Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 37333
-
07-23-24 18:52 #32248Senior Member

Posts: 107Best bet
Depending on what you want your best bet might be novi, Wixom, or commerce. If FS is the desire search fslist.
Originally Posted by PanicKachan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 16:28 #32247Senior Member

Posts: 65South Lyon-MP Update?
Anyone has any recent reviews on South Lyon. Here for a week for work. Any info or PM is appreciated.
-
07-23-24 14:20 #32246Senior Member

Posts: 860Times have definitely changed there back in the day for 210 you could get yellow and momo the same time with BBBJ for a hour or more.
Originally Posted by NightTime9
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 07:32 #32245Senior Member

Posts: 40West Side AMP report
Not a big fan of FS, enjoy back massage with occasional HE. Wanted to share my experience on the west side.
Health and Wellness, White Lake.
- decent looking Chinese in her 30's.
- smells like typical AMP.
- massage is good, didn't go for HE, not my type.
Royal Thai, Commerce.
- old lady in her 60's, Chinese.
- non existent massage, got pissed when I declined HE.
- avoid this place like plague.
Terra, Commerce.
- above avg looking Chinese woman in her 40's.
- a guy sits at the counter all the time.
- no door, just curtains.
- terrific massage, opted for ending.
- in and out for 100/60.
-
07-22-24 16:21 #32244Senior Member

Posts: 53Ruby
"What was the damage"
.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 09:32 #32243Senior Member

Posts: 101Downriver Nuru
I must totally agree with BoxoRocks. She is not for everyone but she is a very nice lady that provides excellent service at a good price. She does not watch the clock.
Originally Posted by BoxORocks
[View Original Post]
That said, I went to see her yesterday since it had been a while. She has a new set up: a milking table. I got on the table face down with my tool in the hole. She began the massage with a vibrating device that lasted about 5 minutes. It was nice. Then, she applied a little oil and massaged for another 10 minutes. Next, she got naked and oiled herself up and gave me a body slide on my back side. Finally, she got under the table and finished me off. I don't know whether she used her hands or mouth; probably both. It was intense. I wish I could have seen her when I finished because she came up with a face full of juice. $100 plus $60 tip.
https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home
-
07-22-24 00:35 #32242Senior Member

Posts: 27Re:
She goes by Julie and is in her mid 40's at most. I have seen her for many years. Sleek and tall for an asian provider.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 17:51 #32241Senior Member

Posts: 104Ruby is new at AM
I just had an experience with Ruby. She is very young and pretty. Her massage was quite good and she was very sweet. No attitude at all. She was easy to deal with and her service was first rate.
-
07-21-24 12:18 #32240Senior Member

Posts: 158No need to apologize, that's why we are on this forum.
Originally Posted by MyWagoneer
[View Original Post]
We all learn what we can about different experiences.
-
07-21-24 10:44 #32239Senior Member

Posts: 79May be a different June
My experience had no elbows or poking, her english was better than most at those places. I paid 80 to the house and 160 for FS tip.
Originally Posted by LimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry, man.
-
07-20-24 20:50 #32238Senior Member

Posts: 81Gina at 14 Mile and Commerce (FS List)
Has anyone spent time with Gina at Commerce Massage?
She is about 35 years old, and speaks pretty solid English.
-
07-20-24 19:50 #32237Senior Member

Posts: 81White Lake Suggestion
Definately hit Health and Wellness by Meijer at Boogey Lake and 59, next to the Jet's Pizza. It's HE only so far for me, but its also the best HE I have had in my short mongering career.
Originally Posted by FredT5456
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 14:45 #32236Regular Member

Posts: 8Anything new?
Been out of the game for a couple of months and finally have a little free time. I was wondering if anything has gotten any better out here in the Waterford, White Lk, Highland area (Diamond massage, Highland Massage, Four Seasons), pickens were pretty scarse last time I was mongering! Thanks for any input!
-
07-20-24 11:42 #32235Regular Member

Posts: 14M-Spa
Visited M spa last Sunday. Made sure I called ahead and asked for Anna based on info on the board Said she would be available when I arrived. Once I arrived very beautiful Asian women asked me if I had an appointment. I responded "yes with Anna". She leads me to a room and says Anna will be with me when she is done. As I'm sitting there I wait about 25 minutes before Anna walked in. She looked exhausted and I knew she just finished another appointment because I could hear them in the room next to me. She comes in and gives me a mediocre massage. Until we talk business. All in 210 with CBJ and FS. Felt very mechanical but she is a good looking woman. YMMV average experience but I would only repeat in a pinch. I'd be more interested in seeing the other women who led me to the room.
Does anyone see Bonita or Natasha regularly? I have some questions for someone that may have experiences with them.
-
07-20-24 11:20 #32234Senior Member

Posts: 345I saw her about a week ago and she said she's leaving soon. A new girl will be arriving to replace her.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



