Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 41276
-
07-24-24 20:42 #35576Senior Member

Posts: 585Orlando Synai
Orlo 69 came through again. It's difficult to say if she will be everybody's thing, but I had a blast with her. She's not a young newbie, but she's still UTR which is a very good thing. I don't specifically recall any outstanding PR pussy, but I definitely will now. More than that, she's a very cool lady, and she keeps her act very clean. Definitely will repeat.
-
07-24-24 20:07 #35575Senior Member

Posts: 1246Chloe / Caitlin
If anyone was wondering, "Chloe" (Caitlin), is currently on vacation for a while.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/981483384961
-
07-24-24 19:23 #35574Senior Member

Posts: 394Karisma
Just wondering if anyone has contacted this little firecracker yet. Looks like a good time but, . It is Jacksonville. So.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/573740933097
-
07-24-24 19:22 #35573Regular Member

Posts: 16Recent dreams
Piper.
Cool chick, easy setup, good comms. Got location quickly. Apt on Westside says she has female roommate but was not there at the time. Chatted a bit then got to the dream. I'd say average mic skills but did let me pound her k9 with no complaints. Dream was a brief nap and shorted me 60 Mario coins.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/186338759562
Cherrie.
Met up with her for car fun to relieve a headache. Comms aren't the best. Not my first attempt with her. Talk while finding a place then get to it. Not bad with the mic couldn't dt entirely but did gag and choke on it. Which was fine by me LOL. When I came to I was out 60 sheckles.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/765840487829
Jenn.
Another mobile rendezvous for headache relief. Setup was very simple. Got addy got to location. Did take a few to come out. A little country-hood type but cool. We start the dream and the mic skills are good. Sloppy can dt pays attention to the boys too. Damage was 40 sonic rings.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/303432235126
-
07-24-24 18:21 #35572Senior Member

Posts: 477Maddison Ray / Ava / Kyleigh
https://tryst.link/escort/maddisonray2024
Yep. The same chick that sat at the top of this forum for weeks. Except this time, that's her actual body. With tattoos blurred out and her face hidden.
This one has caused quite the commotion among the monger community. She's recently been blasting personal information about a few of her clients in various places on the internet, particularly on sites that cater to escorts about their customers. I considered her a friend for a decent time until I discovered that I'm one of her victims. Prior to that, she swore that her tricking days were over but there's still a Tryst ad up. I do believe that Kyleigh Jo, possibly found on a popular social media site, is on vacation and should be back to hooking anytime.
Rich.
-
07-24-24 18:16 #35571Senior Member

Posts: 477Probably No
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...868&viewfull=1#post6965868.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
Read that post / thread for more info. Don't let this overpriced Skip chick take your money.
Rich.
-
07-24-24 16:36 #35570Senior Member

Posts: 30Mfm
Anyone hung up for mfm today or tom? PM open.
-
07-24-24 13:23 #35569Senior Member

Posts: 585Great info fellas!
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 13:07 #35568Senior Member

Posts: 48Eve
Agreed, it's her in the pics. But they are ooold. Way chubbier, not attractive and in my dream her BBJ skills were very unenthusiastic. Residential location with neighbors lurking and fairly messy room. Also had some attitude. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 12:43 #35567Senior Member

Posts: 413Yeah, Nah
Just did, that's the ad I remember. Hard pass. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 11:38 #35566Senior Member

Posts: 229Who is she?
I feel like I should recognize that tattoo. But, I'm drawing a blank.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 10:25 #35565Senior Member

Posts: 1260Face The French Fry
Cum to think of it, I think there was a phase in my sport fucking hobby where face painting a girl was a goal.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
There was known girl that when we were done and I left my work of art on the front of her noggin, we went to grab something to eat. Spent about 15 min at the register to order our fast food and it wasn't til we were back in my ride that I noticed some of my man batter was still on her cheek. She was embarrassed but we both laughed our ass off. Surprisingly she took a french fry and wiped the little puddle off her face and teasingly try to make me eat it. Playfully fighting to get that shit away from me, eventually she sexily ate the fry with a smile.
-
07-24-24 08:35 #35564Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks For Sharing
Thanks for sharing, I see you are another Assman who leave swimmers! Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-24-24 08:13 #35563Senior Member

Posts: 585Soooo. Who took those pics?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 07:52 #35562Senior Member

Posts: 469Try Callahan
Search 'Callahan', Kid. That's where she claims to be.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
I dreamt that she is in Callahan and asked for 200 Mario coins and I fell back asleep. Not sure if confirmed sightings, but a few posts about her.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.








Reply With Quote






