Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15092

    Anyone ever partake

    Going to be in town next week and she caught my eye. Wasn't able to find a review. Saw her socials, I know she's real, just wondering about service. TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/842320400736

  2. #15091

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this. Wish I looked before. Echo what Coldstream says. An excellent beautiful girl. Amazing.
    I want to see!

  3. #15090

    C c

    Just saw this. Wish I looked before. Echo what Coldstream says. An excellent beautiful girl. Amazing.

  4. #15089

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC is coming to town on Friday-just for the day.

    At the present time she is not accepting new clients.
    Sadly can't make it to see her this time. Last time was amazing. Top class provider. If you're one of her regulars, go see her.

  5. #15088

    Big girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a pm, hope to hear from you.
    Lmoa reached out and was quoting 800 and lowest 150 for covered head, sent pics of herself and she's a big ole girl like a last call at a bar type. Claims to be professional provider from Vegas but looks like a trailer park chick you'd see at Walmart. Hard pass! So many better options for those rates in lex and Louisville.

  6. #15087

    CC is coming to town

    CC is coming to town on Friday-just for the day.

    At the present time she is not accepting new clients.

  7. #15086

    Gypsy / Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by FR2187  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if there's any reviews on her, seems really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/845279590397
    I used to see her a bit back when she was Rachel a few years ago.

    Tried to hookup since the reunion tour. Said she had a hotel off Winchester. Then wouldn't tell me the name of the hotel and suggested a Car Visit, ghosted. Second time reaching out. Mid conversation she Ghosted me, yet again.

    - I'd probably avoid. The pictures are for sure Flattering and one or two I know are YEARS old, she used them on her old ads.

    Stay Hydrated.

  8. #15085

    Deposit = scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DdubLexman  [View Original Post]
    Do as you like, but most all that ask for a deposit upfront are scammers. I wouldn't even consider it.
    Deposit = scam 99% of the time. I learned that lesson long ago.

  9. #15084

    Requires $100 deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by JDub18  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this one before I take the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/541796224209
    Do as you like, but most all that ask for a deposit upfront are scammers. I wouldn't even consider it.

  10. #15083

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by JDub18  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same. Anyone got any I fo?
    She was fun! Had a guy that would lurk in the parking lot. I dunno if they are still together. I never got any bad vibes all things considered. She wasn't very chatty but was cool for what little talking happened during visit. I would see her again. Very cute little spinner. I didn't notice any spider bites but then again, maybe there are other reviews that may suggest otherwise. Everything was covered, but she did offer BBBJ. Wasn't a bad dream for what it was worth. YMMV.

  11. #15082

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JDub18  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same. Anyone got any I fo?
    She use to go by Rachel. Search for her reviews under Rachel.

  12. #15081

    Info

    Anyone got any info on this one before I take the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/541796224209

  13. #15080
    Quote Originally Posted by FR2187  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if there's any reviews on her, seems really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/845279590397
    Wondering the same. Anyone got any I fo?

  14. #15079

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys she had screwed her phone up and wa soffline for about 4 days. She is back and available. She can do outcalls but only if you get her a ride. She will not do a car date. Her incall hours are usually from 2 pm to 9 or 10 pm. I think I have everyone answered on her that has messaged me so my inbox should be open again. Just an FYI I can not send pics in the PM's, if someone knows how to do this please send me a message!
    Sent you a pm, hope to hear from you.

  15. #15078

    Has anybody ever seen Gypsy?

    Just wondering if there's any reviews on her, seems really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/845279590397

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape