IG photos go back to 2021 so that's a good sign.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Depends on what the end game is really.
Dozens of bots on Reddit saying Australia or UK girls coming to Baltimore or Maryland next week or in 2 weeks or next month. Will say talk to them on OnlyFans until they get here.
I know some bots are on Seeking just to get you to keep spending money to talk to them.
Is it that type of scam?
-
07-24-24 02:31 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 169Darn
IG cutie from Australia in Baltimore. That's quite the move she made! Unless Queensland is next to the Inner Harbor, another scammer for the pile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-e6155d1d3f0a
https://www.instagram.com/isabellaxboyle/









Reply With Quote






