Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 31625
-
07-26-24 09:38 #27395Senior Member

Posts: 170Sweetness
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/787901521903
Seems to be new. Has incall near Florida Mall. Nice girl. Pics and age are accurate. Large tattoo above pussy says "Sweetness. " Available early mornings. Asked $200 for an hour. I was happy to oblige.
Bruce.
-
07-26-24 06:02 #27394Senior Member

Posts: 82Very nice thing to do
I can't say enough about Katie I have known her for 4 + years and she has always been very nice and gives the best service of any provider out there, she told me about this review and said it hurt her business and now I am glad to see you corrected it this girl is the best.
Originally Posted by OldEnough
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 21:18 #27393Senior Member

Posts: 191The reason for this forum!!
Thanks for the heads up. I was headed to Orlando and she was going to be my first call Sunday! What was the scam?
.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 18:01 #27392Senior Member

Posts: 138Bianca Brazil
Almost got scammed by.
https://callescort.org/321-475-4410 (see negative reports).
So reached Bianca and she was able to accommodate me within 20 min. She upgraded her hotel and now is one of those upper scale ones used by carol girls and about the same area. She was freshly showered and started with Daty, DATO, a good BBJ and lots of passionate DFK in between. Rubber on and after a variety of positions exploded in the bag. Definitely a keeper and always sweet and not rushing. Would def repeat now that she has a better hotel and provides the sensual Brazilian experience for a little cheaper than carol girls. Looks wise she is like built like Brazilian Miah with green eyes, black hair and about 5'7. She mentioned she will be here for another week. Enjoy gentlemen.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3401988
-
07-25-24 12:30 #27391Senior Member

Posts: 169KatieKisses
I would like to clear the air on this situation. I personally took Katie to her Dr appointment and after 2 blood tests and a urine sample every thing came back negative as far as any and all STD's are concerned. This has really affected her business and not in a good way. You can be sure this was a mistake on the mongers part and anything he contracted was not from Katie. I hope this clears the air and she gets her business back to normal. She is worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Member#6640
[View Original Post]
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
07-25-24 11:34 #27390Senior Member

Posts: 31Charlotte
I couldn't agree more!
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 09:42 #27389Senior Member

Posts: 185Charolette
Saw her couple of weeks ago for a car date headache relief. She is very nice, clean and has a very pleasant personality. I will repeat when in the area. She also has a great spot for a car date.
Originally Posted by Skywalker9
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
FO.
-
07-25-24 09:17 #27388Senior Member

Posts: 137She's a very good time, fun personality, and YMMV but she has a very unique "gummy" experience she offers if your good to her. She has been in the biz a longggg time, so she knows a thing or two.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by Involbutcur
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 14:41 #27387Senior Member

Posts: 31Charlotte
Wanted to reach out to this MILF and schedule sometime, her comms are great always responds on time and had no issues, picked her up and went to motel x close to her area there, she has a really good body for her.
Age and can take a pounding for sure, great BBBJ with her then went to doggy and several different positions and she seemed to enjoy it as she was very very vocal during the session and made it seem as she enjoys what she does, she offers BBFSCIP if your into that, price was $.5 for HalfHr I enjoyed spending time with her and she may not be for everyone but like I said she has a great body for her age, she smelled good and no bad odor anywhere, I will for sure see her again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...346/4079005510
-
07-24-24 14:34 #27386Senior Member

Posts: 47Pamella
Based upon reviews I had to go see Pamella. Texted her and she replied $150 for hhr and $250 for hr. She does up charge an extra $50 for BBJ. Arrived at hotel in I-Drive. Gave me room number and I knocked on the door and she greeted me with just a bra and thong. I entered and that's when I saw her ass. My god she is carrying an absolute dumptruck. Gave her the money and she started off my sucking my balls and jerking me which felt so good. I had to tell her to slow down because I almost unloaded right there. Then I asked for doggy and gave her a good pounding. Finished in doggy and she cleaned me up with wet wipes. I would absolutely repeat. Clean safe incall and a good attitude. Highly recommend.
Be safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/173435150
-
07-24-24 13:30 #27385Senior Member

Posts: 225Thank you for that update!
Originally Posted by KanMilk
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 07:58 #27384Senior Member

Posts: 58Saw this one last week in some apartments off of kirkman. Not the girl in the pictures but she's hot. Got the hr. Had a room set up in the back for massages and a shower to clean up before or afterwards. All I got was a glorified handjob. Not sure if I'll repeat. But she did say more was available but I wouldn't want to see only if I knew it was cheaper. She hit me for 250 for the hr.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2745912
-
07-24-24 00:25 #27383Senior Member

Posts: 124Laura
Do you know how filthy that hotel room carpet is? It is easier to dance with socks on as well. Laura is very smart young woman.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 23:01 #27382Senior Member

Posts: 225Sorry I was interrupted.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
Nikki.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/173454675
Hard to reach but worth it. Pics are somewhat accurate. Hh $. 5 nice location. Got rm number opened the door ro a MILF. Small, talk and she said whatever I want. Just ask. Bbj was as I wanted nice and slow. Went to Mish, doggy and finished with bbjcim. Not sure if she swallowed but she took it all in. Cleaned up and she gave me a different number to call her when I wanted her. Had to keep it short but she's a keeper and took a pounding.
Zuly is gone now so I will report when she returns.
-
07-23-24 21:34 #27381Senior Member

Posts: 50Pretty feet
She has pretty feet. She let me play with them and rub the boy on her toes. She smiled and said that it was a new experience for her and did her best to comply with my requests. Nails could have been painted a prettier color.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




