Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 7465
-
07-26-24 10:05 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 1820Yes, those ads are showing up in Columbia too. I can never get them to verify themselves. I would be very cautious about seeing one.
Originally Posted by JDashing93
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 15:38 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 523Stormy was so chill
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/832550644164
Very nice easygoing girl. No monkey signs at least nothing obvious. She was quick and easy over text. Qv 120. BBBJ was nice and sensual and until I felt ready to switch. Body was nice. She is very cute for my taste and I would be seeing her often if I was local.
Only bad thing is the location near Cracker B has tons of lurkers at the actual incall. Place wasnt dumpy on the inside. But lots of dudes with too much time on their hands. Rule of thumb ignore them and keep pushin worked just fine for me. Hit her up she was a sweetheart for me.
-
07-24-24 23:55 #6308Regular Member

Posts: 6Alot of Latinas
Be careful with meeting with the Latinas. Was going to meet one then found out she was 30 min from me so I didn't go. Then randomly started getting the cartel text. I'd block and they would text from another number. So I told them I knew it was a scam. That if they were real I'd show them a thing or two if they showed up. Then blocked it. Haven't heard since.
-
07-24-24 18:31 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 870That's interesting she must've been flowing pretty heavy because I told her that if "I can walk through mud I can fuck the blood". And she just giggled. And we didn't fuck.
Originally Posted by JackEp
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 16:21 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 35I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but she had one in during one of my visits a while back and I took it out. She's pretty accommodating.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 15:30 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 135Gabriela
Gabriela is great!
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173441350
Also, Sammy and Jenny are Visiting. All 3 are worth a visit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173488845
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173489514
It looks like these 2 are only here for 1 day.
-
07-24-24 10:27 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 178That's not a real person, it's an agency. Providers rotate. One of the best agency's was Kana and they are not around anymore. I have gone to the ones still here and it's the pick of the draw. Sometimes good and sometimes not. And NEVER the picture they send you.
Originally Posted by SlimStickins
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 23:00 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 523Two decent options
New girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/024537971288
Not sure if she's new to anybody here. Easy text setup. Incall wasnt super busy so getting there and blending in was easy. No signs of other people staying in her room. BBBJ available and qv for $.
Slippery.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/871427954774
Not a bad time. 120 qv available late night. She was super cautious about uncle in setting up meet but not in a way that was annoying. Everything covered which she was also cautious about. Nice ass. Nice girl nice body she seems like she isn't really doing this for the enjoyment but the visit was one that would make me comfortable to repeat.
Would repeat both! Need tk see Gabriella before I leave!
-
07-23-24 15:47 #6302Regular Member

Posts: 23Angelique
Haven't been out in a while. Hit up Angelique because we had easy texts in the past. Easy coordination and it's her but she's definitely fallen on a habit. Got the job done but she doesn't look good anymore. Skinny and obvious habit signs. Worked in a pinch but won't be going back. Stay safe out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...g/661855403032
-
07-22-24 19:38 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 870Salty
I was in Mt P the other night and needed some company. Salty filled my needs. Did our responses via text I wasn't quite sure how things are going to go. But she came to me everything went great. Her pictures may or may not be her but they are extremely close. Have a good time I will repeat. She also tells me she loves CarPlay and has a special spot to go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-something-amazing-/621874428793
-
07-22-24 17:04 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 28Latinas and Asians
I get that the Asians and latina adds don't have the exact girls on the ad. From those who have partaked, how many of those ads truey have real girls? There are so many and it seems like a scam and too many to keep up with so I'm hesitant to try. What ads have you found are real? What are some red flags?
Thanks.
-
07-22-24 16:24 #6299Regular Member

Posts: 22Gotcha
Ahhh. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Aespen28
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 13:03 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 91Charleston on business next week
Hey guys,
I'm coming back to Charleston next week and looking for suggestions on a GFE spinner. I saw Lilliana last time I was in town and had a good time, but I'm not one to repeat. If you have a UTR or two to share, I'm happy to trade for a couple in NC.
Thanks,
Jester.
-
07-22-24 05:37 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 28Sorry, I did all that in a rush and a small screen.
Originally Posted by OilRig990
[View Original Post]
Nose condition. She was nasally real bad and was hard to understand her.
-
07-21-24 11:42 #6296Regular Member

Posts: 22Huh?
Namely condition? Huh?? What do you mean? Asking as I've been eyeing Sasha for a while.
Originally Posted by Aespen28
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





