The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 552 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieNookie  [View Original Post]
    By daytime do you mean before happy hour? And how do you feel about happy hour as a time to visit?
    Daytime is 11:00-5:00. A lot of the day shift dancers take off around the start of happy hour. Happy hour can be decent at times especially if you get to know some of the dancers and can schedule appointments.

  2. #6710
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest sticking to daytime visits. With the exception of a couple dancers night shift is mostly a waste of time. $300 is a fairly standard rate for most dayshift dancers.
    By daytime do you mean before happy hour? And how do you feel about happy hour as a time to visit?

  3. #6709

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Someone suggested starting a list. FWIW, here's mine. Some caveats:

    - My first person experiences only.

    - All listed are still there to the best of my knowledge (ie not from years back), no use dwelling on the past.

    - You may have paid more or less or gotten more or less, what I list is what I did and what I think the cost was (could be misremembering some).

    - I list BB vs covered where I remember, but don't remember all. Most BJ are covered. All FS is.

    - I may have forgotten a few but, if so, they were forgettable anyway.

    Enjoy.

    Anya: 300 CFS in the chairs, said she'd blow me in a room but I stuck to the chairs. It was fine, but nothing outstanding.

    Naomi: 3/100 in chairs, +100 HJ, +200 CBJ, +300 CFS. Deals to be had, have done 300 including room (happy hour) for CFS. Great fuck, loves dirty talk and taking it rough.

    Diamond: 3/100 in chairs, +100 HJ one time, +200 CFS another (in chairs). It was fine, nothing outstanding.

    Monse: Girl was sucking my dick by the second song + swallow. Never discussed price. Think I have her 120 total. Won't repeat.

    Alexis: 3/100 in chairs, just went straight to HJ with no discussion of extra cost. Good last choice option for me, but I don't seek her out.

    Diana: 3/100 in chairs, room was 350 + room fee. No extras, but DFK, fully nude and the best non-sex I've ever had..
    Bro I appreciate you so much!

  4. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by Inheri69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the in depth write up. I was here a few weeks ago and didn't have much success. I went to the dance area (chair area?) twice with two different ladies. I was under the impression you had to go to the back room for any action, but they quoted me at $420 and $400 to go back there. Were these quotes for FS? I didn't discuss menu options or anything, all I wanted was a HE so if I wonder if they would have lowered their cost closer to 150. But looking at your reviews, it looks like a lot of dancers don't even need to go to the back room area to get so action. I'll have to search out the ladies who can preform more than a dance in the chair section, and be more upfront about what I'm looking for.
    I would suggest sticking to daytime visits. With the exception of a couple dancers night shift is mostly a waste of time. $300 is a fairly standard rate for most dayshift dancers.

  5. #6707

    Pandora Guidelines

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    When you get quoted a price, you need to know what you are getting in return before you agree to the transaction.

    Pandora's has three areas.

    General Seating is out by the stages. Mainly small cocktail tables with chairs facing the stages. There are some benches set up to form a perimeter. You might see and talk to a dancer here but you aren't getting dances.

    The Lap Dance Area (aka LDA). Sometimes a DJ will call this the Playground. This is on the opposite side of the club from the stages. There's a half-wall and a beaded partition that give this area a little privacy. You can't' go in here unless a dancer takes you here. There are several booths for getting lap dances.

    Private Rooms. You and a dancer agree to more privacy. You need to agree on an amount of time and then go to the manager who will rent you a room for 15,30, 60 minutes. You are the one paying and the rent is a seperate amount from what you and the dancer agree to for her dances. These rooms are like large walk-in closets with curranted off doors. Most have a booth just like the LDA has plus a cocktail table and typically some mirrors. Lap dances happen here.

    No idea what the 400 you were quoted was for. A lot depends on the dancer.

    BUT I will say, a lot of times for me, quotes like that happen while I'm already in the LDA with a dancer and they feel free to say what they are offering. Getting a 400 offer out in the General Seating she's likely to be vague which is a No Go for me. But I'm not a noob. Girls I see makes that offer and I know what I'll get.
    I would add: Agree with the lady on what you SPECIFICALLY want and the price for the services. Also, Agree that you will pay her only AFTER these services are rendered. One time, I had a conversation with a lady, agreed on services and price, went to a private room and gave her the money in advance (a big no no), and then she said she never agreed to "those" services and the room visit was over. Never again.

  6. #6706

    Buyer Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Inheri69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the in depth write up. I was here a few weeks ago and didn't have much success. I went to the dance area (chair area?) twice with two different ladies. I was under the impression you had to go to the back room for any action, but they quoted me at $420 and $400 to go back there. Were these quotes for FS? I didn't discuss menu options or anything, all I wanted was a HE so if I wonder if they would have lowered their cost closer to 150. But looking at your reviews, it looks like a lot of dancers don't even need to go to the back room area to get so action. I'll have to search out the ladies who can preform more than a dance in the chair section, and be more upfront about what I'm looking for.
    When you get quoted a price, you need to know what you are getting in return before you agree to the transaction.

    Pandora's has three areas.

    General Seating is out by the stages. Mainly small cocktail tables with chairs facing the stages. There are some benches set up to form a perimeter. You might see and talk to a dancer here but you aren't getting dances.

    The Lap Dance Area (aka LDA). Sometimes a DJ will call this the Playground. This is on the opposite side of the club from the stages. There's a half-wall and a beaded partition that give this area a little privacy. You can't' go in here unless a dancer takes you here. There are several booths for getting lap dances.

    Private Rooms. You and a dancer agree to more privacy. You need to agree on an amount of time and then go to the manager who will rent you a room for 15,30, 60 minutes. You are the one paying and the rent is a seperate amount from what you and the dancer agree to for her dances. These rooms are like large walk-in closets with curranted off doors. Most have a booth just like the LDA has plus a cocktail table and typically some mirrors. Lap dances happen here.

    No idea what the 400 you were quoted was for. A lot depends on the dancer.

    BUT I will say, a lot of times for me, quotes like that happen while I'm already in the LDA with a dancer and they feel free to say what they are offering. Getting a 400 offer out in the General Seating she's likely to be vague which is a No Go for me. But I'm not a noob. Girls I see makes that offer and I know what I'll get.

  7. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by Inheri69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the in depth write up. I was here a few weeks ago and didn't have much success. I went to the dance area (chair area?) twice with two different ladies. I was under the impression you had to go to the back room for any action, but they quoted me at $420 and $400 to go back there. Were these quotes for FS? I didn't discuss menu options or anything, all I wanted was a HE so if I wonder if they would have lowered their cost closer to 150. But looking at your reviews, it looks like a lot of dancers don't even need to go to the back room area to get so action. I'll have to search out the ladies who can preform more than a dance in the chair section, and be more upfront about what I'm looking for.
    The back and the chairs are the same. I have only gotten a (VIP) room once. I tell the lady my budget, and tell her what I want. They will say yes, no, I don't do that, or a counter offer.

  8. #6704

    Pandoras noob

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Someone suggested starting a list. FWIW, here's mine. Some caveats:
    Thanks for the in depth write up. I was here a few weeks ago and didn't have much success. I went to the dance area (chair area?) twice with two different ladies. I was under the impression you had to go to the back room for any action, but they quoted me at $420 and $400 to go back there. Were these quotes for FS? I didn't discuss menu options or anything, all I wanted was a HE so if I wonder if they would have lowered their cost closer to 150. But looking at your reviews, it looks like a lot of dancers don't even need to go to the back room area to get so action. I'll have to search out the ladies who can preform more than a dance in the chair section, and be more upfront about what I'm looking for.

  9. #6703

    Good call

    YMMV always.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just be aware that not everyone's experiences will be the same. Everything from rates to menus seem to change guy to guy, day to day. Knowing a dancer usually has its benefits for sure. There are a few listed here who will do almost anything drop of a hat (or a few benjamins) but others make you come back and get to know them a few times before things open up.

  10. #6702
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Someone suggested starting a list. FWIW, here's mine. Some caveats:


    Alexis: 3/100 in chairs, just went straight to HJ with no discussion of extra cost. Good last choice option for me, but I don't seek her out.
    Which one is this Alexis?

  11. #6701

    Caution

    Just be aware that not everyone's experiences will be the same. Everything from rates to menus seem to change guy to guy, day to day. Knowing a dancer usually has its benefits for sure. There are a few listed here who will do almost anything drop of a hat (or a few benjamins) but others make you come back and get to know them a few times before things open up.

  12. #6700
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Someone suggested starting a list. FWIW, here's mine.
    Confirm- Diana, Jade, Ava, Julia, Nollie, Victoria, Kendra, Paisley.

    Angel will do HJ for 100 + 100/3 for dances.

  13. #6699

    Ymmv

    Really dig Paisley's look but not her technique.

    Almost anything goes with Cierra, Luna, Monse, and Liz and they won't break the bank.

    Anya typically only gives out her best for her regulars.

    Ava varies so much. Tries hard for big money but there's some negotiations to be had.

    IDK I really really dig Diamond and post-pandemic she's really stepped up her game.

  14. #6698

    What I can add:

    For me, typically in the chairs. Some below DeadEye in the quote. Some below.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Someone suggested starting a list. FWIW, here's mine. Some caveats:

    - My first person experiences only.

    - All listed are still there to the best of my knowledge (ie not from years back), no use dwelling on the past.

    - You may have paid more or less or gotten more or less, what I list is what I did and what I think the cost was (could be misremembering some).

    - I list BB vs covered where I remember, but don't remember all. Most BJ are covered. All FS is.

    - I may have forgotten a few but, if so, they were forgettable anyway.

    Enjoy.

    Anya: 300 CFS in the chairs, said she'd blow me in a room but I stuck to the chairs. It was fine, but nothing outstanding.
    She is so lovely. $120 HJs in the chairs. $300 CFS in chair.

    Naomi: 3/100 in chairs, +100 HJ, +200 CBJ, +300 CFS. Deals to be had, have done 300 including room (happy hour) for CFS. Great fuck, loves dirty talk and taking it rough.
    $120 HJs in the chairs. I love her smile.


    Monse: Girl was sucking my dick by the second song + swallow. Never discussed price. Think I have her 120 total. Won't repeat.
    $120 blowie/handy in chairs. She is not that pretty. or skilled. I really like her enthusiasm for being a *****.

    Liz: 100 for HJ in chairs, offered more in rooms but I didn't partake. Boring as fuck.
    I might have her stroke my dick someday. We struggle to communicate.


    Jade: 150 on top of dances for HJ in chairs. Cute girl, would take that up again on a slow day.
    $120 for a nice HJ. She wanted $140 the next time and rushed me. She gave me the best non-naughty lap dance I have ever had.


    Mandy: 200 for HJ in chairs. Offered more in room but didn't partake. Won't repeat.
    $400 OTC BBBJ, $120 HJs DFK

    Martina: HJ for 70/ song in chairs. Never offered more. She bores me.
    Typically $120 HJs

    Jane: 450 plus room fee for CBJ / CFS in room. She's secret dirty, I'd do her again.
    Standard dance once. I want her OTC.

    Ava: 150 on top of dances for HJ in chairs. Asked for 800 for CFS in room, didn't partake. Super hot if you're into the look but doubt I'll repeat unless super bored or those room prices come down.
    Standard dances, OK. She is a nice lady. Asked $150 for an HJ. Why would I spend $150 for an HJ?

    Terra: Dances only, no extras. Offered me 500 plus room fee for a room but that was only for her to play with her vibrator. Won't repeat.
    Nice lady. Standard dance.

    Cream: Seems like she's room only now. 300 plus room fee for CBJ. Used to do more. May repeat for nostalgia reasons.
    Lots of $100, and $120 HJs, then she worked me over for $280 one night. We are done.

    Victoria: 50/ dance for topless. Terrible.
    $40 dance. it sucked...

    Paisley: 100 on top of dances for HJ in chairs. Not worth it as she's just going to rub you out through your pants anyway for regular dance costs. I've moved on.
    Paisley: She can't get me crossed the finish line through the pants. Who wants a covered HJ?

    Cierra: HJs and DFK $120.

    Luna: handy, sucky. It was a slow day with no options. $120.

    Lucy: really nice HJ. $120.

    Imagine: HJ / BJ pre covid. She is too full of shit. $100-120.
    Last edited by PacificoWang; 07-18-24 at 10:40. Reason: to clean up

  15. #6697
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Someone suggested starting a list. FWIW, here's mine. Some caveats:

    - My first person experiences only.

    - All listed are still there to the best of my knowledge (ie not from years back), no use dwelling on the past.

    - You may have paid more or less or gotten more or less, what I list is what I did and what I think the cost was (could be misremembering some).

    - I list BB vs covered where I remember, but don't remember all. Most BJ / FS are covered.

    - I may have forgotten a few but, if so, they were forgettable anyway.
    Thank you for posting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape