Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22327

    Any info?

    This one says she's new to the area. Anyone tried to meet her yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/547736962804

  2. #22326

    Did we ever?

    Did we ever confirm if this chick was legit? I remember some talking about here but never saw if anyone actually saw her or what.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/173451859

  3. #22325

    Same person

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679
    Literally has the same exact tattoo on the front of her hip LOL.

  4. #22324

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJones6969  [View Original Post]
    Hey, there new to this thread have had my eye on giving a couple a try and recommend legit ones in the Kettering area?

    Option one on my list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/978176144110

    Option two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/497157431223

    Any feed back would help me out thanks!
    The first one is cait you can search the thread and read all you want about her. I haven't seen her for at least two years. She used to be an okay time but I am not sure about now. The second one I remember reading reports about her but can't think of her name right now and I want to say they are mixed reviews.

  5. #22323

    My rookie mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    They both have the same tattoo just to the left of there navel and both ads use the same phone number.
    Thanks IlkPus2! I must be rusty to miss basics like that.

  6. #22322

    There the same person

    They both have the same tattoo just to the left of there navel and both ads use the same phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679

  7. #22321

    Gemma who loves older men

    This one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679

  8. #22320

  9. #22319

    Feed back anyone?

    Hey, there new to this thread have had my eye on giving a couple a try and recommend legit ones in the Kettering area?

    Option one on my list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/978176144110

    Option two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/497157431223

    Any feed back would help me out thanks!

  10. #22318

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Her name is Savanah.

  11. #22317

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Can't remember the name but I saw her about 6 months ago. I had a fun time, looks better in person.

  12. #22316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ella Mae

    No you are thinking of Ellleannarose. She's in a very long program.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Ella Mae that did duos with Sommer?

  13. #22315
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Savannah / Bailey. Pretty mixed reviews.

  14. #22314

    Provide data

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Actually providing reviews will have people more apt to answer questions for you. It's a give and take, you need to do some more giving.

  15. #22313

    Tatted Blonde

    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape