Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21838
    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    Very lack luster experience (and I don't require alot) BJ ok (covered), sex blah, couldn't take it, hip hurt blah blah. Shoulda went with the friend (pixie). Save your money unless you're in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688
    Had a similar experience with her when I saw her a couple weekends ago. Communications were spotty from the start as we had agreed to a time and she gave me the incall location. Got to the location and crickets. Gave her the courtesy 10 minutes and then left. She messaged me like 20 minutes later apologizing that she was still in the shower and that she's ready now (probably Set up a back to back with another guy) and usually I don't partake after waiting but since I was in the area still eating lunch I said why not. Got to the hotel again and after 5 minutes she texts me the room number. Went up and I probably should have left after seeing she wasn't freshly showered as was her excuse. I asked if she offered BBBJ and she said no even though I think she used to offer that when she was in Lansing a year or so ago. Any ways started with a CBJ and a couple minutes she asks me if I was ready and got into the doggy position. I hate when providers dictate things so I said let's do Mish and she reluctantly agreed. After a couple minutes of Mish she starts saying that it hurts and asks if I was close. I said almost and kept pounding for a few more minutes. Definitely the girl in the Pic but between her attitude and her scheduling back to back I am going to agree and say save your money. No BBBJ and rushed. I think there's a reason she is coming to GR because her Lansing clients are fed up with her. She is a friend of Pixies but definitely a way different experience.

  2. #21837

    Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this AA? Legit? Real pics? Safe? GFE? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/984152407913
    Add first popped up in the UP and TC. Reached out couple times and no response. Over the weekend her add was across the entire state. Draw your own conclusion but I'm saying fake scam.

  3. #21836

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Numanera  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Muskegon's Alyssa recently. She's a rare case where she looks better in person than in her pictures. She's a very attractive lady with a sexy body, long blonde hair, and ass lovers will be well pleased. She was quite friendly to me which is always a plus, and very accommodating with what I asked for. I definitely intend to see her again.
    She real good. Didn't see no drug use. Set's appointment and keeps it. No ghosting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/683445574458

    Muskegon.

  4. #21835

    Mae Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey  [View Original Post]
    She runs this scam ask over the country. I texted her in Youngstown, OH in March. This is the video she sent:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0f...YcTlysurrkXzN/
    Came here to find more out about her. Too bad, she's a cute little Asian.

  5. #21834

    Hot AA

    Has anyone seen this AA? Legit? Real pics? Safe? GFE? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/984152407913

  6. #21833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Emmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Digits and password can now be gotten for Emmy for Senior members. Thanks.
    Would be a pleasure.

  7. #21832

    Katt from Lansing

    Very lack luster experience (and I don't require alot) BJ ok (covered), sex blah, couldn't take it, hip hurt blah blah. Shoulda went with the friend (pixie). Save your money unless you're in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688

  8. #21831

    Emmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Digits and password can now be gotten for Emmy for Senior members. Thanks.
    I would absolutely be interested if you are so inclined to share, thank you. JK.

  9. #21830

    Alyssa in Muskegon

    I got the chance to see Muskegon's Alyssa recently. She's a rare case where she looks better in person than in her pictures. She's a very attractive lady with a sexy body, long blonde hair, and ass lovers will be well pleased. She was quite friendly to me which is always a plus, and very accommodating with what I asked for. I definitely intend to see her again.

  10. #21829

    Mae Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers has anyone seen her? Real pics? Reliable? FS? If she's real will definitely see her if no one has info might TOFT. She looks nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/000809063170
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    She was up in TC for a couple weeks. Takes to her twice and she demands a deposit.

    Said she needs it to weed out le. So send her a dollar see what happens.

    My guess is scam but love to hear I'm wrong LOL. Pound away boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Seen a couple of posts in the traverse city forum that she is fake and wants a deposit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchie51  [View Original Post]
    $80 deposit and $80 due. Car video verification, not inside the room. Way too many red flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    I think she's fake. She is posting in Morgantown, WV today.
    She runs this scam ask over the country. I texted her in Youngstown, OH in March. This is the video she sent:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0f...YcTlysurrkXzN/

  11. #21828

    Emmy

    Digits and password can now be gotten for Emmy for Senior members. Thanks.

  12. #21827

    Good question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Why do they let her on site?
    Not much we can do about where the thieves post except educate the guys of the area. She fled flint and Saginaw to Gr. There's an all out boycott of BLB and a locall by the name of khalese. All we can do is stay away and sound the alarm. They are heartless and just don't give a damn. So hit um in the pocket book is my advice.

  13. #21826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by mikvillage  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that statement.
    Why do they let her on site?

  14. #21825
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    Thief, liar, ghost and gps. Avoid at all cost! https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/762210446210.
    Well, her hobby ne is "bad little" so what did you expect!

    On a serious note though, at 300 ss I think even with service she is a thief!

  15. #21824
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    Thief, liar, ghost and gps. Avoid at all cost! https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/762210446210.
    I can confirm that statement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape