Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 7070
-
07-24-24 06:59 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 150Forms
Yes I filled it out with my info, Howie Feltersnatch 69 Cunnilingus Way. Please don't try to use my name now that everyone knows where I live!
Originally Posted by Searching10
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 17:16 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 68Forms
In a place today I have been many times and yes they asked to fill out very professionally done form. It asked for more than the minimum required by the law, but they just took what name, etc I offered. I noticed quite a few filled out forms in the folder.
Originally Posted by BoneYard
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 15:16 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 513Luna Massage Spa.
Originally Posted by AlexInF8
[View Original Post]
1 Asian 1 Jamaican and 1 busty Hispanic. Pick your poison. They all give you L1 and maybe go fully naked or topless. Negotiate because the hispanic lady tries to upsell but don't buy in.
-
07-23-24 15:07 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 309No, I was in a legit AMP last week and didn't have to submit any info.
Originally Posted by AlexInF8
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 14:52 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 94Latin
Any Latin non Asian providers left in Broward? Near Weston / Cooper City / Pembroke Pines.
-
07-23-24 14:49 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 94Forms
Anyone encounter paper forms to fill out because of new stupid laws in AMP this month? I have.
-
07-23-24 08:48 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 629Jennifer
Thanks PSway. Doesn't even sound like YMMV. Appreciate you TOFTT and posting this. Not even a good massage. May mean she had better start doing extras to keep them coming back. LOL.
Originally Posted by PSway
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 08:46 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 513Luna. Massage Finder
Any info on this one?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48316/
-
07-22-24 07:57 #5727Senior Member

Posts: 26Saw her she is strictly legit no teasing makes sure to keep you draped. Not even good massage definitely skip this one.
Originally Posted by NickyJ1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 17:04 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 85Interested as well. Planning on contacting her this or next week. Anyone got info?
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 22:09 #5725Senior Member

Posts: 145Used to be on my way home from work, haven't been there in years it's a shame that place has fallen off. Last time I went there an absolute dog walked out from the back and I told her I left my wallet in the car and left.
Originally Posted by Firstimecaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 10:12 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 50Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 09:13 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 676I think you are replying to the wrong post. The original comment was about Amazing Oriental Massage in Davie.
Originally Posted by Kilgore42
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 06:13 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 87Hey what are the rates for the sessions?
Originally Posted by WeighMore
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 19:13 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 50More 7
Elly is good too. So is Eva or so I've heard.
Originally Posted by RackHam32
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






