Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 41281
-
07-24-24 11:38 #35566Senior Member

Posts: 229Who is she?
I feel like I should recognize that tattoo. But, I'm drawing a blank.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 10:25 #35565Senior Member

Posts: 1260Face The French Fry
Cum to think of it, I think there was a phase in my sport fucking hobby where face painting a girl was a goal.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
There was known girl that when we were done and I left my work of art on the front of her noggin, we went to grab something to eat. Spent about 15 min at the register to order our fast food and it wasn't til we were back in my ride that I noticed some of my man batter was still on her cheek. She was embarrassed but we both laughed our ass off. Surprisingly she took a french fry and wiped the little puddle off her face and teasingly try to make me eat it. Playfully fighting to get that shit away from me, eventually she sexily ate the fry with a smile.
-
07-24-24 08:35 #35564Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks For Sharing
Thanks for sharing, I see you are another Assman who leave swimmers! Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-24-24 08:13 #35563Senior Member

Posts: 585Soooo. Who took those pics?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 07:52 #35562Senior Member

Posts: 470Try Callahan
Search 'Callahan', Kid. That's where she claims to be.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
I dreamt that she is in Callahan and asked for 200 Mario coins and I fell back asleep. Not sure if confirmed sightings, but a few posts about her.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
07-23-24 23:30 #35561Senior Member

Posts: 153Not very flexible but was a good dream.
Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:58 #35560Senior Member

Posts: 374Pictures are better than reality. She's more overweight and pretty nasty. Claims to give a great bbj, but it was mediocre and she wouldn't suck on my balls. She's on my no repeat list.
Originally Posted by Bristol888
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 20:07 #35559Senior Member

Posts: 1260Blast Away
Left your DNA all over her, eh. LOL Used to stroke a girls ego complimenting them on how sexy they look with my nut plastered all over they're face. I rarely end my fun that way anymore. I feel I'm being cheated if I got to jack off all over them.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
Attached is how I enjoy my happy endings with RCA being my favorite. Something about finishing in that position makes me feel my mission went well. Very rare in finding a girl who's down for some RCA.
-
07-23-24 18:46 #35558Senior Member

Posts: 435I have left mine there several times but I don't think that shot there is one of mine. I've left my kids on her face and her mouth and her pussy and her ass on her ass on her stomach on her tit I've blasted that girl so many times it's not funny.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 13:50 #35557Regular Member

Posts: 11I think I'm going to try this out. She looks like she is going to be a nice dream.
Originally Posted by VisitingHere
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 11:14 #35556Senior Member

Posts: 1260I'm Curious
Which one of y'all left their kids on her face. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bristol888
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 11:09 #35555Senior Member

Posts: 1260Bad Mathin
Yeah most definitely a fake age which aligns with the practice of filtering pics, obviously a common thing today, to make most of these crack girls to be more enticing. They ain't fooling anybody.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 10:54 #35554Regular Member

Posts: 11You can count me in. I'll pitch in so we could get a decent dream.
Originally Posted by MaleNurse32
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 10:51 #35553Regular Member

Posts: 11I'd be in to give a gloryhole as well.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 10:26 #35552Senior Member

Posts: 585Right? She looks like such a dirty little *****. And I mean that in a good way, just the way I like them. I've been somewhat hesitant to pull the trigger myself.
Originally Posted by Bristol888
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





