Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 5762
-
07-24-24 13:20 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 49Bad Service
LOL, why would they be offended about that. When you get a chance try Bliss wellness spa. Its convenient for me when driving thru Columbia. Right off I20. I've always had a very good massage and experience there.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 12:38 #5101Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Bad service
I've been to 4 non FS AMPs since July 1. What I found is all provided subprime services but demanded $60 tip. All 4 did this. Even one in Lex offered self service? Then became offended when I said "heck no". FYI.
-
07-20-24 22:04 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 179Coming from Charleston (the land of nothing), would you hit Columbia for 4 Seasons or head to Q Spa? Or another suggestion. Thanks!
-
07-16-24 10:07 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 1284 Seasons
Never been there before but it's close. I believe that the House fee is $80 but home much for FS if I desire? PMs ok also.
TIA.
-
07-13-24 10:11 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 169Recommendations
I've never had a spa session. Does any member have a favorite location for full service?
-
07-10-24 13:03 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 4174 Seasons
Same girls as of this am. Think they will have some new talent in next week if I understood her correctly. She said she's going on vacation.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 09:44 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 60Why Don't You Go?
Not trying to pick a quarrel, but if your such an enthusiast why don't you go and see the new talent?
Originally Posted by BansheeImp
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 07:13 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 5734 seasons
So gave it a go and met Bebe. Great little spinner body. Had a good time but would like to find out who else they brought in.
Originally Posted by BansheeImp
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 05:33 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 36This man is asking the important questions. 4 Seasons is my favorite place in town. Come on peeps, what's the latest intel? LOL.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 16:35 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 573Dead link.
Originally Posted by Sclimo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 12:25 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 128Provider info need
Anyone have some feedback on this provider? She posts occasionally and I'm thinking about it.
TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/944509927467
-
07-08-24 10:18 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 5734 seasons
Any info on new ladies? I know Alexis and sunny were leaving last week.
-
07-06-24 23:31 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 155Royal
Has Royal gotten any new talent recently or is it the same old Coco and I do mean old.
-
07-03-24 22:07 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 206I visited again this week on the way home from work, and again it was only Angela working. Her english is getting better, but is still perfunctory at best. This time I asked about the TS and was told no table, only shower, so I passed. Asked for a hard massage and got what I would consider a medium. Still, felt feeling better than before.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
My guess about additional teasing was mostly correct as she remembered me and there wasn't really a question toward the end. Still a bit to the point on the ending, but she took a bit more direction this time as she understood what I was saying I think. I will repeat again and see how it goes, but expect this place to be a solid HE only with no other offerings. For the price it's worth it IMO, and the lady is nice as well. She gave the impression she might do a bit more with the fingers on her free hand, but only time will tell.
-
07-02-24 08:14 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 573Alexis 4 seasons
Unfortunately her last day was yesterday, but yes she was amazing.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





