Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 552 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6726
    Any intel on Harvey? Slim brunette looked pretty bubbly on stage. Saw her last night but don't see her on IG so not sure how long she has been around.

  2. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    For me it was a bit like chasing a unicorn. CFS was not happening the first few visits. Finally she offered, I accepted, off to the races.
    I've only had one encounter with her, it was CFS in a room after a get to know you dance.

  3. #6724
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    For me it was a bit like chasing a unicorn. CFS was not happening the first few visits. Finally she offered, I accepted, off to the races.
    I have been getting HJs from her for many years. Since before the pandemic. After covid she became my go-to until she got too popular. Recently, on a slow day during an HJ. I inquired about CFS. She lit up with delight, and made sure I understood that was 300. It was a pleasure watching her ride my cock. She is such a beautiful, and sensual lady.

  4. #6723

    Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Is Anya CFS only?
    For me it was a bit like chasing a unicorn. CFS was not happening the first few visits. Finally she offered, I accepted, off to the races.

  5. #6722

    Dezirae

    There was a girl dancing at Pandoras called Dezirae (or something like that) that looked like she could double as a high priced escort. Bolt-ons and ass done to perfection. Anyone know what happened to her?

  6. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    Is Diamond on Insta? This is not the first time I have seen a glowing review of her and her dirty talk. I just love a stripper who talks dirty. I'd probably be out in less than 20 .

    Thanks for the review.
    No, she's an OG pandoras dancer.

  7. #6720
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is better than having a 5 day load saved up and walking into a strip club and blowing it out in less than twenty minutes.

    I blasted Diamonds chest as she cranked it out after a CBJ and cfs. Fuck she can talk dirty and moans just right. I was in and out of the place in lies 20 minutes.
    I think I will go home and take a nap now.
    Is Diamond on Insta? This is not the first time I have seen a glowing review of her and her dirty talk. I just love a stripper who talks dirty. I'd probably be out in less than 20 .

    Thanks for the review.

  8. #6719

    Relief

    Nothing is better than having a 5 day load saved up and walking into a strip club and blowing it out in less than twenty minutes.

    I blasted Diamonds chest as she cranked it out after a CBJ and cfs. Fuck she can talk dirty and moans just right. I was in and out of the place in lies 20 minutes.
    I think I will go home and take a nap now.

  9. #6718
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Visa here

    Visa here. She suck wang good. She bend over. Let me fuck dog style. She beg for Vietnamese baby. Make me cum fast. Hahaha. 12 pump and I done. Hahahahahaha.

  10. #6717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Faith

    I let Faith take me for a ride recently.

    She is chill. .

  11. #6716
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Is Anya CFS only?
    Pretty much yes. She does have a stalker that claims she does certain things. I am not saying she doesn't do certain things. I am saying that those other things are mainly reported by 1 person in penthouse letter format.

  12. #6715

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Is Anya CFS only?
    I won’t describe everything here but for me she starts without protection then at some point we glove up. If you got Anya cfs it would be legendary status. At least I get some stuff no glove. Just because she spread wide open doesn't mean I don't respect her. I'm glad for her trust. We smash big time. All positions. Kinda makes up for it I guess.

  13. #6714
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    We need a list going here.

    I'll start with Anya my fave. Her orgasm and juices are unparalleled. Naomi's pussy is always crazy wet too.

    Daisha will let you play with her pussy until she cums but I'm not sure if full service is part of her menu offering.

    I'm also really curious about Allie as she seems like a low provider but I'm not sure if I should take the plunge. Please let me know if I should.
    Is Anya CFS only?

  14. #6713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Visa

    I stopped into Sugars for a quick visit with Visa. Nice creampie in rcg.

  15. #6712

    Pandoras Nova

    So anyone out there got any info on this new girl that Pandoras has named Nova? They been kinda advertising her on IG recently. Is she brand new to the business or just changed clubs? Hopefully some good service. She looks good. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape