Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32584

    Happens

    Yea, I took a half face and she took it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to use the service. They demanded my photo ID, "personal photos" and work ID. I don't have a work I'd and I asked what does "personal photos" mean. The response was "you're wasting my time. Bye."

  2. #32583

    Jade or HollyShorts

    Have any of you guys seen this girl? Is she legit? She has an OF, but I'm not paying no $30 to subscribe.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-14030749

  3. #32582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Columbian Amazon

    Brothers, it’s been a minute since I posted but I’m still mongering….lol. I saw this one today for a lunch time quick off W Broad. Text, then video call for verification. Once done, setup is easy. Arrived and pleasantly surprised. Tall glass of water, nice set of man mades and ass was softer than expected considering the reviews. Undressed and jumped on the bed for a body slide tease to get me ready, CBJ needed more suction, but she made up for it with a great ride, but I wanted to see that ass from behind so changed positions and got the view I wanted. Was not disappointed at all. Bust in the bag and she cleaned me up. Very pleasant, but very limited english. A translator app will be your friend. I've had my fill of Columbians…..to much acting during the deed. I'm shopping local from now on. LOL YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173437288

    Itis out!

  4. #32581
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    She actually stays in the city now near the border with chesterfield. Was pretty quiet and not near the riff raff on midlo.
    Ohh got ya. Yeah it's probably been 2 years. Used to see her regularly. She fucks back when your behind her which I liked. Been a while but she was a hottie then and well spoken. She actually grew up near me in a well off household before falling into dates.

  5. #32580
    Thanks. That was the one I was thinking of. Been a while since I've seen her so maybe she's put on a few pounds. When I met her, she was a spinner to me.

  6. #32579
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down someone must've hit her up from here because she def took it down LOL.
    https://archive.vn/Y8qoV

  7. #32578
    Her ad is down someone must've hit her up from here because she def took it down LOL.

  8. #32577
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her several times over the past month. Never gotten a reply. The last time was this morning about 10:45 am. How were her skills?
    She said she's low volume. Nothing to complain about, didn't clock watch or rush. Went through a few positions and she seemed to enjoy herself too. View from doggie is great.

  9. #32576
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give Tiffany a shot after seeing her ads on stg. Took her a little while to respond, but once she did comms were good. I got there and she asked me to wait so she could walk her dog. She's in her 40's, pretty good looking body for her age, and no signs of the monkey. Freshly showered. I'm usually into spinners, but I'd repeat with pickings so slim.
    I've texted her several times over the past month. Never gotten a reply. The last time was this morning about 10:45 am. How were her skills?

  10. #32575

    Jenna?

    Hey mongers!

    Any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/599083037984

    Thanks!

  11. #32574
    I attempted to use the service. They demanded my photo ID, "personal photos" and work ID. I don't have a work I'd and I asked what does "personal photos" mean. The response was "you're wasting my time. Bye."

    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/

    This is their new website.

  12. #32573

    New GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure which website they're using these days (https://asiangfeclub.com/), but I've yet to visit this place I'll call a Japanese ACS mainly because the girls a bit too young for me. That is, they're all in their 20's and I'd honestly prefer to see some offerings about the mothers (or even grandmothers) ages. I did, however, spend a little time observing RVA's lovelies in Carytown over the weekend and have to mention what could well have been two of the GFE ladies strolling / visiting the shops. Exceptionally young, thin Japenese females both dressed in thin / sheer goodgirl skirts they really stood out.
    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/

    This is their new website.

  13. #32572

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Hampton a few years ago. She's outcall only and will only go to nice hotels, so no motel 6 or red roof inn. She was okay, had a good time, I wouldn't rush to see her again.
    I tried to see her when I was in the area. I couldn't get past the screening. Wanted my home address, which was a hard pass for me. The place where.

    I was staying was a high end Gated Resort.

    Good Luck.

  14. #32571
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? You say you usually prefer spinners, the Tiffany I am thinking of would definitely qualify as a spinner.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/846656959405

  15. #32570
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    This the one in Chester. Long black hair near her ass. Used to see her and always enjoyed. There was no rules with her.
    She actually stays in the city now near the border with chesterfield. Was pretty quiet and not near the riff raff on midlo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape