Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 959 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13459
    Took a stroll on Cic and 47 cook county all over from 9 til 12 pulling cars over and no girls. Went to 5th and they were out there arresting the females so everywhere is hot tonight be careful out there. They trying to get rid of the women out here for sure.

  2. #13458

    Thursday morning 3 am.

    I had to be down around Midway last night so I drove 47th back and forth from Cicero to Pulaski. Saw one, young, thin blond about halfway on the run. Two mini vans in front of me both hit the brakes, turned on the turn signals, turned on the next street and went down the alley. I'm assuming one of them scooped her up as she was gone when I made the return trip.

    Second one I saw was an older, thicker, buxom blond wearing a sleeveless white top. She was walking back and forth near Dunkin while talking on her phone.

    My car reeked of White Castle as I had picked up a sackful for the ride home and my car was pull of personal stuff so I didn't try. Wasn't really in the mood just wanted to take look since I haven't been there in years and years.

  3. #13457

    EMpty Streets, looking to trade digits

    I have Russian Tanya's digits looking to trade. Prefer white or hispanic. If you have pic or video of them even better! And you must be an active senior member who posts often. If you have Brianna's # its definitely a plus. She hangs near 5th, has several face piercings and a neck tattoo, blue eyes and I believe a tattoo over her eyebrow.

  4. #13456

    Cook county sheriff's department on Wednesday night at midway stroll

    Can someone please explain what's going on lately with cook county sheriff's department? Wednesday night (around 11 pm) on Cicero from 47th to 52nd st, was completely barricade by cook county patrol cars, full lights on. Not only them, but 47th from cicero to central, and all inbounds and exits to I55 were also semi blocked by them. I55, I290 and I294 all the way from downtown Chicago to the suburbs were full of cops today. I will advise to stay away from the midway stroll tonight.

    Cicero and 5th was empty tonight (besides the killpatrick stroll, which I usually try to stay away from. Too many pimps around). Hopefully you guys got better luck.

  5. #13455
    Been swinging through 5th midday while I have been taking care of some things in the burbs, heading back to the city. Not a lot of action but saw a woman who looked almost Indian talking on 5th. First time in ages since I picked up someone but she was scooped before I could. Anyone have intel on her? Indian is certainly an interest of mine.

  6. #13454

    Northside

    I was out all day without family members. I had this feeling that I should bring the limited cash I'm sitting on and a condom but did not. I crossed Howard, so technically into Evanston and this junky is walking up and down the sidewalk outside a Mobile gas station. I hook the you turn and see that she's only talking to guys. I make eye contact, pull into a parking lot. She says she's broke and needs money for her kids. No shoes, druggy outfit, twitching. Fuzzy / curly red-brown hair. She tells me she's willing to do a favor for a favor. I tell her I'm broke and give her some change. Her face was ok. Tits kind of saggy but ok. The gas station was very busy so no way I would have scooped there even with cash but would have had her walk down a bit if I had some cash. Northside guys might take a look but I expect this was a one and done chance. I have never seen her before.

    Cllark becomes Chicago when you cross Howard. That was the spot.

  7. #13453
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    ZCKBRC.

    Clear your pm's buddy I have something for you.
    Woah! Cleared now!

  8. #13452
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer101  [View Original Post]
    What are the chances of finding someone during the day? I am in the Chicago area during the afternoon and was wondering how the traffic is during noon to 4 pm-ish?
    Traffic on 47th will be terrible at that hour. You're more likely to find action on 5th at that hour.

  9. #13451

    Afternoon

    What are the chances of finding someone during the day? I am in the Chicago area during the afternoon and was wondering how the traffic is during noon to 4 pm-ish?

  10. #13450
    ZCKBRC.

    Clear your pm's buddy I have something for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Layla on Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. She asked for. 5 and agreed to. 4 for the BBBJ. She lives in uptown.

    I picked up Tricia a few times on Cicero between Belmont and Armitage. . 4 for the BBBJ.

    I picked up Agatha near Chicago and Pulaski. . 4 for the BBBJ.

    I have digits for all three and I'll trade for a working Tanya number.

  11. #13449

    Smiley BSW. Excellent service

    Found Smiley in a summer dress walking southbound on Pulaski, picked her up by the library. Late 40's BSW (she does NOT look 40 at all), helped me out with. 4 the BBJ alone was worth that. Refused to jump in the back for some CG / doggy fun but allowed mish in the passenger seat (a little bit awkward positioning but overall worth).

  12. #13448
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Police doing another sting tonight. Saw the van and saw them grab a couple with undercovers. Stay safe.
    Yeah drive past about 330 this morning. Saw about 3-4 sheriffs and 2 Cpd cars. 1 BSW around 48th and she seemed to be a lot more clothed then the regular workers.

  13. #13447
    Police doing another sting tonight. Saw the van and saw them grab a couple with undercovers. Stay safe.

  14. #13446

    Nikki 5th

    I met Nikki near 5th and 290. WSW, late 30's or early 40's, total pawg, I wouldn't even call her a small bbw, but she has a super nice fat ass and she looked good this night. Tight flower dress and black panties. . 40 for the BBBJ, couldn't resist playing with her asshole the entire time. She got out of the car and her dress was still up, had to pull it down and say goodbye to that sweet white ass. I got her number but no response since. She said she is on Listcrawler as Nikki but I looked and couldn't find her.

  15. #13445

    Early run

    Around cicero and 43rd, saw a female by one of the gas stations at an intersection with cicero. Couldn't stop but the area shows a lot of promise in terms of sws. Its a transitional and SW friendly environment. Didn't see to much pd but was onky there briefly around 0300. Ill inapect this area firther when time allows me.

    The female appeared, kinda tall, heavier and white. Although from the distance and angle I was taking it was hard to get a ckear look and she had on a black top and skirt which could have distorted what I was looking at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape