rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 385 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 5767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5107

    Code word?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover2  [View Original Post]
    Sr. Member out of the recent loop. Needs help. Not long ago I read about some code words for level 1 2 3. Assuming 1 HE 2 BJ 3 FS. Being a fan of level 2 can anyone recommend a good massage and a level 2 service?

    Thanks in advance!
    I think the word is Cash 80,100, 120 or 140 depending.

  2. #5106

    Level 1,2,3

    Sr. Member out of the recent loop. Needs help. Not long ago I read about some code words for level 1 2 3. Assuming 1 HE 2 BJ 3 FS. Being a fan of level 2 can anyone recommend a good massage and a level 2 service?

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #5105
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyJoe  [View Original Post]
    I've been to 4 non FS AMPs since July 1. What I found is all provided subprime services but demanded $60 tip. All 4 did this. Even one in Lex offered self service? Then became offended when I said "heck no". FYI.
    List them out if you can so we know what to avoid if you don't mind please. When I go I usually waffle between 40 and 60. I'll go to 60 if it was actually a good massage and there was no rushing no matter which way I was on the table.

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether  [View Original Post]
    I like bliss wellness spa. Always been good for me. If you are looking for FS then 4 seasons seems to be the spot for that. Not really what I'm into. I travel a lot and can't afford FS every week but spas like bliss I can, so that what I do. The outcome is the same to me so why pay more to get there. LOL.
    They seem to get better reviews now that they've changed names and maybe ownership. Any details or is it a basic leave happy with an ok massage?

  4. #5104

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninubnu  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a spa session. Does any member have a favorite location for full service?
    I like bliss wellness spa. Always been good for me. If you are looking for FS then 4 seasons seems to be the spot for that. Not really what I'm into. I travel a lot and can't afford FS every week but spas like bliss I can, so that what I do. The outcome is the same to me so why pay more to get there. LOL.

  5. #5103

    Bad Service

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyJoe  [View Original Post]
    I've been to 4 non FS AMPs since July 1. What I found is all provided subprime services but demanded $60 tip. All 4 did this. Even one in Lex offered self service? Then became offended when I said "heck no". FYI.
    LOL, why would they be offended about that. When you get a chance try Bliss wellness spa. Its convenient for me when driving thru Columbia. Right off I20. I've always had a very good massage and experience there.

  6. #5102
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Bad service

    I've been to 4 non FS AMPs since July 1. What I found is all provided subprime services but demanded $60 tip. All 4 did this. Even one in Lex offered self service? Then became offended when I said "heck no". FYI.

  7. #5101
    Coming from Charleston (the land of nothing), would you hit Columbia for 4 Seasons or head to Q Spa? Or another suggestion. Thanks!

  8. #5100

    4 Seasons

    Never been there before but it's close. I believe that the House fee is $80 but home much for FS if I desire? PMs ok also.

    TIA.

  9. #5099

    Recommendations

    I've never had a spa session. Does any member have a favorite location for full service?

  10. #5098

    4 Seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    So gave it a go and met Bebe. Great little spinner body. Had a good time but would like to find out who else they brought in.
    Same girls as of this am. Think they will have some new talent in next week if I understood her correctly. She said she's going on vacation.

  11. #5097

    Why Don't You Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeImp  [View Original Post]
    This man is asking the important questions. 4 Seasons is my favorite place in town. Come on peeps, what's the latest intel? LOL.
    Not trying to pick a quarrel, but if your such an enthusiast why don't you go and see the new talent?

  12. #5096

    4 seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeImp  [View Original Post]
    This man is asking the important questions. 4 Seasons is my favorite place in town. Come on peeps, what's the latest intel? LOL.
    So gave it a go and met Bebe. Great little spinner body. Had a good time but would like to find out who else they brought in.

  13. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Any info on new ladies? I know Alexis and sunny were leaving last week.
    This man is asking the important questions. 4 Seasons is my favorite place in town. Come on peeps, what's the latest intel? LOL.

  14. #5094
    Quote Originally Posted by Sclimo1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some feedback on this provider? She posts occasionally and I'm thinking about it.

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/944509927467
    Dead link.

  15. #5093

    Provider info need

    Anyone have some feedback on this provider? She posts occasionally and I'm thinking about it.

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/944509927467

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape