Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10194

    Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    Be a little bit careful doing bare at J-spa. Tested positive HSV-1 last month. My report was deleted somehow. J-girls provide BBBJ no charge, BBFS extra charge. But after what happened I'm going to play safe going forward.
    HSV-1? That's oral herpes. More than 90% of adults have that. Not a big deal. Or do you mean genital herpes (HSV-2)?

  2. #10193
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    Be a little bit careful doing bare at J-spa. Tested positive HSV-1 last month. My report was deleted somehow. J-girls provide BBBJ no charge, BBFS extra charge. But after what happened I'm going to play safe going forward.
    Oh no! That's crazy.

  3. #10192

    IG Girls. Don't get tricked

    So was referred to an Ig account (kassbusiness_) through a post and by a fellow monger. The account looks super legit with highlights of reviews and supposed payments, asked for full deposit for the premium menu because she's had bad experience in the past. Can't prove otherwise that she is the person in the IG (can't send pic with date or facetime). Anybody have any experience with her or have another local / younger IG girl that provides? TIA.

  4. #10191

    Bare

    Be a little bit careful doing bare at J-spa. Tested positive HSV-1 last month. My report was deleted somehow. J-girls provide BBBJ no charge, BBFS extra charge. But after what happened I'm going to play safe going forward.

  5. #10190

    Vyper rose is legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/vyperrose

    Haven't posted in awhile as I haven't been able to see anyone due to work. But was able to see Ms Rose and had a great time. Very bubbly personality easy to talk to and get along with. I met her downstairs and she took me up to the room. She was cute and easy on the eyes. I like thick women and she didn't disappoint. She was non GFE which was a bummer as she had a nice juicy pussy. She got me up and ready with a nice CBJ and I had to have her from the back she's built for it LOL. She was real tight and really juicy her moans were great and the cream on my shaft lead me to believe she was enjoying herself as much as I was. When she started twerking on my rod it went downhill fast LOL. I unloaded so hard in the cover and she let me enjoy the moment before pulling out of her. I believe she already left but she promised to return as she said she loved it here. Just wanted to report that she's a legit provider.

    Stay safe men.

    BB44.

  6. #10189

    Sexy lavender is back for fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777

    Hey guys, I posted about her before. She's liking us a lot out here on the islands and keep returning.

    First met her in California, and a few times here as well.

    You will Love her killer curse.

    Have fun.

  7. #10188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you.
    Didn't see that post on PD until this ad but I would instantly pass. Those are pics of CJ Miles, you can crop and blur her face but I recognize that body instantly.

  8. #10187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you. Don't fall for it. It's a young black girl maybe working with another girl to seperate clients from their money without prefroming services. She stalls and fucks around and talks too much and tries to run out the clock and asks for more money. Not too bright either. Stays in a boutique hotel on Nahua. There are several other adds like it with similar last logged in time so they are running several adds proablay all fake as well.
    Thanks for the report.

    For all mongers: in previous posts, I've discussed the apparent unreliability of the PrivateDelights star-rating system. As a further example of that, notice that this advertiser, Miamiaxoxo, has an overall 5-star rating on PrivateDelights, the highest available. Of the 39 reviews of this advertiser currently on PrivateDelights, 36 reviews award her the maximum 5 stars, and the remaining 3 reviews award her more than 4 stars but less than 5 stars. None of the 39 reviews give this advertiser 4 stars or fewer. We could speculate on the reasons for this, which might include a different woman fraudulently using advertiser Miamiaxoxo's profile; and / or a significant portion of the PrivateDelights reviews being shill reviews; and / or unfavorable reviews being deleted by PrivateDelights, etc. Whatever the reason or reasons, the bottom line is that the PrivateDelights star-rating system seems untrustworthy.

  9. #10186

    Beware

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you. Don't fall for it. It's a young black girl maybe working with another girl to seperate clients from their money without prefroming services. She stalls and fucks around and talks too much and tries to run out the clock and asks for more money. Not too bright either. Stays in a boutique hotel on Nahua. There are several other adds like it with similar last logged in time so they are running several adds proablay all fake as well. Claiming to be asian and then it's obviously a black girl when you arrive is just wierd. How stupid does she think people are? She's says she's Hawaiian / philipino / black. She's just black and has a pretty face but body is very average to goodish. Young maybe early 20's. She is perfecting her craft and she is not good at it yet. Assumes people take her many lies at face value. Don't bother with this one or the other adds like it. SanDiego phone number. I'm asian! No you're not! She thinks this is going to fly? Huh? Delusional people.

  10. #10185
    Quote Originally Posted by HuggyDuggy  [View Original Post]
    I was with her not long ago and think she has a very pretty face and rear end. Service was very good. Only thing I was turned off by her boobs.
    Her kid took her boobs, I look past the boobs and look at her personality. She really treats me like a long time friend. I haven't seen her this time around, I would if I wasn't too busy.

  11. #10184

  12. #10183

  13. #10182

    Chill CallieSweetz is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/CallieSweetz

    I just had a visit with her close to the airport area. After screening I made it to her spot for a hhr visit.

    She's here for a few days, Have fun with her if you can nice rates.

  14. #10181

    Century square

    Quote Originally Posted by MikNik808  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! Long time monger, not so frequent poster. I have a business meeting this evening in downtown Honolulu. Think bishop street area. Any idea on providers in the area? Trying to avoid street providers at the moment due to a bad interaction with one.

    Mahalos!
    Century square is your closest location. Unless you like transformers. Get plenty of those right in that bishop area LOL. GL!

  15. #10180
    Quote Originally Posted by MikNik808  [View Original Post]
    Trying to avoid street providers at the moment due to a bad interaction with one.
    Might want to consider posting about the particular "street provider" involved in the "bad interaction," either in the Streetwalker Reports thread or the Downtown thread. Name of provider (if known), description of provider, location, and details about what specifically happened. Sometimes reports about bad experiences with providers are as useful as reports about good experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape