Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21851
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy96  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas she's definitely real and I got to say DAYUM to that peach. It took a while to get our schedules aligned but the day finally arrived. Everything covered but I'm ok with that. Fishnets under her outfit, soft to the touch, no signs of candy use. She'll make you pop quick with those hips.

    Let's take really good care of her.

    If you can spare, buy her snap content.

    https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622
    So wonder if this dude put a deposit down, I noticed in her post it says no deposit.

  2. #21850
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucker for a nice ass, what was the damage? Any deposit?
    So is this plain Jane legit? Are you see a lot of conflicting post and information, there's a lot of scam talk and then this one here where apparently she's got an amazing ass which I am interested in.

  3. #21849

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Agree I've never tried pixie is she GFE at all?
    Overdue to post my review of pixie but IME not GFE. Pretty much "hi ok let's do the thing. " Maybe caught her on a bad day. Or maybe GFE isn't her thing.

  4. #21848
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    A few reports that I have from last week as I had some extra time.

    Visited with CJ and everyone by know knows that's a great time!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Next tried to meet with Bobbie Jayne had a time and date locked in and the day of she asked to cancel due to being tired so never was able to have the dream.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69

    Then tried to set up a dream with Mistress Sabrina, was able to set a time and date. Drove to location she gave me then crickets no answers or anything so wasted a day with her. https://tryst.link/bdsm/sabrinawaters.

    I was able to meet with Arianna Soleil, had a great time with her. She is very sweet and great to talk to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/517203115269
    I agree. Ariana is the best of the bunch. Saw her in Lansing a couple of times in the past. She is worth seeing. No drama and smokin body. Guys. Look her up. You won't be disappointed!

  5. #21847
    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    She definitely had potential but unfortunately just another dud. Shame that there's really not a lot of good and reliable providers out there. Wish Pixie would convince her former duo partner Sky to GR again.
    Agree I've never tried pixie is she GFE at all?

  6. #21846
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience lack luster CBJ than cowgirl she did for a couple minutes said she had to stop went back to CBJ for a couple minutes said her jaw hurt wanted to jack me off. WTF will not repeat.
    She definitely had potential but unfortunately just another dud. Shame that there's really not a lot of good and reliable providers out there. Wish Pixie would convince her former duo partner Sky to GR again.

  7. #21845

    Couple Reports

    A few reports that I have from last week as I had some extra time.

    Visited with CJ and everyone by know knows that's a great time!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Next tried to meet with Bobbie Jayne had a time and date locked in and the day of she asked to cancel due to being tired so never was able to have the dream.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69

    Then tried to set up a dream with Mistress Sabrina, was able to set a time and date. Drove to location she gave me then crickets no answers or anything so wasted a day with her. https://tryst.link/bdsm/sabrinawaters.

    I was able to meet with Arianna Soleil, had a great time with her. She is very sweet and great to talk to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/517203115269

  8. #21844
    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience with her when I saw her a couple weekends ago. Communications were spotty from the start as we had agreed to a time and she gave me the incall location. Got to the location and crickets. Gave her the courtesy 10 minutes and then left. She messaged me like 20 minutes later apologizing that she was still in the shower and that
    she's ready now (probably Set up a back to back with another guy) and usually I don't partake after waiting but since I was in the area still eating lunch I said why not. Got to the hotel again and after 5 minutes she texts me the room number. Went up and I probably should have left after seeing she wasn't freshly showered as was her excuse. I asked if she offered BBBJ and she said no even though I think she used to offer that when she was in
    Lansing a year or so ago. Any ways started with a CBJ and a couple minutes she asks me if I was ready and got into the doggy position. I hate when providers dictate things so I said let's do Mish and she reluctantly agreed. After a couple minutes of Mish she starts saying that it hurts and asks if I was close. I said almost and kept pounding for a few more minutes. Definitel
    y the girl in the Pic but between her attitude and her scheduling back to back I
    am going to agree and say save your money. No BBBJ and rushed. I think there's a reason she is coming to GR because her Lansing clients are fed up with her. She is a friend of Pixies but definitely a way different experience.
    I had a similar experience lack luster CBJ than cowgirl she did for a couple minutes said she had to stop went back to CBJ for a couple minutes said her jaw hurt wanted to jack me off. WTF will not repeat.

  9. #21843

    Jersey

    Haven't personally seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/861753075727

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    She looks kinda familiar. I am not sure if she's legit. Does anyone know a name to search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/367912381487

  10. #21842

    Alyssa Muskegon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me what your donation was I see it says starts at 200 not sure if that's going to be enough.
    Half hour 200. Hour 275. Clean. No candy.

  11. #21841
    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    She real good. Didn't see no drug use. Set's appointment and keeps it. No ghosting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/683445574458

    Muskegon.
    Can you tell me what your donation was I see it says starts at 200 not sure if that's going to be enough.

  12. #21840
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    Add first popped up in the UP and TC. Reached out couple times and no response. Over the weekend her add was across the entire state. Draw your own conclusion but I'm saying fake scam.
    Yeah unfortunately I think your right looked up one of her pics and it was from a porn site ugh. Would love to find a young, petite, AA guess there isn't any.

  13. #21839
    Quote Originally Posted by CarCab95  [View Original Post]
    Came here to find more out about her. Too bad, she's a cute little Asian.
    She asked me for a 100 $ prepay. So she could get her shoes and keys to leave. I bailed. Not worth the trouble.

  14. #21838
    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    Very lack luster experience (and I don't require alot) BJ ok (covered), sex blah, couldn't take it, hip hurt blah blah. Shoulda went with the friend (pixie). Save your money unless you're in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688
    Had a similar experience with her when I saw her a couple weekends ago. Communications were spotty from the start as we had agreed to a time and she gave me the incall location. Got to the location and crickets. Gave her the courtesy 10 minutes and then left. She messaged me like 20 minutes later apologizing that she was still in the shower and that she's ready now (probably Set up a back to back with another guy) and usually I don't partake after waiting but since I was in the area still eating lunch I said why not. Got to the hotel again and after 5 minutes she texts me the room number. Went up and I probably should have left after seeing she wasn't freshly showered as was her excuse. I asked if she offered BBBJ and she said no even though I think she used to offer that when she was in Lansing a year or so ago. Any ways started with a CBJ and a couple minutes she asks me if I was ready and got into the doggy position. I hate when providers dictate things so I said let's do Mish and she reluctantly agreed. After a couple minutes of Mish she starts saying that it hurts and asks if I was close. I said almost and kept pounding for a few more minutes. Definitely the girl in the Pic but between her attitude and her scheduling back to back I am going to agree and say save your money. No BBBJ and rushed. I think there's a reason she is coming to GR because her Lansing clients are fed up with her. She is a friend of Pixies but definitely a way different experience.

  15. #21837

    Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this AA? Legit? Real pics? Safe? GFE? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/984152407913
    Add first popped up in the UP and TC. Reached out couple times and no response. Over the weekend her add was across the entire state. Draw your own conclusion but I'm saying fake scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape