Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 472 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5750

    Sunsea spa

    Passby Sunsea spa and notice that you need to log on th book. Ask the lady what's that for, said it's requirdd now. So I bail out. Is anybody encounter this in some AMP or massage parlor?

  2. #5749

    East village

    Not a place to get a massage its very subpar provider was "Zaza" 30's slim, pretty face, everything on the menu but I was just interested in good massage with an HE. Did not get that instead settled on CBJ. She got naked and on top 150 tip. Good oral skills I think I will take this place out of the rotation. Very bordello vibes. It may something you look for but as got in my 50's I want a relaxing experience. These days I think its coming from providers who are 50/60+ and who know their way around.

  3. #5748

    Nuru?

    Any place for nuru near weston / pembroke pines?

  4. #5747

    255 E Commercial

    So this spot is in a touristy, affluent part of town, walking distance from the beach. Perhaps a summer time experience versus Christmas through Prez Day is different. Overall, fair value any time of year. Not a super discreet suburban MP. Still clean, not too weird with fair parking even if you want to park behind or off to the side instead of the front door spots.

    I've noticed some grannies (no HE experience with them), and I've seen some relatively tall, attractive attendants. I highly doubt you're going to get super wild at this place, but for $60 for the hour and standard AMP tip, it's not bad. Point is they advertise $59/ hr, so remind them of that when you walk in, and for the location, they provide quite reasonable, fairly priced service. Massage quality has always been decent. No fluff or time wasting nonsense.

  5. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy2  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week and stopped to see what's up. I met Priscilla, 30 sh a tall Brazilian with a great smile. No rooms were available so we took advantage of the waiting area.

    Near the back, closed off the curtain, and BBBJCIM time for me. I gave her a little FIA action, and she wanted me to stay and fuck her in the ass, but I had to go. I will likely be back, but it will be hard to be as much spontaneous fun. I gave her 160 and was there for about 20 min. One of lifes better moments. I actually like the rub part but I forgot all about that.
    Hopefully you do not end up on some amateur site or worse like uncle LEO's desktop, there is a camera back there LOL. Also would not put it past the guy that installed the cameras to have access to them. Fingers crossed you don't become infamous LOL.

  6. #5745

    Savannah. Calming Bodywork

    I think she advertizes a few places and numbers. Any intel?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46696/

  7. #5744
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    This place use to be my go to but the provider "Debbi" tall short hair late 30's. Always had a sound track with music about Jesus is no longer there. Anyone seen her elsewhere?

    This place does have a TS but no action there. Providers left are 50/60 and super plain.
    Mad respect to you if you're able to keep a hardon while Jesus music is playing. I'd take it as a sign that no HE was coming.

  8. #5743

    Roayl Day Spa

    This place use to be my go to but the provider "Debbi" tall short hair late 30's. Always had a sound track with music about Jesus is no longer there. Anyone seen her elsewhere?

    This place does have a TS but no action there. Providers left are 50/60 and super plain.

  9. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Busty Hispanic sound tempting. Does she at have a nice body? How old do you think she is?
    Man made body, I'd say in her 40's.

  10. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaAFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hispanic lady too damn pushy for my taste. Like calm down old timer. Need to find another spot around the way.
    Busty Hispanic sound tempting. Does she at have a nice body? How old do you think she is?

  11. #5740

    Hispanic lady horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Luna Massage Spa.

    1 Asian 1 Jamaican and 1 busty Hispanic. Pick your poison. They all give you L1 and maybe go fully naked or topless. Negotiate because the hispanic lady tries to upsell but don't buy in.
    Hispanic lady too damn pushy for my taste. Like calm down old timer. Need to find another spot around the way.

  12. #5739

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Masseur2000  [View Original Post]
    Yes I filled it out with my info, Howie Feltersnatch 69 Cunnilingus Way. Please don't try to use my name now that everyone knows where I live!
    I'm definitely not looking forward to my next trip down to south Florida when I visit the next AMP on my radar the massage business will find out that my true identity is Homer Simpson and I live at 734 Evergreen Terrance in Springfield and I sure won't tell them what state I live in they will never get me to reveal it. And Surely if I get caught I will lose my job as a safety inspector at the nuclear power plant.

  13. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by Masseur2000  [View Original Post]
    Yes I filled it out with my info, Howie Feltersnatch 69 Cunnilingus Way. Please don't try to use my name now that everyone knows where I live!
    Hey. We're neighbors!

    Too good LOL.

  14. #5737

    Amp

    Traveling back home to see family any spa that does full service or BJ Pm me please thanks.

  15. #5736
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    Thanks PSway. Doesn't even sound like YMMV. Appreciate you TOFTT and posting this. Not even a good massage. May mean she had better start doing extras to keep them coming back. LOL.
    LOL ya but I doubt most of these girls plan on repeat customers with the low effort and shit massages. Which makes sharing info important now a days trying to save guys some money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape