Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4436
-
08-02-24 05:55 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 201Eastern
Has anyone been to Eastern to see if they have a new rotation? I called and they weren't too fond of giving out names. I believe she said "Bella and new girl, you stop by" not 100% on the Bella though. , I'm thinking of stopping by this weekend, but it's a bit of a drive for me and would not rather waste my time if the providers aren't up to standard.
-
07-29-24 13:26 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 8372 shots = msog
Standard donation, 2 shots = msog.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 21:55 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 114Same
I had a similar dream a few weeks ago. Tina was her name. The rush was so bad I thought she needed to catch a flight down the street. Demanded top dollar, which was ridiculous for the service that would ultimately be provided. Not going back, even in a pinch.
Originally Posted by PbgMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 11:38 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 132Have a look at the Fort Myers massage forum. There have been several recent posts ob the topic.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 20:49 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 186Done, thanks.
Originally Posted by Gooch
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 20:13 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 685RickJohn
RickJohn, could you clear your inbox? Thanks!
-
07-25-24 15:43 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 218Rick I'll take you up on that offer. When I'm ready to rock in Sept I might pay visit to Coral springs.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 15:42 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 218Any details on this latina spot? I use to go to one in NJ and loved it. Wouldn't mind switching things up.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 10:26 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 132Non-Asian / UTR?
I will be at Sarasota next month. I have had some quality experiences especially at Mead, Eastern, and Ocean. I've also had some fun at Fort Myers where I found a hidden gem with all Latin providers. It wasn't easy to find but I will definitely be back. I understand there are a few more there to discover.
I am curious if there is such a place at Sarasota I could try. I scanned the forum but nothing jumped out. Does anyone have any leads?
-
07-24-24 20:47 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 56I hear you. I've been spending a lot of time in Lauderdale lately and struck some gold. I found a great UTR place in Coral Springs with American and Latina girls, even got some take out. Much better than our scene right now. PM me if you ever get over that way, I'm there a week a month.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
RS
-
07-24-24 20:17 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 218Hey Rick. I haven't gone to Orlando yet. My goal is early September. Looking forward to seeing how different it is over there.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
Agree it is quiet. I'm looking to hit up a spot either this weekend or in 2 weeks. I'm not on a schedule, I go when I find time but also right now not motivated since the talent is quite there.
-
07-24-24 20:12 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 56Hey Tong. Did you ever track down Lucky in O-town? Been quiet here in SRQ.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
RS
-
07-24-24 08:30 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 635VIP Sauna
I was dreaming in your neck of the woods of visiting the VIP Sauna near the airport. The attendant was a very thin thin older Asian with man-mades. The room was clean and the rub was so-so. Finish was offered with an open menu. Since I'm a sucker for everything I went with that. The runway for takeoff was too short, mechanical, and a bit rushed to become fully airborne and then a quick switch to a cover caused Jr to crash and burn. The looks of this attendant didn't help either. I don't want to get into donations for this dream, but figure a L1 dream for L3 donation was what I remember making this dream more of a nightmare from that point of view. If I head back to this area, I'll be dreaming of something else.
-
07-23-24 22:51 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 218What do you mean 2 shots? What was your total damage? Service is Always top notch there. I'm holding out for the next rotation!
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 22:19 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 837Eastern yoyo
Hey brothers, I found myself near Eastern and said why not. It's too far for me, but it's been on my radar. I know it seems like I missed the good ones last month but thought I'd see for myself. Only 2 cars, so not sure how many were working vs visitors. I was asked to sign in on a log book, and noticed everyone seemed to live at 123 main st. Anyway, I found out it was yoyo and thought I read mixed mediocre reviews but couldn't remember. She was just average looking but super enthusiastic. The TS was absolutely fantastic! No rush, quality and great attention to details. 10-15 minutes of this and I was on the edge. I couldn't believe it. She was flirty, fun, vocal and did I mention thorough!? Moved to the room and she continued to deliver a level of service that in my opinion puts a lot of others to shame! BTW 2 shots were attempted, but I wasn't cooperating, not for her lack of trying! I don't hit the AMP scene often, probably because of the locations, less discrete, and the investment (both time and $) BUT I might have to rethink what it is I'm looking for in my free time fun time adventures! Stay safe.











Reply With Quote






