Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 6923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Looks completely legit.

  2. #5302

    Licking

    FFF vs FFF vs DATY.

    I've been asked about FFF, It's simple, here's an example.

    Sunday's I usually stop in a local restaurant that stocks high end whiskey, Tequila of course. Anyways sitting at the bar, I have my briefcase, laptop, usually review my week, meetings etc. Now the bartender is out of shape to say the least. That didn't stop him from hitting on the hot waitress, making her uncomfortable. As she directed her attention to me while delivering my order of oysters, I slip her my number without the bartender seeing anything.

    Not anticipating a call from her, surprisingly enough I received her text asking me to pick her up due to the bartender badgering her. Taking her back to my home, we Fucked For Free, I performed Flying Fuck Friday on Sunday and licked her clean pussy in my dry sauna. Enjoying her time with me, she mentioned it's her first time fucking and cumming in a sauna.

    I have to chuckle, so will you. Only problem, as most, they don't want to leave the next day.

    Glad to help.

    Chad.

  3. #5301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJeff218  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone post a report on Aloha Spa in Middletown.
    Pretty much an OTC roaming, HJ only place. Once, the girl got fully naked for me. Decent table shower, with a weird step at the entrance. Three girls live in the building. I haven't been in a while, but the same three were there for years, average looking, maybe late-40's, one was a bit prettier, maybe late-30's.

    You'll only see whoever is up next and available, and they may answer the phone during a session.

  4. #5300
    That's a shame, never had a problem with her. She's really not bad. If I may suggest, try again.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorRoving  [View Original Post]
    Arrived at Royal Spa and I was greeted by some other girl, she tried to get me to see her but she wasn't my type then Linda came up front and she was beautiful. Paid the house fee and she took me to the back. Told me to lay down and take off my clothes. She played on my stomach and she gave me a decent massage, I started feeling her butt and the flipped me over and asked me what I wanted, I told her everything but she said no sex but that she will get naked and slide on top of me and will give me a HJ. So I went with it. Nothing exciting but it got the job done, I did get to feel her tits and finger her pussy though. Finished and left.

  5. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorRoving  [View Original Post]
    Arrived at Royal Spa and I was greeted by some other girl, she tried to get me to see her but she wasn't my type then Linda came up front and she was beautiful. Paid the house fee and she took me to the back. Told me to lay down and take off my clothes. She played on my stomach and she gave me a decent massage, I started feeling her butt and the flipped me over and asked me what I wanted, I told her everything but she said no sex but that she will get naked and slide on top of me and will give me a HJ. So I went with it. Nothing exciting but it got the job done, I did get to feel her tits and finger her pussy though. Finished and left.
    Great report! What was the damage?

  6. #5298

    Aloha

    Can anyone post a report on Aloha Spa in Middletown.

  7. #5297

    Royal

    Arrived at Royal Spa and I was greeted by some other girl, she tried to get me to see her but she wasn't my type then Linda came up front and she was beautiful. Paid the house fee and she took me to the back. Told me to lay down and take off my clothes. She played on my stomach and she gave me a decent massage, I started feeling her butt and the flipped me over and asked me what I wanted, I told her everything but she said no sex but that she will get naked and slide on top of me and will give me a HJ. So I went with it. Nothing exciting but it got the job done, I did get to feel her tits and finger her pussy though. Finished and left.

  8. #5296
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. Depressing and, quite frankly, sad.
    One of us does this for sport.

    The other does this out of scarcity.

    Can you guess which situation is really depressing and sad?

    I shared my experience at a parlor and men my fathers age start chirping because I said women would rather spend time with and rub on a younger more attractive man.

    Would you guys be upset if I said the sky was blue?

  9. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Possibly a Chad sock puppet. He's praised both Chad and GTO in the past.
    I give respect where its due.

    Chad, GTO, Newbie, Garthy. Etc etc.

    All have helped me out whenever I needed assistance and guidance.

    Why are you fellas so bitter and uptight?

    As always have fun, stay safe.

  10. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    20 something years old, and you're boasting that you paid for a HJ from a Chinese grandma. I hope you're just shitposting, otherwise this is beyond depressing.
    Why are you old timers so upset?

    No, no HJ was provided and a HJ is not what I was after.

    This is a past time that provides a little thrill here and there.


    Have fun, enjoy, be safe.

  11. #5293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. Depressing and, quite frankly, sad.
    Possibly a Chad sock puppet. He's praised both Chad and GTO in the past.

  12. #5292

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    20 something years old, and you're boasting that you paid for a HJ from a Chinese grandma. I hope you're just shitposting, otherwise this is beyond depressing.
    I completely agree. Depressing and, quite frankly, sad.

  13. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely, I'm no dummy I understand these are sex workers.

    But we can't pretend like being a younger, more attractive person doesn't come with some benefits.

    This is true in almost any life situation.

    The halo effect is real my friend.
    20 something years old, and you're boasting that you paid for a HJ from a Chinese grandma. I hope you're just shitposting, otherwise this is beyond depressing.

  14. #5290

  15. #5289
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Boy you have a lot to learn.

    They don't care how old you are, just how thick your wallet is.
    Absolutely, I'm no dummy I understand these are sex workers.

    But we can't pretend like being a younger, more attractive person doesn't come with some benefits.

    This is true in almost any life situation.

    The halo effect is real my friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape