Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 8271
-
07-27-24 20:21 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 27Any intel on Harvey? Slim brunette looked pretty bubbly on stage. Saw her last night but don't see her on IG so not sure how long she has been around.
-
07-27-24 17:27 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 281I've only had one encounter with her, it was CFS in a room after a get to know you dance.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 13:30 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 274I have been getting HJs from her for many years. Since before the pandemic. After covid she became my go-to until she got too popular. Recently, on a slow day during an HJ. I inquired about CFS. She lit up with delight, and made sure I understood that was 300. It was a pleasure watching her ride my cock. She is such a beautiful, and sensual lady.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 09:53 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 118Expectations
For me it was a bit like chasing a unicorn. CFS was not happening the first few visits. Finally she offered, I accepted, off to the races.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 01:34 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 43Dezirae
There was a girl dancing at Pandoras called Dezirae (or something like that) that looked like she could double as a high priced escort. Bolt-ons and ass done to perfection. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
07-26-24 19:25 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 281No, she's an OG pandoras dancer.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 19:23 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 35Is Diamond on Insta? This is not the first time I have seen a glowing review of her and her dirty talk. I just love a stripper who talks dirty. I'd probably be out in less than 20 .
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review.
-
07-26-24 18:02 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 286Relief
Nothing is better than having a 5 day load saved up and walking into a strip club and blowing it out in less than twenty minutes.
I blasted Diamonds chest as she cranked it out after a CBJ and cfs. Fuck she can talk dirty and moans just right. I was in and out of the place in lies 20 minutes.
I think I will go home and take a nap now.
-
07-26-24 16:24 #6718I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Visa here
Visa here. She suck wang good. She bend over. Let me fuck dog style. She beg for Vietnamese baby. Make me cum fast. Hahaha. 12 pump and I done. Hahahahahaha.
-
07-26-24 15:57 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 1106Faith
I let Faith take me for a ride recently.
She is chill. .
-
07-26-24 15:26 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 987Pretty much yes. She does have a stalker that claims she does certain things. I am not saying she doesn't do certain things. I am saying that those other things are mainly reported by 1 person in penthouse letter format.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 21:28 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
I won’t describe everything here but for me she starts without protection then at some point we glove up. If you got Anya cfs it would be legendary status. At least I get some stuff no glove. Just because she spread wide open doesn't mean I don't respect her. I'm glad for her trust. We smash big time. All positions. Kinda makes up for it I guess.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 11:09 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 135Is Anya CFS only?
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 10:40 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 1019Visa
I stopped into Sugars for a quick visit with Visa. Nice creampie in rcg.
-
07-23-24 00:51 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 626Pandoras Nova
So anyone out there got any info on this new girl that Pandoras has named Nova? They been kinda advertising her on IG recently. Is she brand new to the business or just changed clubs? Hopefully some good service. She looks good. Any info is greatly appreciated.











Reply With Quote






