Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16645

    Is this Sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    She hangs out with a known scammer Sexy Lexi, who's been reviewed and reported here. Thread carefully.
    I have seen this one's ads come and go:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ndo/173343329#

  2. #16644
    Quote Originally Posted by OkokListenNow  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl posting for years and thought I even saw some reviews, but can't find anything on her anymore. Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/173349160
    She hangs out with a known scammer Sexy Lexi, who's been reviewed and reported here. Thread carefully.

  3. #16643

    Black is legit.

    Saw her twice late last year, cool girl and didn't rush BBFS is available if that's your thing. She likes her whigs. She even suggested I take her out sometime on a non business date!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakkerSon  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Coming into town in a few weeks and wanted to know if any of you have dreamt with Black or can attest to her legitimacy?

    Safe Mongering!

    http://escortalligator.com.listcrawl...ando/173337696

  4. #16642

    La Sexy Cubanita

    I've seen this girl posting for years and thought I even saw some reviews, but can't find anything on her anymore. Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/173349160

  5. #16641

    Ebony Chick "Black"

    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Coming into town in a few weeks and wanted to know if any of you have dreamt with Black or can attest to her legitimacy?

    Safe Mongering!

    http://escortalligator.com.listcrawl...ando/173337696

  6. #16640

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/d-0320

    Skyler is obviously very sexy but she has so many rules for the price.

    I reached out and was told CFS and CBJ. No kissing anywhere at any point not even a shoulder and no touching the V. I understand everyone is entitled to their own rules so whatever I skipped but just a heads up for anyone looking to take the dive. Might save you a few minutes if these are deal breakers for you like they are for me. Especially at the price.
    I never understood how some of these woman are ok to give you BBBJ but they refuse for GFE

  7. #16639
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/d-0320

    Skyler is obviously very sexy but she has so many rules for the price.

    I reached out and was told CFS and CBJ. No kissing anywhere at any point not even a shoulder and no touching the V. I understand everyone is entitled to their own rules so whatever I skipped but just a heads up for anyone looking to take the dive. Might save you a few minutes if these are deal breakers for you like they are for me. Especially at the price.
    This girl thought her OF was going to make her 6 figures a year and got hit with reality now that she has no job skills, escorting or none. Respect the rules but we decide where to spend our money.

  8. #16638

    Uruguayan mami from Miami

    Had a dream with her this morning, hotel was on 192. Photos accurate with some filter. She is smaller than I thought. About 5'3 with some baby damage but not overweight at all. Upcharge for DATY and LFK. She was clean and tasted good. She was able to come from DATY and proceeded to put a rubber on me for CBJ. Then ride on top and was able to finish missionary after few positions. I have to say she had really nice boobs with nice aureoles, just the way I like them. She is on a little vacation with family and originally from Hialeah. Will only be here for the weekend. Did not try to test her English but she said she speaks some. It was an overall good dream and she will be only here for the weekend. Told her I would increase some traffic to help her out and keep her coming so tell her panda sent you. Prices are reasonable 1.5 and 2.8.

  9. #16637
    Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Second the motion.
    Would accept any info on a decent goth, even if she isn't Greek.

  10. #16636

    Destiny.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...333/3216136717

    Anyone here tried Destiny? Looks TGTBT but offers video verification!

  11. #16635

  12. #16634

    Skyler

    At that price I should be able to kiss her mom on the lips!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/d-0320

    Skyler is obviously very sexy but she has so many rules for the price.

    I reached out and was told CFS and CBJ. No kissing anywhere at any point not even a shoulder and no touching the V. I understand everyone is entitled to their own rules so whatever I skipped but just a heads up for anyone looking to take the dive. Might save you a few minutes if these are deal breakers for you like they are for me. Especially at the price.
    .

  13. #16633

    5'11 Amazonian

    Had the pleasure to get a headache relief from this Amazonian beauty. A little bit on the heavier side but with a pretty face. Did not try other stuff besides the bbjcim. She comes from west palm. Has onlyfans too in case you are into that stuff. Did not post on positive reviews because we didn't fully click and doesn't offer even lfk. Might repeat to see if she opens up although the smell of cigarette /420 was a turn off.

    https://callescort.org/561-403-4799

  14. #16632

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/d-0320

    Skyler is obviously very sexy but she has so many rules for the price.

    I reached out and was told CFS and CBJ. No kissing anywhere at any point not even a shoulder and no touching the V. I understand everyone is entitled to their own rules so whatever I skipped but just a heads up for anyone looking to take the dive. Might save you a few minutes if these are deal breakers for you like they are for me. Especially at the price.
    Couldn't kiss her shoulder? While I can understand some providers not wanting to kiss on the lips, what the f**k is the issue with a kiss on the shoulders? She afraid of getting cooties thru the skin? That's just ridiculous.

  15. #16631

    Greek goth

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    If you find her, please share haha.
    Second the motion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape